I just need to talk...

ah pony I'm sorry :( I know how you feel, we all do, and if I were there I would hug you myself!! and sometimes it is ok to take a month off, it is less stressful...you already know whats gonna happen at the end of the month!!! lots of luck on your lap, I hope it goes well and you get some answers!!

Sandy~you buy your prepregnancy size....and hope they fit!! LOL and I buy large shirts just b/c my boobs are so freakin big that I need the extra space for them. totally sucks. I hope they don't get any bigger, they just can't can they???

Mas~I'm gonna say it again...the month I was sure I was out, was the month everything went right!! it seems crazy....but thats the way it went! chin up!!

Angel~I think there was a sale on ugly ass carpet in this town, cuz we have/had it everywhere in this house when we moved in!! we got rid of the crap in the living room, kitchen and the oooollllldddd dirty carpet in the dining room and the room that our computer is in, thankfully!! now I just have the ugly teal carpet and of course that gross maroon carpet everyone partnered with the green in 1988 in our bedroom. I KNOW DH will let me get rid of that one, cuz someone let a dog or cat pee in the closet so it smells when I vacuum or clean in there....so hoping he lets me do that soon!!! stupid carpet!!

oh and thanks for the paint ideas....I'm leaning toward a very light orange with white and possible a light grass green...I think I'm just gonna ignore the carpet and do what I want....maybe he will let me get rid of it after all ;) but I will accept any other ideas...so throw them at me!!!

You ever thought of installing laminate? It is pretty reasonable pricewise and looks great plus it is way easier to clean! Our whole house is hardwood and laminate except our bedrooms and we are going to change them soon.

we actually did do laminate where we took our carpet out when we moved in...and we are going to recarpet in the bedrooms, my husband doesn't like cold floors when he pees in the middle of the night :) plus he pointed out if we put the baby in the room w/ the laminate floor when it cries it will echo....so baby gets the carpeted room :)

I hate carpet. I would much rather everything be hardwood, minus the bedroom :haha: Well I hate vacuuming too, sweeping is so much easier I find.

So not much new with me..saw this singer named Lights in a show last night, had a late night didn't sleep til after midnight :wacko:

oh i find i can't sweep, it just makes the dog hair fly aroundthe room!! LOL so I still vacuum my laminate...which I totally need to do sometime in the next couple days...and swiffer....stupid paw prints!!

Witch got me:cry: it sucks! I guess ill be getting my lap on the 15th-but it is good timing for it because it'll be cd8 and if we abstain from :sex: for a week it will be right around O time when we start :sex: again and I am gonna give the best go I can because right after a lap can make you very fertile!! So its kinda like I'm in the tww again.

That sucks Mas! Hope the lap does the trick!

I hate sweeping! We have hardwood floors and I'd rather the carpet hide it! Lol!

How is everyone? I have a hot date for our anniversary on the 31st of march at wolfgang puck 560. In the big ball of Dallas that rotates. Now I need to find a cocktail dress!

Mas I'm sorry :cry: hope the LAP helps lots!!!!

I am finding I would rather have carpet too Angel....I thought laminate was a good idea, and really is it for my sons breathing problems. He hasn't had any since we got the laminate...but man....I can't seem to get the crap clean!!! I need a magical cleaning formula, the swiffer just seems to leave dirt streaks. but then again, maybe if I swiffered more than like....once a month it would work better :haha:

Oh I want spring!!! I want garden!!! I want.....breakfast...who's making me breakfast?? :flower:

:haha: I'll make you breakfast!

I also want a garden :( But I don't think I will get one this year. Maybe next. But thats ok I hope I can keep busy.

Sorry AF got you Mas, that sucks!

I ate lucky charms :) and then an orange. and then a chicken salad sandwich for lunch with baked cheetos :) tasty!!

Chilis for us and I'm stuffed! I'll ship u some! Might be a little moldy by the time you get it though! Idol time now!

lol thanks for moldy chilis!!! we had corn dogs and mac n cheese...hubby comes home tonight so no more easy cooking for me!!

I made porcupines yesterday, those meatballs with rice baked in tomato sauce :) Mmmmm...

So how is everyone?

OH AC!!! I want some of those!!! I have never made them!!! recipe???

and I'm good :) how are you??

My recipe was similar to this, whatever I don't have I don't use like I didn't have the herbs :haha: and I used soya sauce instead of worshester.
https://www.food.com/recipe/porcupine-meatballs-57173
I hadn't had it in years and didn't know what to do with some ground beef :haha:

I'm doing good... I made some irish soda bread this morning and it turned out :haha: :D

ah mas...have some for me would ya??

and my porcupine meatballs are in the sauce cooking...I'm so excited!!!thanks so much for the idea AC!!

I might have to make that tonight. Y'all are making me hungry! Wine sounds good too but I'm oncall which sucks!

I hope stretching pains is normal been having that strongly for the past few days. Maybe it means my bump is actually gonna pop out :haha:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->