I just need to talk...

You can't ask a poas addict when to test or my answer most likely going to be TODAY!! Then you will be disappointed when you see a negative because it's too early!! Then I'll feel bad! Lol!! I'm tempted to pee on one today just to see a pretty positive. That's the only time I get to see one!

You can't ask a poas addict when to test or my answer most likely going to be TODAY!! Then you will be disappointed when you see a negative because it's too early!! Then I'll feel bad! Lol!! I'm tempted to pee on one today just to see a pretty positive. That's the only time I get to see one!

i would totally pee out your trigger if i were you! I would, i would! am i helping?

I poas actually on 2 sticks last night just to see if hcg was gone yet and I got 2 very faint positives, so now when I test next week, I'll get hopefully a real positive. No symptoms yet. Boobs feels a bit funny but that is prob the progesterone. I'm now 3dpiui so I'll test starting at 8 or 9 dpiui.

Hey angel, have you tried eating the core of a pineapple? your supposed to cut the core of a pineapple into 5 pcs and eat one piece each day starting the day of you iui, which was yesterday but if you started today it would still be fine, it helps with implantation. Google pineapple for implantation. Amanda bears.com has the best instructions.

No I haven't heard of that! I was just at the grocery store too!! I'm going back to get one! :xmas13:

I really need to get some IC or go find a dollar store! I pee'd on my FRER a few minutes ago! I want to test every day now and watch the line fade!

trigger day 1.jpg

Don't you wish it was a real one. I did the same thing the first month I had the trigger shot just because I've never gotten a positive after poas before.

I'm drinking my fertile tea and taking my supplements, I'm eating a piece of pineapple core every morning, I shoving a gilet shaped progesterone thingy up my hoohoo morning and night, anything else I should do? Btw angel, your supposed to take it on an empty stomach so it works better. I take mine in the morning. I ate my last piece today.

I wonder why everyone is taking the progesterone? How do you know you need it. By the lining measurements? I'm a little concerned about that. Not that I want to shove it up there but if its necessary and causes a BFP, I'll shove a pineapple up there if it gives me a BFP! LMAO!

Yes, I wish it was real! I was frusterated at the nurse doing my ultrasound this morning! She didn't look like she knew what she was doing! And she said my lining was 9.5. My last 2 ultrasounds was 10.5. I was like whatever! But I did see the follicle.

I have to make room for twins! My psychic told me so and my twin spell! LMAO!!

For IUI, it is costing me 950 for the clomid and trigger but I can do the injections but I think that cycle is 1800 and doesn't include the meds. If I don't get a BFP, I'm going to sit out for Christmas and start back another IUI in January. Too busy of a month in December for frequent trips to the docs office plus money expenses with buying gift for everyone.

Happy turkey day ladies!! Boy I leave for a day.and miss a lot!! :) Angel-crossing my fingers for u!

I had to do progesterone because I was on injections this cycle, they always use progesterone after because your body doesnt know to produce it after injections for some reason. So far no nasty side effects other than it's messy after wards.

no time to check in fully, just got home from my grams (2 hour drive) and i almost fainted I was in so much pain in my gut. I felt horribly gassy pressure and crampy and so hot. Dave almost took me to ER, he got me a cold compress and i laid in a ball and threw up all over the place...

then my mom called and said that my Gram collapsed and they thought they lost her. the irony? 4 years ago TOMORROW, she lost her husband of 60 years. And the last time I saw him alive was Thanksgiving.

I have hated thanksgiving since I lost my Gramps. I am heartbroken and praying. I love my Gram so much and i am SO thankful i got to tell her that so many times today :cry:

no time to check in fully, just got home from my grams (2 hour drive) and i almost fainted I was in so much pain in my gut. I felt horribly gassy and crampy and so hot. Dave almost took me to ER, he got me a cold compress and i laid in a ball and threw up all over the place...

then my mom called and said that my Gram collapsed and they thought they lost her. the irony? 4 years ago TOMORROW, she lost her husband of 60 years. And the last time I saw him alive was Thanksgiving.

I have hated thanksgiving since I lost my Gramps. I am heartbroken and praying. I love my Gram so much and i am SO thankful i got to tell her that so many times today :cry:

BIG HUGS to you! Having deaths is difficult enough and around holidays it makes it even harder to deal with. Lots of love and your in my thoughts and your family too. Smile... Hope you get to feeling better too. :hugs:

no time to check in fully, just got home from my grams (2 hour drive) and i almost fainted I was in so much pain in my gut. I felt horribly gassy and crampy and so hot. Dave almost took me to ER, he got me a cold compress and i laid in a ball and threw up all over the place...

I lost my papa on our Canadian Thanksgiving as well, it was awful. I hope everything is ok with your gram. My nanny turned 96 today and we are always worrying about her as she isn't very strong anymore.:hugs:

BIG HUGS to you! Having deaths is difficult enough and around holidays it makes it even harder to deal with. Lots of love and your in my thoughts and your family too. Smile... Hope you get to feeling better too. :hugs:

thanks my pretty. I feel EXTRA bad (and you can laugh, cause this shit is FUNNY)....four years ago, I got this bad ass Christmas tree because my Gramps was terminal and I knew I would need some extra holiday cheer (no clue he'd pass at Thanksgiving....then, the next year, my 14 year old kitty passed away under the same tree. I didn't put this up for 2009 or 2010. LAST NIGHT, i asked DH to bring it up. He was excited and I said "i swear, if anyone drops dead, I will burn this bitch down". When I got that call tonight I was like :sad2::brat::sad1:[-X

I lost my papa on our Canadian Thanksgiving as well, it was awful. I hope everything is ok with your gram. My nanny turned 96 today and we are always worrying about her as she isn't very strong anymore.:hugs:

Thanks, Mas. I'm so sorry about your loss :cry: and it's so bitter sweet to have your nanny at 96, but then worry...this game of life is so hard yet precious.

I had the BEST day with my Gram today, man. She stared at me and told me how much I look like my mama and we had so much fun hanging out together. That gives me peace.

Good Morning :hugs:

They are moving her to the Cleveland Clinic Cardiac unit. Ran rests, she's lucid & comfortable. I am done crying for awhile and having my morning :coffee:

No you can't blame the Christmas tree! You just have to disguise it and put lots of lights and ornaments on it!!!

I'm up way too early because my DH had the TV on all night! I gotta do some paper work anyhow.

No you can't blame the Christmas tree! You just have to disguise it and put lots of lights and ornaments on it!!!

I'm up way too early because my DH had the TV on all night! I gotta do some paper work anyhow.

how are you feeling?? :happydance:

I am going to run out to Bath & Body Works in a few.

Wait till you see my tree

Here's a funny. I was in the bathroom last night flossing my teeth and brushing them and came out and DH said, "what are you doing? Are u taking a pregnancy test?" I said, "no lovey, it'll be positive cause that medicine!" him, "oohh, u ought to take one so we can see what it looks like!" me, "ummm, duh! I'm way a head of you and did it this morning! Lmao!" I showed it to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->