I just need to talk...

I did have a good night thanks!! and no hangover, thats why I love rum so much :)
angel~when was the last time you tested??
AC~ still early, no worries!!!

I tested this morning and it was negative. I wish AF would hurry!

Italian ~ Thanks for the info on Maca. I think the Vitamin e does the same sort of thing. And I am in the chicken wing fan club. There is a great place by us called "wicked chicken' which used to be "smokeaters" which was on Man V. Food. They have the best HOT wings in town.
Angel and Jeo: :dust: any news Jeo??
Hoping~ Sounds like you had a great night and no hangover?? LUCKY! Rum does not react like that for me.

Not much to report here, just stalking still. 2dpo and not testing till the 24th or 25th. Will be out of town the whole week so can't sneak in a POAS unless I want my nephew asking questions... I have to share a bathroom with him :haha:. He is only 9. Unless I figure out a way to do it and hide the sticks. I don't know if I want a bunch of pee sticks in my suitcase....:blush:

I tested last night but got a BFN. I should have waited until this morning. No signs of AF so I will probably schedule an appointment with my FS next week to see WTF is going on.

I tested last night but got a BFN. I should have waited until this morning. No signs of AF so I will probably schedule an appointment with my FS next week to see WTF is going on.

:hugs: What CD are you on now?

Are you regular? I just was looking at my chart and I'm almost questioning my ovulation date. I'm usually 29 to 33. Past 2 months exactly 30. But it's funny I'm just starting to get post O symptoms that usually happen 3dpo. I had a positive opk but wondering if I geared up and failed and went again. Usually my temps are 96 something pre o so I'm just not sure anymore.

If my temp is up tomorrow again I'm really going to second guess myself. If it drops, I was right. Now I dint want AF to come till Sunday so the clinic is open on CD3.

Not much to report here, just stalking still. 2dpo and not testing till the 24th or 25th. Will be out of town the whole week so can't sneak in a POAS unless I want my nephew asking questions... I have to share a bathroom with him :haha:. He is only 9. Unless I figure out a way to do it and hide the sticks. I don't know if I want a bunch of pee sticks in my suitcase....:blush:

where there's a will there's a way, my friend! :flower:

Are you regular? I just was looking at my chart and I'm almost questioning my ovulation date. I'm usually 29 to 33. Past 2 months exactly 30. But it's funny I'm just starting to get post O symptoms that usually happen 3dpo. I had a positive opk but wondering if I geared up and failed and went again. Usually my temps are 96 something pre o so I'm just not sure anymore.

:hugs:

Oh goodness....I caved and bought opk, but I got the frer kind, and instead of reading the box like I should have, I just got it and came home....opened it and read the instructions and it said I have to start on CD 5...wellnow I'm on CD 12. it says it remembers your last measure of LH and finds a surge...who knows!! so...I'm just peeing on the dam things like 3x a day. cuz i got the 20 count one, not the 7 count that I thought I bought. hope it works, the damn thing was expensive!!! has any one else used this one? its the digi w/ yes and nos...I shoudl have stuck to smily faces!!!

I never used those. I bet they were expensive!

I'm having bad BB aching and tons of CM. I think I ovulated later than I thought. If no AF by Monday I'll call my clinic then. I was told after my tubal surgery I was to go in if I was ever 3 days late but I'm waiting. I even have left side aching and so that tells me I did ovulate on my good side.

I'm having bad BB aching and tons of CM. I think I ovulated later than I thought. If no AF by Monday I'll call my clinic then. I was told after my tubal surgery I was to go in if I was ever 3 days late but I'm waiting. I even have left side aching and so that tells me I did ovulate on my good side.

you still have a chance then?? I hope so!!!:happydance:

you still have a chance then?? I hope so!!!:happydance:

Well after questioning and worrying all day that I may have messed up my ovulation day, AF has finally made her appearance at the most awkward time! I mean she came with fury this afternoon!

CD 1 for me and appointment set for Saturday at 9am for vag ultrasound and baseline bloodwork! Really excited to start something new! Off to get my heating pad because AF is not cutting me any slack!

I wish I would either get a BFP or AF. This whole waiting for something to happen is getting old.

I wish I would either get a BFP or AF. This whole waiting for something to happen is getting old.

:hugs: yes it's very aggravating when late! I'm having awful cramps too! I think it's pissed at me for the HSG! Lol!

it really does. When I kept testing negative and my temp was down, i cried more cause I JUST wanted to start a fresh cycle.

:dust: for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->