I just need to talk...

AC- definately normal, get ready for the stretch marks! Lotion, lotion, lotion!

Hoping! Happy Mango day to u :D.... the only good thing I can think about onion is French Onion soup mmmmm so good!!

Angel, eeekk I hope I don't get stretch marks :baby:

I bought my first pair of maternity jeans :happydance: and first maternity tshirt:happydance:

Yay to the maternity clothes!!

I decided to cook the porcupine meatballs except I did the sweet and sour ones. That's for dinner tonight and in the oven! I am sooo starving! I haven ate since breakfast. This whole loosing a hour of sleep is going to suck and take me a month to adjust to it!

OH I HATE SPRING FORWARD!!! who thought of this crap anyway?? oh yeah...A MAN!!! grr!!! stupid men....but I guess, if I didn't have my man I'd have to rely completely on battery powered pleasure tools ;) oh wait!! I already do!! bahahaha!!! :haha:

congrats on the maternity pants AC!!! they are so comfy...i need to wash mine in the morning so I have something to wear!! altho...naked is pretty comfy too :winkwink::flasher:

Angel I made an awesome piece of chicken tonight!!! It has only taken me ten years, but I finally managed to make chicken on the bbq w/out it drying into leather!!! I'M SO PROUD!! :wohoo:

Oh, and I did something kinda dumb just now....I applied for a job!! I'm really excited about it, its a great job for the county, but I hope they don't mind I'm preggers...:dohh:

hi my pretties! this month? A BUST! WHY?? because DH got SICK before O, and then the day before O I got SO sick. can you live without your sinuses? if so TAKE MINE! it's a chronic problem but i've been MISERABLE! We couldn't even attempt to BD. there was NO WAY. just hearing him talk made me want to wrap my little hands around his neck. ugh. I hope this is all just meant to be!!!

ah bree!!! I'm sorry!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: and it is meant to be, it just wasn't meant to be for this month, thats all. You will get there I promise!! work on an easter bfp for next month!!!:happydance:

Not sure what is going on this month...I still need to make a doctor's appointment. I wanted to see if my Metaformn will straighten stuff out before I make it though.

Hoping- I hope you get the job! I remember applying for so many jobs when I was pregnant with my middle son! Nobody wanted to hire me cause they suck! Leave out the pregnancy part and once you get it say, " omg! I'm pregnant!" lol!! Hope u get it!!

Bree- I'm sorry u fell sick during ovulation and hope u are better!

Jeo- I had a hard time starting my period and I did end up taking 5 days of the provera when I finally started! I wish I could send u the remaining 5!

AFM- I ended up taking a opk out of curiosity on day 16 cause I had 2 and it was positive and I took it again on day 17 and it was positive. So... I don't know when I ovulated cause I only had 2! Lol! I know I ovulated though cause I have post O symptoms. DH and I had alot of make up sex so we probably depleted his sperm! I have no idea what side I ovulated on and now my brain is ticking and thinking about it. I thought I was coming down with the flu yesterday but I think the whole time change is kicking my ass! I do have stuffy sinus and sneezing cold. I've been not keeping up with any of it but curiosity is starting to sink in that I'm still in this month. I'm going to wait till my birthday to test on 22cnd if AF doesn't show up cause that will be CD33 for me.

aww hopefully you caught the egg Angel!! :)

So for dinner I'm making grilled chicken and veggies on my foreman grill :D Mmm it smells so good! Ahhh I love spring ahead time change... means earlier dinner :happydance: :happydance:

Angel~excited for your birthday to get here!!! test away!! :)
J~I have heard metformin helps with fertility, I hope it works for you!!! :)

And I turned in my application today. I sent in a resume Sunday, and then they sent me an application to fill out. How does that work?? Anyway, I was really wondering if it was the right thing to do, but then I figured, if they hire me, I guess it is!! :) so i emailed that in today. aahh!!!

Well hello ladies!! Sorry I've been a bit absent. Have been following but not much to add. So glad everyone is doing well! And Bree, sorry you missed O, but it'll be cool to have a relax don't you think? Honestly it's been really nice for me not wondering every second of every day if we did enough, are doing the right things etc. Although, honestly, I'd rather be trying this month!

Well, tomorrow is my laparoscopy! I'm actually really nervous about it. I've been getting these twinges and have almost convinced myself that I have endometriosis or something scary wrong with me. Even though there isn't a problem, we're just doing this to make sure that everything is ok. But what if it isn't?! AHHHH!!!!

Hoping- I tried to get on yesterday afternoon and it kept saying the site was down.

Plastik- goodluck with your lap and I hope everything goes ok!

good luck with your lap pony!!! i hope it goes well and is painless! ( i have no idea iif it is or not, i've never had one!)

angel~i saw that too, and when i was finally able to get on in the morning or night i could type the response out, but then when i went to post it it wouldn't post. :( hopefully it works today!!

I know it was taking me ages to get back here lotsa matenience or something.

Plastik I hope your lap goes well :)

Oh my stomach has been bothering me all morning... stupid constipation!! :growlmad:

Hoping~My doctor told me that it does help with fertility. I am hoping that is all what I need. I am going to wait a few more weeks and then I am going to make an appointment. Or maybe I should just make one now. IDK what to do.

Awww Jeo I hope you figure something out :hugs:

On a happy note... me and my dh dtd this morning :happydance::happydance:
Its gonna be a hot day... ooohh I'm wishing the beach to be nearer!!

I had my lap this morning -stage 3 endo removed - the Dr didn't even think I had endometriosis, so hopefully this will help with a BFP!

Ok, I really want to say that awesome that they found something Mas, but I'm not sure if its good that they found something? I don't really know how that works....but, hopefully removing it will make this flow!!! are you still waiting to O this month??

and IIIIII have an interview! MOnday at 2....so now IIIIII have to find something to wear...crap. I have a skirt, and shoes, but no shirt to wear with said skirt that will make me look normal...aahh!!

oh and AC~I've been wanting to use my hubby for sex lately, I want it all the time!!! so weird...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->