I just need to talk...

So I went for my ultrasound this morning.... still team yellow.. I didn't see a penis however my dh is REALLY happy so I think he saw something :haha:
But anyways, apparently the membranes arent connected and they should be chronium and animo something or rather, by week 14-15 they're supposed to fuse together and they haven't, the doc told me not to worry but wanted me to come back for another ultrasound in 3 weeks. so HOPING it fuses by then.. apparently my case is rare too.

I honestly cannot keep off google! :( I keep scaring myself... I know theres like nothing I can do. But gaaahh!! Makes me wanna pull my hair out.

AC - Try not too worry too much, I know it is hard, I would worry too but you are going back in 3 weeks and hopefully everything is fused by then - being stressed will just make it seem longer and can take a huge toll on you. :hugs:

ah ladies!!! i went shopping and it was amazing!! well...kinda....i had my crabby cheap husband to deal with and shoot all my ideas down and my cranky boys who had no fun cuz they didn't get to buy themselves anything. :growlmad: But, I still managed to get a play yard, stroller, and crib mattress...and a pillow fo rme to sleep with...and I registered at Target! :happydance: since my sister and mom are planning a baby shower!! I didn't expect one, since its my third and no one lives here..I do have to drive back home on that lovely 10 hour trip to go...but oh well I don't care :thumbup: I'm excited!! :cloud9:
I'm still scared that the doc might be wrong...but I have to learn to trust that the doc knows what he is doing and wouldn't have told me if he wasn't sure right??
i hope you had fun at your dinner Angel!!
and catch your egg mas!!!
AC~i know its hard...but stay away from google!!

oh! here is my video....check it out! let me know if you think its not a girl ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd6lbCroKac&feature=share

Awww that video is amazing!!! and dont ask me if its a boy or girl since i dont wanna know the sex of my baby I havent been really looking closely at ultrasound pics and vids :haha:

AC- relax and STOP googling! It makes it worse and hopefull in 3weeks your scan will be fine. I know it's hard but try and not worry. Hugs to u!

Hoping- I loved the video and I Teared up when I heard the heart beat! I didn't see a pecker either so pink it is!! So excited for u!

I'm on CD 12 and I had to look so that tells u how much I'm paying attention! Lol! My dinner plans got canceled at last minute Saturday and today's my anniversary and I did paper work and that's about it! Oh- I started drinking at 5pm to loosen up and relax. I'm on vacation the rest of the week and so is DH and don't have any plans. I'm not thrilled about that cause so far the weekend has sucked. My mom comes in this Friday and she got me and my daughter tickets for the opening Ranger game so I'm looking forward to that! I could be on a cruise right now so I think I'll go have another drink

Oh and I found out my delinquent son who will be 16 in June is moving back in with me this June. Apparently my ex husband couldn't handle him. He only had him for year and half! I've raised him until then. Hopefully I can re-train him again. Teenagers- gotta love them.

Anyone play scramble with friends? I've gotten addicted to it and need some more friends to play it with. My user name is angelathebomb.com

i used to play words with friends, but not so much anymore....
Have fun with your son :D

and you know what?? I don't get to hear the heartbeat on my computer!!! wth?? i didn't know it was on there!!! stupidcomputer.... and I sure hope you are right Angel...now that we bought everything pink I'm stressing out about it!!! LOL

i used to play words with friends, but not so much anymore....
Have fun with your son :D

and you know what?? I don't get to hear the heartbeat on my computer!!! wth?? i didn't know it was on there!!! stupidcomputer.... and I sure hope you are right Angel...now that we bought everything pink I'm stressing out about it!!! LOL

I saw the beat and put the phone to my ear and it's there! Turn the volume up!

:haha: I just started getting hooked to words on facebook. I'm terrible at it though!

So today leaving for Kansas! :happydance: our flight is in the evening. So will finish packing once my DH wakes up. I'm so excited! Love vacations!

Oh I plan on it! I somehow managed to blow out our shopping budget for the whole month just this past weekend... didn't even buy that much just 2 dresses and a pair of jeans, I still need more tshirts :wacko:
Haven't even BEGUN to buy baby stuff... hopefully soon.

lol I bought a bunch of shirts yesterday and some shorts today before they are all out of stock at old navy....things go fast there!!

Ahhh! Ok flying in a plane with no ac sucks! hot and stuffy... nasty! :baby: But made it to Kansas. Now just having a lazy day while my dh is off at his job site. :)

How is everyone else?

I GOT MY PERIOD!!!! Oh happy day!! First time in 6 months that I didn't sit on the loo crying, I actually did a little dance! CD 1 of the first month that I know for sure that I actually have a chance! I am SO SO happy right now. I get to start my clomid soon, DH and I have been BRILLIANT about taking all our vitamins. We're taking this stuff the Gynae prescibed call Staminogro (we call it spermigro, coz its supposed to help his little swimmerss), I have us both taking Omega 3, biotin c (but that's just for hair, skin and nails), a daily vitamin supplement and iron. I also take folic acid and ectorin. And SOON I get to add clomid to the mix! I think I'm going to stop drinking caffine and really limit my alcohol intake to give things a boost this month. EEEEK!!!!

Oh, and I bought opk's this month!! Only 5 though, they are expensive! I also got a new bbt therm but I'm nervous coz apparently clomid can play havoc with your temps. Plus hubby hasn't gone to collect it for me yet!! Grr!! AND pre-seed! Lots of it! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!

Stunning video Hoping, I cried! AC, happy holiday!! I'm sure you're going to have a great time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->