I just need to talk...

Im not on meds just lots of supplements -but I guess they are kinda meds in a way.

Weew! I missed alot! Lol! DH- has me addicted to this stupid crime city game! I'm determined to beat him and stay up a level from him! Lol!

Goodluck mas and plastik!

Hope everything is ok with your son now hoping!

AFM came in this month with a fury. I'm at my been trying for a year mark so I cried when AF came and then I got over it. Lol! All is well here.

ah he's ok, doing very good now that he can breath...makes a lot of a difference!!
sorry af got you, but glad to hear you are trying the clomid again!!!! crossing my fingers!!!

I got my positive OPK!!!! Yay! And I'm having lots of O pain on my right side this month which is my better side according to lap and all the ultra sounds during monitoring so we are gonna go into hyper :sex: mode tonight and the next few nights!

yes get to it!!!!

Hi Ladies!!

Sorry your son got sick again Hoping, sure the nose spray will make a difference! I know just how awful a post-nasal drip can make you feel!

AC, cookies!! Nom nom nom!!

Mas, just keep going girl!!!! :sex: :sex:

Guess what girls!? Since yesterday afternoon I have had brown spotting when I wipe!!!! Getting a little excited that the laparoscopy and endo ablation has worked! I'm 6/7 dpi yesterdy and 7/8 dpi today, so it's right on schedule to possibly be implantation bleeding!! I know it won't necessarily result in pregnancy, but I'm just excited that one of my eggy's finally got where it was supposed to go!!! (I hope!!!) :ninja:

ah!!!! so exciting pony!!!! woohoo!!!!!

afm~i got a call from the doc today, I'm severely anemic....I have to take 3 iron pills a day...which will lead to prune juice like an old lady!! I did buy lots of fiber filled crap with the iron, so hopefully I don't get too constipated :blush:

Mas they put me on clomid 100mg and I'm just leaving the clinic now and they talked me into the trigger again! Lol! But I told them no to the iui because it's just way to stressful to us. Getting off work and worrying etc... I'm scared of the 100mg because by the 3rd cycle of 50mg I was emotional and crazy. Hope the 2 month break from it helped.

Thankyou- I'm neutral about it cause I know I'm due to ovulate on my blocked tube side. I really hope the clomid helps to produce a follie on my good open side too. By the looks of the sonogram today it was pretty active on my bad side and only 2 on my good side. Hope they don't back down. I'm really getting tired of all this.

Aww good luck on getting those bfps Angel, Mas and Plastik!!

AFM... omg I'm sooooo emotional... well it started last night JUST before falling asleep my Dh informs me that we probably wont be able to get a house since we can't afford the down payment (sad news #1) then goes onto telling me that the only way we can go up to canada is if I come up with the money.. errmm yeah I gave him ALL my money when I married him :wacko: (sad news #2) then he goes onto telling me that we have no shopping budget or eating out budget and we'll hafta cut back on grocerys (sad news #3) GAH! Not sure why he picked right before bed to tell me. But of course the water works started, as it seemed everything came crashing down at once... knowing we won't be able to eat out on our anniversary, knowing I won't get to see my family and not get a baby shower, and then finding out how we're gonna be in an apt after I had my hopes all high on a house :( So yes... I've been SO very weepy all night and even the morning. I dunno if its just cause I'm feeling sorry for myself or what. But the only good news I got today was that I don't have an infection.

AC- that seems like alot of bad news at one time and is understandable to be upset. I would have had the waterworks going too. Maybe something will happen and you get to do 1 or all the above. Hugs!

Thanks hoping, I want a egg plant now! Lol! I gotta go hit up the japenes place for one! Lol! Im having cravings for mangos too so that papaya looks like one so I want that too!

Our family cottage burned down today. We are very sad and shell shocked. It sucks! I just hope we bded enough to catch the eggy and that this cycle won't be a bust.

Thanks hoping, I want a egg plant now! Lol! I gotta go hit up the japenes place for one! Lol! Im having cravings for mangos too so that papaya looks like one so I want that too!

:haha::haha: i got the mango this week

Our family cottage burned down today. We are very sad and shell shocked. It sucks! I just hope we bded enough to catch the eggy and that this cycle won't be a bust.

:hugs: so sorry to hear this

Awww nooo mas thats terrible :( I hope no one was hurt!!

Sandy congrats on being a mango :)

Today is looking SO much better for me... prehaps this week will be good after all :thumbup:

Noone was hurt - we weren't there. We will rebuild and make new memories!
I did O yesterday - my temp went up this morning so I am in the TWW.

Oh my word Mas, that is so crazy!! I'm so glad no one was hurt! We're you guys insured? I know it's devastating, but you seem to have a great attitude about it. At least you get to build it exactly like you want it!!

AFM, my temp dropped this morning, 10dpo. I was so hoPing for another high temp today as that would have made my chart look triphasic. Since that failed to happen I've completely swung the other way, so sure it isn't my month and just feeling generally depressed. Sorry for the mope ladies, I'm just over all this waiting and disappointment. On the bright side my spotting has stopped. It lasted 3 or 4 days. I'm glad it stopped, I was starting to worry something might be wrong!

ah mas I'm so sorry!!! :hugs: Glad to see everything is going ok tho!!

Pony...did you have a drink or anything, or have a rough night sleeping?? that can sometimes mess w/ the temps, I'll cross my fingers it goes back up tomorrow!!!

congrats on your mango sandy!!!

afm.....I'm in double digits now!!!! woohoo!!!!!

Well, AF got me this morning. I knew it as soon as I took my temp. What a crazy cycle! I'm going to stop putting my life on hold and look into buying a horse. I've been putting it off coz I won't ride if I (ever) get pg. so those 9 months stabling will cost a bit. I'm just so tired of living my life around waiting for my :bfp:

Awww Plastik, sorry AF got you! But hey maybe distracting yourself might do the trick :thumbup:

AFM things are DEF better now! My in laws told us they do want to help us get a house and they offered to pay the whole down payment :happydance: I guess my DH is just feeling less of a man cause he can't pay it himself so I guess thats why he orginally told me no we won't be getting a house... silly DH :haha: Also I think he needs a slap... yesterday he asked me if I needed a crane to help carry my stomach :dohh:
So today I will be packing up some more.

Mas- I'm sorry that happen! Hugs!!!!

Sandy- I really want a mango pretty bad!

Plastik- get a horse and I'll come ride too! Lol! You have to teach me though

AC- yay to the new house now time to look. I have this app realtors.com- very awesome and good about posting pic

...just 1 more day to get thru until my scan on wednesday. still not counting tho.....AHHHHHHH!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->