I just need to talk...

Work is oh so boring today

Attachments

• Amaranth-20111020-00021.jpg
    Amaranth-20111020-00021.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 3
Not sure why my pictures are sideways, lol. Its from my blackberry so it is not easy to download them.

Mine do the same thing when I take them from my phone! Is that your son? Too cute! I'm almost done with work then I'm scouting out a dollar store for test!!!

I have 10 test to piss away on. My line is getting lighter! Urine was probably diluted too. I can test every morning now! DH asked me if I was peeing on them because I like to see positives and I told him well yea! Duh!

I'm not peeing on any until tuesday. I really have no symptoms, not even from the progesterone, but I am thinking its a good sign! As I usually have all sorts of symptoms! I just hate the TWW! It sucks. It is a good time of year for it because it is so busy that time flies. I have most of my Xmas shopping down already. I just have to go through what I bought and then see if I'm missing anything. I spoiled my son again as per usual, I love buying stuff for him!
I am getting up and peeing twice through the night since I've been on the progesterone though-which I think is a side effect.

Hey Mas, you are gorgeous as is your boy and your doggie :heart:

Also....I fly into Toronto all the time! I'll let you know the next time i'm there :) We usually fly in and drive to Burlington or Lambeth!

I'm not too far from Burlington! Maybe 45 minutes. Let me know for sure! Maybe we can compare bumps by then! Is Bree your name? I absolutely love that name, it is one of my girl name picks!

I'm not too far from Burlington! Maybe 45 minutes. Let me know for sure! Maybe we can compare bumps by then! Is Bree your name? I absolutely love that name, it is one of my girl name picks!

oh, i can't wait! are you near Hamilton? (look at me knowing all the areas!)

thank you! I've always been the only Bree...it's my full name, too and that seems to confuse people #-o

don't ya love my flava-flav siggy? LOL haaaaaaaaaaaa

My temp came up this morning. I don't know why it was so slow coming up. I usually ovulate on 17 and temp bumps up. Makes me nervous I missed something even though the ultrasound said I did.

Anyways, I wanted to sleep in but unfortunately on call and a nurse who was suppose to see 21 diabetic patients TODAY called in sick! So I'm going to go jump off a bridge now!

My temp came up this morning. I don't know why it was so slow coming up. I usually ovulate on 17 and temp bumps up. Makes me nervous I missed something even though the ultrasound said I did.

Anyways, I wanted to sleep in but unfortunately on call and a nurse who was suppose to see 21 diabetic patients TODAY called in sick! So I'm going to go jump off a bridge now!

yay for your temp rise! I'll be here to keep you company, today :hugs:

I was so pissed when I got the call that I forgot to take my pregnancy test with first urine! Oh well, I'll do it in the morning!

I seiously could rip my boss head off right now for giving a nurse that many patients! Is this my pregnancy sign of being furious? I need a Xanax! It's going to take me all day and not to mention paper work! She is totally going to see my ass tomorrow raising 9 kinds of hell! Grrrrrrrr....

I seiously could rip my boss head off right now for giving a nurse that many patients! Is this my pregnancy sign of being furious? I need a Xanax! It's going to take me all day and not to mention paper work! She is totally going to see my ass tomorrow raising 9 kinds of hell! Grrrrrrrr....

atta girl! it's a sign! hallelujah!

Hello!! On our way home today :) if af doesn't show on the drive I will be testing. Im just so scared with the spotting all week!!
Nice pics everyone! :) sorry.. Imon my phone so wont type much... Soannoying using this stupid touch screen!

Hello!! On our way home today :) if af doesn't show on the drive I will be testing. Im just so scared with the spotting all week!!
Nice pics everyone! :) sorry.. Imon my phone so wont type much... Soannoying using this stupid touch screen!

missed you! when will you arrive home? :)

Um...probablu be there around 5 tonight. We have to stop in casper to have lunch.its dhs bday and he wants hardees ;)

I think I'm just aggravated and tired. I'm ready to go home and crawl in the bed

Dododo... An hour left to drive! Dh is mad at me cuz I have slept the whole way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->