I just need to talk...

Hi AC, I usually get bloated a week before AF and mine started yesterday so I hope this doesn't mean AF will be late or it will screw my plans up! Lmao!

I try and talk to DH about what's going on but he has this blank stare like and agrees but I can tell he doesn't get it. But if I talk about fishing, he is all ears! So I give up talking and just tell him what to do.

As for Utah, I might have to take a road trip for their precious water!

I was looking at my chart past ovulation and... I think it's giving me the middle finger

Jeo, I haven't started AF cause you are stressing me out! Go test! Lmao!

I finally bought a test today at the dollar store. I just have to take it in the morning or hold my pee for awhile. But I will let you know.

i think i'm coming down with the yukies. I ordered hot wings (boneless) and am trying to sweat it out ;)

OH please test!!! I really want to know too!!! The suspense is killing me! well, not killing me, but it is making me want to pace the floor for you :winkwink:

Italian~do I need to verbally slap you for googling?? its not as bad as sticking your fingers where they don't belong, but I google a lot too so maybe we will let that one slip by :winkwink:

Angel~my DH's coworkers told me to go to Utah and drink their water, I guess it is pregnant water!!

Midge~:hugs::hugs::hugs: stupid witch.....

my thumb is still twitching...I really wish I knew why its totally annoying. today my OTHER thumb was twitching....weird.

Yes. You'll need to slap me. I stick things up there AND google! :dohh:

I hope no one minds me budding into this topic.
I'm currently at 9dpo and usually before AF I bloat for about a week and it usually gets worse. Only this TWW theres no bloating. Now I don't wanna be psyching myself out again. Cause lately every month i'm thinking "oh this is it!!" But does anyone know what no bloating means?

WELCOME to our crazy!!! You'll fit right in!!! :haha:

Yea, I think I might find me a hot wing place for lunch tomorrow. Now I'm craving! Lol!

I keep telling myself to not get my hopes high. I think I'm gonna just take a hpt tomorrow morning though just so its out of my mind, cause I don't want to wait any longer not knowing. :(

J~ I'm still waiting!!
Itailian~ what do you mean by things??lol

and just so you know, i'm super drunk right now feel so good gonna goo bd and have fun :) lol holy buckets....

Oh and Angel~ you can stay at my house while you are trying to drink the utah water, i'm only like...2 hours away lol and help me unpack my house and paint ;)

oh i love all of you...and not cuz i'm super totally loving my rum right now...oh...going to bd i'm super horny as well!!

hehehehehehe!!

I keep telling myself to not get my hopes high. I think I'm gonna just take a hpt tomorrow morning though just so its out of my mind, cause I don't want to wait any longer not knowing. :(

Good Luck! :dust:

J~ I'm still waiting!!
Itailian~ what do you mean by things??lol

and just so you know, i'm super drunk right now feel so good gonna goo bd and have fun :) lol holy buckets....

Oh and Angel~ you can stay at my house while you are trying to drink the utah water, i'm only like...2 hours away lol and help me unpack my house and paint ;)

oh i love all of you...and not cuz i'm super totally loving my rum right now...oh...going to bd i'm super horny as well!!

hehehehehehe!!

things= qtips :blush:, my finger to check CP, a thermometer!

atta girl :) Hope you had a fun night, and a good morning, headache free :D

Hoping- only if I can have some Rum! You are going to have a hangover! Hahaha!

Jeo, it's morning, wake up, time to test! Lol! Fx!!!!!!!

16dpo and waiting for witch. I'm starting to get irritated now! Lol!

I hate bfns!! Seriously!? But maybe its too early to tell?

I hate bfns!! Seriously!? But maybe its too early to tell?

Hopefully so AC, it is just a little early. This next cycle I am not going to test till the doctor test me at 14dpo. I hope I can do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->