I just need to talk...

I had my lap this morning -stage 3 endo removed - the Dr didn't even think I had endometriosis, so hopefully this will help with a BFP!

Mas, I swear we could be the same person!! Also had my lap yesterday. With me they found that both tubes are open, which is good news, but that I have mild endometriosis, not so good! The doc says he removed the problem bits (I was still vey drowsy when I saw him!) and that its a good thing we did the surgery. I'm going to make an appointment to see him on Thursday to discuss the details and 'the way forward'. It made me nervous when he said that!! I really would prefer not to do Iui or ivf unless I really have to!!!

How are you feeling today Mas? I'm really sore and sorry for myself. Getting those horrible shoulder pains they spoke about and it feels like I spent about a week doing non-stop sit-ups!! Ouch!!!! How many incisions do you have? I would post a pic of mine. It don't want to gross you ladies out!!

How is everybody else doing? Hoping, I could really use some of your cupcakes right now...

Ok mas was that good or bad news? I also don't know. :wacko:

aww plastik, well hopefully when you see your doc again and he explains it that its not that bad!! :hugs:

Hoping, I actually went to Ross dress for less to pick up some more maternity clothes :D they had shorts :happydance: :happydance: Now I just need to find dresses. Also Target and JC Penny had some tshirts last I checked, not sure if it'll hide pregnancy or not though.

I keep waking up with a really parched throat :( ugh! Also have a dentist appt this morning.

Ah Pony, I really wish I knew how to send them so the frosting won't melt off, but I'm not that good yet!! Or everyone would get cupcakes!!
I don't have a Target or Ross here AC, I have a penny's and will be goign there tomorrow. I put on my skirt yesterday but I just looked frumpy in my opinion, not professional, and I have an issue with that :) So....I may be looking at some bottoms too, not sure. I will do that tomorrow, since we are heading into town then.

and I got sleep last night!! yippee for me!! :) :) :)

Ok I'm SO sleepy... so went to the dentist for my cleaning.... OUCH! why must we pay someone to scrap our teeth with metal!? OWWW!! Also I have 6-7 caveties... how lovely :p But! 2 weeks til my scan and midwife appt! I dunno why but I have horrible nerves about the baby disappearing when I go for my scan.

I think the fact that they found something and fixed it is good because maybe that is the reason why we have been trying for years and nata! So now I can hope for that BFP soon! If not then I will consider IVF after a few months.
Good luck on your interview Hoping!

Hi Pony-i hope you feel better soon. I'm ok, just sore and a bit swollen but I am taking it easy.

ah Mas I'm so happy for you!!! I hope you get preggers right away!!! Good Luck!!

I went to buy myself a new shirt for the interview and ended up with a cute little dress that I hope doesn't make me look too pregnant...but the bump is getting bigger...I'll try to remember to take a pic and post it tomorrow, let me know what you think!!

Yes post a pic - I want to see how cute you look!
Yesterday I had to pee so many times that I could not get a good OKP - pee was too diluted:( so I have no idea whether I O'd or not. We dtd though carefully just in case and I laid with my legs up the wall for 30 min after. I am going to hold my pee for as long as I can and then see how dark the line is. I am hoping that I haven't O'd yet and we have another day or so to BD before I do.

aww mas sucks to pee all the time!! hopefully you did ov :)

hoping post a pic!! :)

Omg... I had my first pee leak :blush: thankfully I was wearing a light pad... I had eaten a big meal last night and drank lots, I kinda had to pee when we left but I'm like ahhh I can hold it. So we go to a store afterwards walking about.. get back in the car to go home and I then REALLY had to go.. then the baby decides to push my bladder or something but omg SO uncomfy I was practically shrieking at my DH to take me to a bathroom :haha: :haha: finally get to one and I found out some had leaked out. grrr!! I'm even doing kegals!!

lol I've been leaking pee for a while now AC :)
I'm tryign to get a pic posted, I took it on my phone so its hard to upload it on here with that....stupid phone...

Mas- glad they have u fixed up and hope u get that BFP!!!

Plastik- hope the pain leaves swiftly and u get to feeling better!

Hoping- goodluck with the interview! Hope u get it! Is DH excited you have a interview or would he rather you stay home?

He of course wants me to get it cuz then he can spend more of his money on jeep stuff. but, he has been super happy this weekend cuz he got a bonus (totally unexpected!) so he got a portion of that to buy jeep stuff, some is going to buy baby stuff, some in the boys savings and the rest in our savings :) but, he would be ok if I didn't get it, and he understands that chances are I won't get hired cuz of baby....and to be honest I'm starting to wonder if I did the right thing, or if I shoudl just do the interview and tell them I'm not interested if they offer it to me, or what...I'm so freakin confused. :wacko:

ah! i figured out how to put the pic on there from my phone!! i'm special :dohh: anywhooos, here is the dress with boots, i decided to go w/ the boots...hides my tattoo on my foot :haha: and i just had gotten out of the shower, so i had not done my hair....do i look like a moron? seriously you can tell me its ok :thumbup:

Attachments

• 2012-03-18_11-47-21_896.jpg
    2012-03-18_11-47-21_896.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 15
Awww it looks great!! :) You're pretty too Hoping! :)

Soooo all night its felt like my stomach is bruised.. grrr... finishing up a scrapbook today so that'll keep me busy :)

bahaha AC your funny!!! I just look crabby in that pic far from pretty thats for sure!! LOL sorry, I have never thought I am pretty at all, you know, all the GORGEOUS girls in high school never made friends with me, so yeah. not pretty, but thank you ;) and I was really excited to find a dress that didn't show too much cleavage!! stupid big boobs...

why bruised tummy? just stretching too much?

I love it!!! How did it go?!

I did my stupid taxes today, I tried not to be a smartass to the tax lady but it just slipped out with ease! Yes, I get a nice $169 refund back but they charged 275 to do them! Grrrrrrrr... Guess I should be thankful it's not the original 1500. Ugh!

ah stupid taxes!! ours are getting done hopefully soon, we sent them into the tax man last week....:dohh:

and it went pretty goood I think...but then again, I think I'm pretty freakin awesome :haha: I decided I'm going to try my hardest to not go over everything in my head again, it was bad enough I told them I was pregnant so they were asking questions about that.... :dohh: but, I think it went ok. trying not to think about it...so now i'm destressing and trying to not ramble, but i'm rambling....aahh!!!

Hoping, yea I think it was due to stretching I finally have a bump... its small but still there :p

omg Angel i HATE taxes! :haha: well mostly cause I've had issues dealing with the cra(canadian tax people)

I finished my scrapbook :happydance: finally feel like I've accomplished something. Also planted some flowers too, and catgrass for my cats. Tomorrow I will be planting mint. Ahhh can't wait til we have a house with property then I'll be in garden heaven :haha: funny how I hated gardening as a teen and now I love it.

Hi ladies!!

Hoping, u look real Pretty in that dress, so glad interview went well!!

Angel, tax kinda sucks, except this year I got about 700 pounds back, coz I only worked for 2 months but the calculate the whole year, or something like that. It was fabulous!!

AC, having a garden is awesome, but hard. Ours is huge, the propetty is half an acre. I love gardening, but I'm not that good at it. I told DH that I seriously want to be a stay at home mom, and he said he seriously wants me to too! Yay!! Now he just needs to earn more money so I can ride horses and have babies and we're sorted!! :haha:

Mas, wow! Well done for bd'ing! I'm still sore and there is no way DH is getting any action!!! How many incisions do u have? I have 3! I'm still really bloated and quite swollen. I feel like my whole uterus is bruised, which it probably is. Doc said he had to manipulate it quite bit. Follow up appointment on Thursday, DH can't be there coz he's out of the country for work. I'm nervous coz I don't know what to expect. I've heard sometimes they want to do juicy or ivf after a lap, and I don't know if I'll want to or not or anything really. Sorry, I'm rambling.

Pretty chuffed, I typed this whole thing on my phone!!! Public holiday for us tomorrow, yay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->