I just need to talk...

ah thanks angel! :) thats really nice of you!!

she is running just regular tests right now, just some routine blood tests, checking my a1c and thyroid. so hoping to hear back from them soon!!! (probably won't be till next week....hopefully they got enough blood cuz i so don't want to go back,they aren't too good at drawing blood :( )

OH and I decided my TWW started yesterday. Cuz i'm not testing till the 30th. so thats two weeks from yesterday ;) two weeks till testing.....blah!!! but at least my bbs don't hurt quite so bad today, altho when the doc felt them up the left one all of a sudden was achy for a while...and she laughed at me when i told her i wasn't shaving so she had to work for it! but i was so sweaty anyway i felt bad :( ok i have to go do my dishes and get supper in the slow cooker...i was super tired and slept thru lunch. not that hungry today...

I am going to test over the weekend. The local occult shop sell fertility candles and I have been looking into those. So you are not crazy Angel.

well, all my blood work came back normal! and my cholesterol isn't high anymore, so thats exciting :) just hoping things are taking their time till I'm super ready ;) and thats now!! lol but now have to wait for my pap results...

I have officially lost my mind and if my DH finds out, he will have me committed! Lmao! After viewing the TTC board I decided to buy a twin/protection spell! Lmao! That's sheer desperation! I hope it works!

I LOVE this!!!

well, all my blood work came back normal! and my cholesterol isn't high anymore, so thats exciting :) just hoping things are taking their time till I'm super ready ;) and thats now!! lol but now have to wait for my pap results...

:happydance:

i'm having higher temps than normal for pre-o, but have taken Maca/Vitex this cycle , so maybe that's why.

Still waiting to O....putting off any BD until tomorrow to regrow some sperm! LOL

Good news on your lab then and too funny about making her work for her money! I'm going to have to get a fertility candle now for BD sessions! Jeo, I think your pregnant if you haven't started yet! I'm still waiting for O too but I figured it will be next Thursday or Friday for me. My temps are erratic to but I'm assuming because of the clomid. I have a headache tonight.

When my spell works, I'm buying everyone one! Lol!!

So decide if you want girl, boy or twins! I'll let you know in 3 weeks! Blah that sounds like a long time!

Do you want me to share the link with you? I am going to PM it to you. LOL

lol think my husband would kill me if he heard me say this...but twin girls would be awesome!!

I am kind of hoping for twins also. LOL My hubby wants twins so he will not think I am crazy.

Jeo, I'm so getting that candle tomorrow! My DH wants twins also, I think that's the only reason he agreed to the IUI because I told him it's possible to have twins. I get a little gem charm after she cast the spell. She is in the UK so... I'll get it in a week. She is doing it tonight. Well, it's already night there! It was only 15.00. I told her I want a boy and a girl so my order is in to the stork! Lol!!

well i had enough rum if he doesn't want to i'm all over it myself...wait maybe i'll do that anyway ;) bahahahaha! :) i really need to quit drinking... lol

I made mine suffer because he was being a smart ass so he didn't get anything last night or the night before! LOL!

I really had a bad night last night! I hot flashed all night long, it was miserable!

I ordered the candle!

OMG if I don't stop crying soon i'm gonna kill someone!!! stupid folgers commercial! stupid people who bully kids!! i'm watching the story about the 10 year old girl who killed herself. so sad. but it all started with the dumb folgers commercial. and i don't have to run down the stairs to make my bbs hurt this month they are sore, but not too sore, just achy. oh i really hope this is the month!!!

Bahahahaa! Folgers commercial!! ROTFLMAO!!! Stop crying over Juan valdez, or however u spell his name! The girl thing is sad!

:rofl:I am crying over Juan! I have wanted him for years but he never shows up with his donkey!!! damn Juan! lol :rofl:

:rofl:I am crying over Juan! I have wanted him for years but he never shows up with his donkey!!! damn Juan! lol :rofl:

I spent a hour on the phone with my mom in tears about my teenage boys that are living with their dad in North Carolina about the poor choices they are making! They are 15 and 17 and moved in with him a year ago because they wanted to see what it's like to live with their dad whom I am not in good terms with! :cry: I have our daughter because she hates her dad and my boys did too until a year ago because apparantly their dad doesn't have rules and I do.

Anyways, my mom was saying nice stuff and telling me the decisions they are making at this age is not a reflection of me being a poor parent, yata, yata, yata, blah, blah blah. But had me in tears and was really nice what she was saying but I got off the phone and looked in the mirror how maroon my eyes were and how red my face was and thinking I need to dry it up quick before I go see patients...

I opened my email and seen the Juan and his donkey and found myself laughing so hard that more tears were coming out, OH.... I got to dry my eyes up and get to work.

It's friday, payday and should be a happy day, my mom ruined it not intentionally.

I know she is thinking we are trying to have a baby because my DH doesn't have any and I know she is thinking I also want one to correct my mistakes with my other 3 at not having a spouse to help me support them and teach them. But I want one because I love them when they are small and yes, it's nice that this time I will have help and joint parenting decisions. Although, she will not say this out loud but I know what she is thinking.

My doctors appointment is tomorrow morning and looking forward to it. I guess I need to give it up to DH tonight as he is probably feeling neglected since it's been 3 days. SO I WILL HAVE A SPERMY PUSS TOMORROW AT MY DOCTORS APPOINTMENT! :rofl:

ah I'm sorry!! the best we can do is teach our kids everything we know, and hope they know how to make the right choices. I told my 10 year old yesterday it takes two to make a baby, and he had NO idea what I was talking about, so I'm figuring I'm doing something right :) Just give them time, and thats the hardest part. be there for them when they need you, and listen. and if that doesn't work, cut off the money supply ;)
Glad I could make you laugh, it is my best feature sometimes :blush: altho right now my best feature is stuffing my face with cheddar cheese popcorn, i can't stop long enough to type anything!! :haha:
Oh and ignore your mom. moms are the worst sometimes!!! I don't talk to my mom about anythign if I can avoid it, I have great friends here to talk to!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->