• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I just need to talk...

:wacko: This year seems to be flying by! Can't believe its May already! Wasn't it JUST April?

Sandy let us know how it goes!!

Angel? Hoping? how you ladies doing? :)

I definitely O'd so I am 3dpo today. Trying not to symptom spot but not succeeding but oh well what else to do in the TWW.
Sorry about AF Pony - that sucks!
AC - congrats on the house!

Thanks everyone for the kind words about the cottage - it is very upsetting but there isn't anything we can do but rebuild and look to the future and remember and honour the past!

Well.......looks like we are on TEAM PINK!!!!!

Everything looked good on the ultrasound, so 10 fingers and 10 toes. OH was a little stunned as he was REALLY hoping for a boy, but he is just as happy with a girl (and hoping she will play sports LOL)

Got our registry done this afternoon as well, so definately off to a good start :)

I feel pretty good this cycle actually. I have been getting bad acne on my back from the supplements and the fact that my hormones are probably working the way they should - I hate it! this month has been the worst so far!! Its weird though because it is mostly on my left shoulder blade and no where else not even my face. My boobs are massive too - they usually hurt and swell up somewhat in the tww but they have been bigger and sore since 2 or 3 days before ovulation, they eased off a bit in painfulness but they are BIG right now and veinier than usual and my nips looked swollen tonight. It could be a sign or just excessive progesterone. I am really hoping this cycle works - 1st one after my surgery so it may be my best chance.

Awww good luck Mas! Sounds good :)

Congrats Sandy on being team pink!! :D

AFM gonna look at houses today :happydance: So excited!!

hello ladies!!!
AC~congrats on the house!!! have fun shopping! ;)

Mas~excited!! fingers are crossed!!

Angel~where are you??

Sandy~CONGRATS ON TEAM PINK!!!! welcome!!!

afm~i am a big fat failure, my glucose test was awful. but, the docs haven't called me to say, hey! quit eating sugar ya fatty!! so I'm still eating sugar ;) and I just said hi to the third tri ladies....can't believe I'm so far!!!! eek!!!

I am going for my glucose test at 28 weeks apparently....up 18lbs so far but dr said she isn't worried yet. I put on 5lbs in the last month, so if I keep doing that I will have to really watch my diet then. Finally had to give in a buy new scrubs for work and will be going clothes shopping. None of my old stuff really fits anymore

Hoping, it feels like yesterday I remember you waiting for 12 weeks to come. But congrats on third tri being just around the corner :)

Sandy, It depresses me that hardly any of my clothes fit me :( Just my underwear and socks do pretty much :haha:

AFM ahhhh I fell inlove with the first house I saw. However it does need repairs its sold as is and owned by the bank, so if there are any major repairs that'll need to be made it'd be up to us..... sooo my DH isn't thrilled over it, hes more keen on the other houses we saw which I really don't like :haha: I felt like I was wasting the realtors time seeing as none of the other interested me after seeing the first one.

Yeah I feel this house I like has so much potential :D My dh wants his parents opinion on it before he makes a decision which I guess is fine since they're paying the down payment on it, but we really won't know the extent of repairs til we get an inspector out... but I'm crossing my fingers that it just needs a good cleaning and paint job :)

AFM just taking it easy this weekend... my dh is sick with a cold booo! Hoping he doesn't give it to me :p

Morning ladies. i'm just here for a quick update, my water broke yesterday morning so i'm in the hosp in salt lake trying to keep her in there. Hoping she will stay for7 more Weeks but I have a feeling she won't. So here I sit. Keeping my legs crossed :)

AAAAAH!!!!! Hold her in there Hoping!!!

AC, house sounds fabulous! We need pictures :D

Plastik, how you doing? Yes I will take pics when we go for the 2nd viewing on wednesday... we're bringing his parents with us to get their opinion, his mom already hates old houses, I on the other hand love them as long as the foundation is in good condition(don't wanna fall through the floors :haha:)

We got some history on the house, apparently the bank owns it now an is basically just selling it for the land value so I dunno if they just want it off their hands or if theres something really wrong with it. hopefully they just wanna get it off there hands.

My DH was being a pain this weekend trying to talk me into a house I DONT like and then telling me that if I don't pick it then we're gonna get an apartment... grrr :dohh: But anyways I think hes finally cluing in what I want in a house. I think perhaps at times his ears just need a good cleaning out so he can listen :haha:

Hope everyone else is doing good... sorry for rambling.

Hoping!!!!- thinking of you! We are here for u!

Mas- goodluck and hope u got that egg!

Sandy- yay to team pink!

AC- goodluck on the house!

Hoping, haven't heard from you yet geting worried!! Hopefully everything is going ok :hugs:

How are you ladies doing? Any chances of a bfp? :flower:

I'm getting scared of third tri... I don't know if I'm gonna be able to go through labour :haha: I mean if I stab my toe I'm the biggest baby.

Hope everything is ok too!

AC- labor will be over before you know it! :)

Oh my Hoping - I hope everything is ok!!!!! I am going to hope and pray that everything is ok for you and your baby girl.

How is everyone?

So got in a 2nd viewing of the house, to find out the bank does not own it, however the people selling it are on the verge of a foreclosure so they're desperate to get it off their hands. My in laws actually like the house :D
However the subfloor needs some repair work... so hopefully thats not too big of an issue but they want us to go ahead and make an offer :happydance:

And next friday is my next ultrasound/midwife appt. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->