I just need to talk...

I did but took it at 530 and it was above my cover line but would have been better to tell at 630. I didn't sleep well thanks to DH not sleeping well and the TV. I was waitin till after 6 to mark it on FF so it wouldn't give me a open circle. This TWW is really going to suck and just drag!

I did but took it at 530 and it was above my cover line but would have been better to tell at 630. I didn't sleep well thanks to DH not sleeping well and the TV. I was waitin till after 6 to mark it on FF so it wouldn't give me a open circle. This TWW is really going to suck and just drag!

i hear ya, girlfriend.

I am going to use COQ10 and Royal Jelly next month, then off to see the doctor with a sample of DH's spermies and probably ask for an HSG ;)

That will be good! My DH had made it clear he was not doing the semen bit at the office. So they want it there within 1 hour. I was so worried it wouldn't be a good count because it took a hour to get there. But no worries. Maybe yours will be able to do that.

That will be good! My DH had made it clear he was not doing the semen bit at the office. So they want it there within 1 hour. I was so worried it wouldn't be a good count because it took a hour to get there. But no worries. Maybe yours will be able to do that.

My obgyn is about 1 mile away! Dave will not be doing that at the office, either. oh hell no!

Evening ladies! Sitting here waiting to go home and test. Still no af, spotting all week. Bbs are killing me now. I wish she would show so I can get on with next month!!
Bree-Hope ur gma feels better soon!! And im a little jealous you got your tree up im waiting to put up mine!!

I live the pink fLuffy shoes!! How is your grandmother today?

Hoping- thanksgiving turn out ok?!? I hope when you get home and test it turns out to be BFP with implantation bleeding all week!

I got my fertility charm today. I know DH is wondering what kind of charm I got and for what but it's my secret charm! Lol! It said I had to put 6 silver looking coins under my stairs and if no stairs in the addict and if neither, in the center of the bed under the mattress! Lol! Oh and some chant in the mirror with a candle. I'm well on my way to TWINS! Lol!!!

Mas- I bought my pineapple! But.... I can't quit eating it! I think need to go get another!

I decided I'm going to the dollar store to buy me some test so I can test the trigger out. Another girl said she took a test 6 days after the trigger and it was already out of her system!

Evening ladies! Sitting here waiting to go home and test. Still no af, spotting all week. Bbs are killing me now. I wish she would show so I can get on with next month!!
Bree-Hope ur gma feels better soon!! And im a little jealous you got your tree up im waiting to put up mine!!

Oh, good LUCK! I cannot wait to hear your results!! Thanks :hugs:

I live the pink fLuffy shoes!! How is your grandmother today?

Hoping- thanksgiving turn out ok?!? I hope when you get home and test it turns out to be BFP with implantation bleeding all week!

I got my fertility charm today. I know DH is wondering what kind of charm I got and for what but it's my secret charm! Lol! It said I had to put 6 silver looking coins under my stairs and if no stairs in the addict and if neither, in the center of the bed under the mattress! Lol! Oh and some chant in the mirror with a candle. I'm well on my way to TWINS! Lol!!!

Mas- I bought my pineapple! But.... I can't quit eating it! I think need to go get another!

I decided I'm going to the dollar store to buy me some test so I can test the trigger out. Another girl said she took a test 6 days after the trigger and it was already out of her system!

can we see a pic of charm? I think you need to test it out, so when you get your BFP, you will have no doubts its real!!!! :hugs:

Gram is doing a bit better! She was eating like a hog, she's such a tiny little thing :kiss: Meeting with pulmonologists and cardiac docs today

Hey Angel-only eat the pineapple for 5or6 days after your iui because it can also cause your uterus to contract which you don't want after that eggy implants!
I'm working today:( but oh well, I have monday off. No symptoms yet - even though I am not symptoms spotting this month, lol. My sniffer is working extra hard today and a lot of smells are bothering me, but I'm still not symptom spotting, right!

I am really glad you gram is feeling somewhat better!

Good luck hoping!

Here is my charm!

charm.jpg

I think it's kinda cute!! Now to find 6 silver coins! :xmas13:

Glad she is starting to eat!

Mas- NOW YOU GOT ME ADDICTED TO THE PINEAPPLE! LOL! I don't even like pineapple and this fresh one is so good and sour tasting! And I have to quit 6 days after the IUI. Hmmm... Maybe by Tuesday I'll be sick of it. I don't eat alot at one time.

I watched Snow White a tale of terrors last night and if yall haven't seen it, don't watch it because the lady lost her baby. I fell asleep and started dreaming I was loosing one. So I woke up from my nightmare at 1230 and decided I wanted a Chicken Salad sandwich and PINEAPPLE. So I ate me half sammich and little bit of pineapple.

Yup, cravings, I'm pregnant! It's a done deal. I think I'll POAS and prove I'm pregnant at 3dpo! LOL!

I have to work too today and it sucks!

040.jpg[/ATTACH]

Me and my hubby, my fur baby Dixie and my daughter Raegon

050.jpg

According to the net this is what mine and DH baby will look like. Only a ugly face a mother can love! LMAO!

Attachments

• 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 093.jpg
    093.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 4
does wanting to strangle your husband count as a pregnancy sign? If so...i am SOOO knocked up!

does wanting to strangle your husband count as a pregnancy sign? If so...i am SOOO knocked up!

Unfortunately it does not count. BECAUSE... I do this every other day! LOL!!!!!!!! And have yet to get a positive!

Nice pics Angel!
I agree with angel-i would be preggers 24-7 for the last 10 years if being pissed at hubby was a symptom! Lol!

Now I know that baby is UGLY so go ahead and laugh at our little uglet baby! Lol!! My hubby fell out when he seen what the computer made!

It is pretty funny - I should do mine for hubby and I and have a great laugh!!

Attachments

• Amaranth-20110414-00056.jpg
    Amaranth-20110414-00056.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back