I just need to talk...

BFP for u! I thought about that after I typed it! I'm having some painsin my ovaries, guess the clomid is kicking in! Hot flash city too!

BFP for u! I thought about that after I typed it! I'm having some painsin my ovaries, guess the clomid is kicking in! Hot flash city too!

oh eww i'm sorry! but hopefully it will work!!!! FX!!
OH i'm not gassy anymore, and I'm sneaking some sex in tonight cuz I just think I should!! lol woohoo spermy puss!!

OK we were both tired so we didn't do anything. but here's a stumper for ya...I'm like...2 dpo now, and my bb's are starting to get sore. I'm sure its from Oing, but wth? and I am hurting under my bb's, like in my rib cage. wth is that?? I'm not taking B6 this cycle, so I'm sure thats why....grr!!! :growlmad: stupid body. I'm gonna play some lego harry potter and not think about it. yes, I play lego harry potter. i'm an addict!! lol :haha:

I totally want to play Harry Potter Legos. That is one of the first games I will probably buy once we get a PS3.

Could it be from rough sex 2 nights ago? Lmao!!

Jeo, u get that test yet?

I been starving for 2 days and can't seem to get full! These clomid pills must have Mary Jane in them! Geez I'm gonna gain 100 pounds! Last dose tonight! Wheew!

Ah I love them!! they are super fun I highly recommend them. Now I'm watching the ID channel again....another good distraction for me.
You know it totally could be from crazy sex...but now I have a stabbing pain in my left BB. like usual :)
OH and I have a question...you know how some people say they get lotion like CM? OK, so I have always been confused about "lotion" cm...does it absorb into the skin like lotion? or is it just slippery like lotion and still a little stretchy...you know what I mean?

I haven't tested yet. I have been super busy with work, trying to pack up my house and the hubby has been super sick. Plus my dogs have been really needy lately. Ugh. I barely have enough time to shower lately, let alone go to the store.

I haven't tested yet. I have been super busy with work, trying to pack up my house and the hubby has been super sick. Plus my dogs have been really needy lately. Ugh. I barely have enough time to shower lately, let alone go to the store.

are you moving? hubbys are the worst for being sick, altho sometimes they really are sick. mine is always a whiner. :haha:
tonight's agenda: popcorn and rum. and harry! hubby isn't home from work yet, not sure when he will stroll in, but I'm planning my night without him!
oh and that horny ninja song was just on...one day i'm gonna be walking thru the store singing that out loud and not realize it. :serenade:
sorry, i'm a little bored right now, and that stabbing in my bb is really bugging me...it hurts bad. :cry: well, not THAT bad, but getting there. so weird....

Nope not moving but we are remodeling our living room and dining room. So I am busy backing stuff up and clearing out those rooms. The hubby already called me and asked me if I can leave work early because he cannot be at work anymore. Ugh...I am already stressed out about money and he leaves work early. Of course he is a temp and he will not get paid if he leaves.

Jeo, maybe he will get to feeling better soon! I hate moving and remodeling. It sucks!

Hoping, the white lotion stuff is thin but doesn't stretch. White like lotion and thin.

I took my last does clomid yesterday. So glad but having ovary aches. I hope I don't ovulate earlier because I really want to take the trigger so that I can drop more than one egg. I just can't wait till my doctor appt on Saturday to see how many and how big my follicles are! I hope there is plenty!!

I have officially lost my mind and if my DH finds out, he will have me committed! Lmao! After viewing the TTC board I decided to buy a twin/protection spell! Lmao! That's sheer desperation! I hope it works!

Go to TTC board and there is a post called fertility spells. On eBay you can buy spells for boy or girl or twins and protection for them. It was fun and I bought mine from Mia angel. I got a email from her asking details and she will send a charm after the spell is cast.

Go to TTC board and there is a post called fertility spells. On eBay you can buy spells for boy or girl or twins and protection for them. It was fun and I bought mine from Mia angel. I got a email from her asking details and she will send a charm after the spell is cast.

Sounds pretty interesting

Hey angel I already have two predictions under my belt so I won't be laughing. The one was wrong, seh said conception around October...so maybe NOvember is around October she will be right ;) the other said conception in december or + preg test in december or deliver december next year! thats quite the span...
had my appt this morning, dr was so nice :) altho I'm a little disappointed, I thought I had an appt w/ the midwife but they scheduled me with a general practitioner. But she was nice, and is doing some blood tests to make sure everything is good and normal before I go see the infertility doctor. so that will be good. here's to hoping if there is something wrong its easily fixable!!

My nose has been real itchy! Maybe she already cast the spell! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->