I just need to talk...

yes J!! have you been to the FS?? inquiring minds need to know this stuff ;) and I vote you punch her in the throat. :)

I have to go yell at the bank today, looking forward to that...and I have to catch up on some laundry as well...

I have yet to go to the FS. Ugh...I have been procrasting. But I am still spotting for day seven now and have major cramps. Totally lame.

Nope, I normally do not spot at all. It is really crazy and weird. Plus I am all bloated right now. Boo! I feel like my pants are way to small.

On a lighter note...I started my chest plate a few weeks ago. It is not finished yet. I have about another hour left and then I can start on the rest of the components.

https://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa144/jeoestreich/tattoo.jpg

hmm, that is weird....well, if it makes you feel better I spotted for a week before my bfp.... ;) here's to hoping!!

Nice pic :) I just told my husband that he wasn't allowed to get another tat till I could, he laughed and said it took me 7 years to get my second :) I told him I already know what I'm getting so it will be sooner than that :) I do love yours tho!!! I just don't think I would be brave enough to get one on my chest :)

ouch! tattoos scare me :haha: I'm a wuss when it comes to pain :D

So heres my 21 week bump.
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/AshleyMiranda/th_2012-04-11001016.jpg

I feel like I just exploded outta no where :haha:

ah you are super cute AC :) I was excited mine grew from last week!!
Oh and I got some shorts in the mail yesterday....and its gonna be rainy and cold and snowy for the next 5 days...isn't that how it goes?? LOL

Well I got another positive digi opk on Tuesday. So I'm pretty sure I ovulated one of those days. It's negative now. So I'm 2dpo now. I guess!? Lol! Positives on CD15, CD20, CD21

Hi Ladies!
I got a positive after my surgery and then i got positives 2 weeks later - my real positives were the 2nd ones. I am due for AF now but it hasn't started yet and I have had all BFN's:( but lots of symptoms - the biggest one being my giant boobs they are veiny and shiny and really sore too. I am also so bloated it hurts. and no pre AF poohs yet.

I mean opks btw - with my positives. I think my body geared up to O and then it fizzled out and did it 2 wks later instead - it was weird.

Hope your hpts turn bfp! Sounds promising! How many dpo are you? That happen with my opks this months too

I have NOT abandoned you ladies! FINALS are next week. I can't even tell you how bad the 1st quarter of this year was for us, (can you tell i'm a corporate girl, talking in quarters??)....i will be back (have class all weekend) ASAP!! Love yousss!

hi girlies! hope you all dont mind me butting in! but you all seem very chatty and i think i'd feel comfortable + welcome here :)
little bit of back ground information... the last time i fell pregnant, i had loads of negative urine tests until i was 3 month pregnant!!! didnt go for a blood test i just waited it out. (agonising!!) now, my AF has always been very evil to me, very heavy and very crampy, im normally due on around the 22nd of every month - now last month, AF never really came properly.. NO CRAMPS!! and just a light pink watery blood when i wiped after being for a wee wee! this only last 2 and a half days and was on and off, i even kept running to the bathroom to see if she was coming, but nope!! now, i took a HPT then, it said negative, then did another one now 3 weeks later, last night and this morning. both negative. i have
- veiny boobs! (ew)
- bloating
- slight bump
- hard tummy! (my boyfriend and best friend confirmed this so its not just me)
- heartburn (which ive never had before)
- i did have a runny nose BUT didnt have flu!!
- and i now think i have a slight aversion to food as yesterday i only had 2 ham sandwhiches and for dinner i was supposed to have two pork sandwhiches but only managed half of one and gave the rest to my boyfriend. (he ate it up quickly)
- and my boyfriend has complained of mood swings.. these are NOT pms symptoms as my that should of been and gone now and im not due on yet,

anyone shed some light? sorry for the essay and i appreciate any replies i recieve! lots of baby dust to you all x

Mas~I'm excited!! :happydance: I hope it turns into BFP's for you!!!!! woohoo!!

Bree! I have missed you so much!!! Lots of luck on the Finals!

Bruno~Welcome! :hi: Everything sounds good there, I guess you will just have to wait it out for a while if your hpt's don't come up positive....that's weird. I say if AF doesn't come in a week go to the clinic and take a blood test to make sure :flower:

Mas~I'm excited!! :happydance: I hope it turns into BFP's for you!!!!! woohoo!!

Bree! I have missed you so much!!! Lots of luck on the Finals!

Bruno~Welcome! :hi: Everything sounds good there, I guess you will just have to wait it out for a while if your hpt's don't come up positive....that's weird. I say if AF doesn't come in a week go to the clinic and take a blood test to make sure :flower:

hello darling! i see your expecting, congratulations! how far gone? my period is due in 2 week, so if it doesnt show, im going straight to the doctors, just annoying how my pregnancys wont show up on a wee test until i hit the second trimester! couldnt be more annoying :( keep getting pains down my left side too, it was 3 week yesterday since my last AF should've shown her painful evil face and pains, but nope! nothinggggggggg :happydance: xxx

welcome bruno, wow that sucks that hpts don't work for you, guess you could wait 2-3 weeks then get your blood checked :)

AFM... I just made a TON of chocolate chip cookies!! :winkwink:

welcome bruno, wow that sucks that hpts don't work for you, guess you could wait 2-3 weeks then get your blood checked :)

AFM... I just made a TON of chocolate chip cookies!! :winkwink:

I know!! I would be one of that small percentage wouldn't I , bloody typical! But nevermind, 2 weeks until I go to the doctors and I'm not out until AF arrives. Have a strong feeling she's not coming this month though, had so many dreams about being pregnant! Even my hubby has!xxx

Bree- who are you again? Bahahaha! I almost emailed youlast night to see how you were! Goodluck with your finals, you still ttc?

Bruno- welcome and that sucks with the negative test. I'm always to impatient and I would go for beta at the docs office! Your symptoms sound promising!

AC- ship me some cookies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->