I just need to talk...

ooo thats a good one!!! not to disappoint you or anything, but gail was wrong for me. :( I was supposed to be pregnant in October! or at least "around" october....I don't know if that means november too ;) but i hope she is right for you!!!!
O we BD'd last night....and i had a little more spotting but not much. GRR!!!! i'm so frustrated!!! the spotting I am having now I usually only have for one day then I have a good amount of spotting for two more days before AF shows. ok, done complaining.

and I'm just gonna say this: Angel you have immaculately conceived!! lol no ovulation and pregnant!!! its a freakin thanksgiving miracle!!! :):):)

Yea, I'm not taking it to heart but really strange I bought a twin spell from a different lady and her say that. I didn't tell that! Lol! I hope she is right for u and your pregnant this month making it close to october!

Yes it is a miracle! It is definately positive! I'll hold off telling anyone! Bahahahahaha! I really need to go to work but this shot has me feeling like shit!

ah no work today!! stay home with me!!! :laundry::dishes::shower: <-- thats what i'm doing today!! well and giving my dogs a bath...but there is no smiley for that :winkwink: have to get ready for the long 10 hour trek back to Montana tomorrow!!! :loopy: think its ok to take a dramamine...i mean just in cases i really am pregnant?? oh well, i'm taking the dam thing anyway!! :haha: stupid car sickness.....i so thought I outgrew that....:dohh:
i'm pretty sure i was gonna say something else but i can't freakin remember....freakin...word of the day!!!:happydance:

I wish I could stay home but with it Thanksgiving week, we have so many nurses out this week. I have got to see as many patients as I can due to 2 appointments tomorrow for the IUI.

My TTC sheet from the doctors office says not to take antihistamines or NSAIDs after the 10th day of cycle. Dramamine is a antihistamine so probably not a good idea. How many dpo? My kids get car sick bad too. Have a safe trip and fun!

oh i forgot!!! i'm going to get my hair colored today!!! yippee no more grays!! gotta shower now!!:jo::shower:

Get one of those wrist bands fir nausea at the drug store maybe.

um...8 i think, could be more. i'm so confused by my cycle this month... i guess i'll just stick it out, i totally can i just get so dizzy!!!

Oops I just pulled out my sheet, so maybe u can... It says, "Do not take any antihistamines or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory such as Arbil or Morton after the 10th day of your cycle until after documented ovulation." you have already ovulated so I guess it doesn't matter! So u can take it the way I read this.

hey! so my hair looks nice again:thumbup:
so...how bout taking xanex?? I don't normally take it, just when I fly, but if the roads get bad I take it so my hubby doesn't have to put up with my panic attacks in the truck :winkwink: I know I shouldn't but just thought I'd ask just in cases :winkwink:
also...haven't seen the spotting yet this morning, but had a huge glob of either cm or spermies come out of me just now. i THINK its cm, it was slimy and eggwhite-y but not sure. oh i hate that i'm into symptom spotting this month!!! :dohh: so dumb.

I'm having some wowy ovulation pains! I hope it holds off till tomorrow!

Xanax! Please share I ran out of that a year ago! Lol!! I wouldn't think it would hurt. I took them for panic attacks too. If I was driving in snow, I'd take 2! Lmao! Or I would have a nervous breakdown!

I take one, and then my anxiety totally takes over and blocks it till we get where we are going, then I pass out!!! lol
hold off ovulation!!! I say not right now!!! but, your egg can survive for 24 hours, so who knows! and it could just be from the shot right?? they are getting ready....

I hope that it is just getting ready. I can't opk because it will be positive regardless. I hope it waits. Perfect timing for IUI is 6 hours before ovulation or 6 hours after. We cant dtd tonight. I hope we don't miss this window

my fingers are crossed for you!!!
my spotting has picked up, so I'm going to start my temping and moving onto december!!! I have to do well on my temping so I can bring it to the doc right?? and I think I'm gonna get established w/ the midwife here next month. I think that would be a good idea...maybe ;) of course the spotting go worse....i picked up some tests and peed on one this afternoon. i haven't looked at it yet...but i know its negative. but...i'm feeling good about december!!! woohoo!!!

Well I'm glad your going to temp again! My chart is so screwed up! Lol!

I wonder where jeo is!?! I hope she is pregnant!

Hello my prettys! I just got in the door and im on mutha fuckin' VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(did you guys see Horrible Bosses?? MuthaFucka Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I'll be back in a few. Who's gonna be on to keep me company tonight?????

That movie was cute! We watched Bad Teacher over the weekend and that was good too! I'm still working but waiting on granny to finish eating! Hurry up grandma!! Lmao! I have to see as many as I can so I can take it easy after the insemination tomorrow! I wish I was off for vacation! My on call starts Thanksgiving day which SUCKS!! I'll be on call for a week! I ABSOLUTELY HATE CALL! I wish I was independently wealthy! I think I'll buy a lotto ticket on my way home!!

Hello ladies, can I join? I had my iui b2b on sun and mon, so I'm 1 dpiui and prob 2 dpo right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->