I just need to talk...

Hi Mas! You are on injectibles huh? TWW sucks! Did you take a trigger shot? I wish my doc would have done the back to back because I'm bervouse I'm going to ovulate way before the 36hour mark! How many follies did you have this go round?

Hi angel, I had the ovidrel hcg shot on sat morning and then iui sun morn and mon morn. I'm pretty sure I o'd on Sunday night/early mon morn. I had 2 mature follicles, one on each side. my E2 levels were 2400+ at trigger, so the nurse said that showed the eggs were mature. OH had a count of 26million postwash on Sun and 36.5 million postwash on Mon. So everything looked good.

Hi ladies,

I love this thread. You all crack me up and make me feel much more sane than before. Is anyone in here not TTC and still obsesses over symptom spotting? We were NTNP this past month, and now I'm OBSESSING over the symptoms I am "having" (or think I'm having). Anyone else not avidly trying and STILL obsess?

ah ladies!! welcome mas and merci!!!! I'm going on vaca too bree...haven't watched the movie yet but i will someday :) I'm sure I will be coming here often on my vaca tho cuz my familys bonkers!!! lol and we are all so sane ;)
DH is making me a playlist for driving the 10 hours to MONFREAKINTANA! I like to call it the drive thru the bowels of wyoming....blah! oh wait wyoming is pretty much all bowels...montana is the large intestine and north dakota is the gall bladder w/ gall stones....and i can say that cuz i've lived here my whole life!!! lol

Hi Merci! When you start opk and symptom spotting and temping the OBSESSION is worse! Then if you start going in further to the doc it's like, "can we put the magical vaginal wand in so that I can take a peak at what those stupid ovaries are doing?" welcome to the madness! Lots of luck to u? When will u be testing?

Mas- those are really good counts! They didn't check my E2 before I triggered and I wondered why they didn't! They only checked my E2 on CD3. I asked the lab lady on Sunday if they would check it again before I triggered and she said yes but all they did was my LH. I'm really worried about my DH sperm count. When we did the SA he was average and I want to say at 15mil and that was going 3 days without! Now that I see everyones counts I'm sweating bullets! Lol! I'll find out today because I go in at 1pm for the IUI. I was scared I may have ovulated yesterday but my temp is not up yet so maybe I haven't.

Hoping- 10 hours?!? Yuk, yuk, yuk! Do you have a phone or iPad to keep you busy on the road? My brother works in North Dakota and flies back every 21 days and home for 2 weeks. He tried to get me to visit but he would scare the hell out of me driving in the snow. I'm a Texan/Mississippian and snow is something I have to ask every once in a blue moon what the white stuff is falling from the sky! I'm scaredy pants!

I was looking back at the beginning of this post and clarey has a pregnancy ticker!! She is prego!!!

i live in the flippin' SNOW BELT but we haven't had a flake yet this year! and it's going to be 60 degrees and sunny Friday! woooohoooo! When we get it, we get it. Keep that snow to the west, hopin'!!

Sitting on my couch thinking I need to get up and get dressed! I'm soooooooo lazy!!! I don't want to work!!

So much for being private! My MIL text me goodluck today! Uggg!! That means I'm going to get bombarded with questions from his family. Grrrr.... Aggravates me when everyone ask me are u pregnant? Did it work!?! No! No! And No!

So much for being private! My MIL text me goodluck today! Uggg!! That means I'm going to get bombarded with questions from his family. Grrrr.... Aggravates me when everyone ask me are u pregnant? Did it work!?! No! No! And No!

ugh! how did she find out? I am guilty of my friends knowing it all, but i've kept it from the family cause i really REALLY want to surprise them :(

I told a bunch of people in the beginning we were trying but the question every other week are we pregnant was getting to me. I guess DH told her but I wanted it to be a surprise too. He is being a ding dong!

The biggest thing that bothers me is not so much the "are you pregnant yet" but the "relax a bit and it will happen", I relaxed about it for the first 3 yrs, tried not to try too hard but once you pass a certain stage, especially during treatments, there is no being relaxed about it, it is stressful and the hoping all month then the big let down when AF shows is really tough.

Yea, I hear the relaxed bit also, and when I hear that, I'd like to punch them!

DH is doing his part now, I hope he has a good count! I'm more nervous for him, I think. I started to pee on pregnancy test since that's probably the only positive im going to see!

When do you go in for your Hcg count?

Mas, do you remember what the volume was? I'm worried because he didn't do his best but I took it up there and she said anything over 2cc is good volume and his was 2.5cc. So it's over 2. I guess I'm just super nervous. They are doing the count now. I go back at 1 for the IUI. I was almost in tears because I got it there exactly 1 hour after. Traffic and race car driving put me under a tremendous amount of stress today!

Hoping, could u fed ex the Xanax because I need it now so skip the 10 drive and come here! Lol! Thatll be a drive!

Mas, do you remember what the volume was? I'm worried because he didn't do his best but I took it up there and she said anything over 2cc is good volume and his was 2.5cc. So it's over 2. I guess I'm just super nervous. They are doing the count now. I go back at 1 for the IUI. I was almost in tears because I got it there exactly 1 hour after. Traffic and race car driving put me under a tremendous amount of stress today!

Hoping, could u fed ex the Xanax because I need it now so skip the 10 drive and come here! Lol! Thatll be a drive!

prayers and positive thoughts going up for you, my friend! :hugs:

it's 12:31 here, so i'll be thinking of you in a couple hours.

Thanku, I'm probably just freaking out for nothing. I have to go on a full bladder so I'm drinking my large mocha frape and small dr pepper. It's 1140 here.

Ok, so I freaked out for nothing. Pre-wash- 217.6 million and post wash 88.7 million with 99% motility

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->