I just need to talk...

Me- "babe, are your balls okay?"
DH- "huh?"
Me- "you know, are they "okay"
DH- "they are fine, i check them every day for lumps"
Me- "so they are like normal balls?"
DH- "goodnight"

LOL

reading TOO much on balls that didn't descend and infertility..if you guys don't hear from me, he's ripped this computer out of the wall!

Bahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Poor hubby! Tell him you need to feel them and make sure they are ok!

Mas, do you remember what the volume was? I'm worried because he didn't do his best but I took it up there and she said anything over 2cc is good volume and his was 2.5cc. So it's over 2. I guess I'm just super nervous. They are doing the count now. I go back at 1 for the IUI. I was almost in tears because I got it there exactly 1 hour after. Traffic and race car driving put me under a tremendous amount of stress today!

Hoping, could u fed ex the Xanax because I need it now so skip the 10 drive and come here! Lol! Thatll be a drive!

Hi angel baby, I wouldn't worry about the amount, I don't think my OH had a large amount either. He said it covered the bottom of the cup, I think they said a little over 2 ml (metric measurements in Canada, lol)

I go for my hcg test on Dec 3rd, seems so far away:wacko:

I had 1 follie that reached 28 and 2cnd was 24mm. She told me that even when I do ovulate on my blocked side that my good side can pick it up. My follies are still there but I go at 7am tomorrow to have another scan to see if they collapse. I should be 1dpo tomorrow. She said sperm stays in for 2-3 days. We will BD tonight. I'm having some serious ovulation pains now. They usually do the blood pregnancy test 12dpo.

It is dreadful, isn't it. I got fertility tea in the mail today and fertile cm pills, they say they help with your lining and implantation as well as help with cm and ovulation- my question is- do you think I should start taking it now or wait til new cycle unless of course I get a BFP! Both say to stop using once you get a positive test.

Hopefully u won't have to!!! I would take it. Where did u get the tea from? I may have to get some! I had DH on fertilaid for men so it must have helped cause his count was alot more than what I expected and compared to his last SA.

I also got 25 pregnancy tests, and 20 of them are the ultra sensitive ones that read 10miu of hcg, so soon I can poas to my hearts content! I should test tonight and see if hcg is gone.

I got it at early pregnancy tests.com it has alot of different fertility products and reasonable prices.

I use to buy mine from there but swapped to Amazon because u get more for cheaper price. I didn't stock up good this time because I wanted to try and wait it out but I had 1 IC left and peed on it the day after I triggered! Bahahaha! I'm pregnant and havent ovulated! Lmao! I'm going to order me some now because I can't stand it! I have 1 FRER and 2digital clearblue conception plus. I'm tempted to per on one of those. I peed on opk tonight just to see what the lines looked like on that and of course they are dark! I'm a dingdong!

I had 1 follie that reached 28 and 2cnd was 24mm. She told me that even when I do ovulate on my blocked side that my good side can pick it up. My follies are still there but I go at 7am tomorrow to have another scan to see if they collapse. I should be 1dpo tomorrow. She said sperm stays in for 2-3 days. We will BD tonight. I'm having some serious ovulation pains now. They usually do the blood pregnancy test 12dpo.

ya know, i heard that recently and think it's fascinating! that your little octupus things on your tubes can grab for the other side, too! I cannot wait to hear how they say you are tomorrow. :wohoo:

Happy Thanksgiving!

and happy (hopefully) 1dpo to my girlie, Angel :kiss:

Hope everyone has a blessed day!

You too Bree!!!!!!

I am 1 dpo and due back at the clinic on 12/5/11 for pregnancy test!! TWW will begin!!!

Have great Thanksgiving! I need to go find something to bring to eat at my family gathering! Screw cooking!! lol!!

You too Bree!!!!!!

I am 1 dpo and due back at the clinic on 12/5/11 for pregnancy test!! TWW will begin!!!

Have great Thanksgiving! I need to go find something to bring to eat at my family gathering! Screw cooking!! lol!!

yeah, i don't cook, either. I just need to get thru the next 8 hours, then we'll be back on our way home and the drama will go away until at least Christmas:)

I love your TWW! when should i start testing? LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->