I just need to talk...

Angel, so sorry you had such a crappy day:hugs: I hope you got some :sleep:.

Hoping, FXed it's a :bfp:

Bree - I love shopping, it's a cure all for me! Makes me feel good all over, lol!

I am having some serious pains today though. Not sure what to think. My lower back on the right side is brutal - I had the same pains earlier in the month when I was using the injections and ovulation was near and it didn't go away until the Monday when I had the second iui, so after ovulation. Now my back started to hurt again yesterday on the right side again and it kept me up last night, I couldn't get comfortable. I have a cramp in my tummy now too on the right side as well- it's like an ache with some sharp twinges here and there. I took some Tylenol so it is starting to lessen for now. I am 6 dpiui so could it be implantation?

Well we are here! Getting some dickeys bbq before heading home. And just so u know, im almkst positive ots gonna be bfn. A little cramping today. :(

Dickey is good! I hope it is a BFP!

I think implantation is possible at 6dpo! Fx it is!

I finally made it home! I hate Dallas traffic! I'm so wore out!

i just did the unthinkable. I have gone to a new low. I dipped a preggo stick in my husbands coke just to see the 2nd like.

it's true. please still be my friends.

Im trying to upload a pic for u ladies but my computer is being dumb and my phone eont fo it. Oh and bree~ if I would have known that Coke did that I wouldhave done it too!!

here it is....i haven't seen a line this dark since january. i hope she sticks!!! I'm having a hard time being excited.....so I will let you guys be excited for me :winkwink:

Attachments

• DSCN4181.jpg
    DSCN4181.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 43
Holy craparoni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!! See! That psychic did know!!!! Wooohooooo!!!! how many dpo are you now?!?

Bree- you didn't stoop low! Remember I tested my water last cycle out of my faucet! Bahahaha!!!!

i just FAINTED! I did, I swear!

CONGRATS MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah thanks!!:hugs: but i think that just means you need to drink more water :winkwink: speaking of....no more rum for me for a while....hopefully 9 months!!:drunk: oh i want to be happy so bad...but i don't think i know how to anymore (when i see two lines that is....have seen so many the past year!):dohh:

Holy craparoni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!! See! That psychic did know!!!! Wooohooooo!!!! how many dpo are you now?!?

Bree- you didn't stoop low! Remember I tested my water last cycle out of my faucet! Bahahaha!!!!

thanks!!! :happydance:

no...his back hurts. he doesn't get excited either, seeing as how the two mcs and the two chemicals, just kinda puts your brain on high alert. He actually JUST told me to not get too excited about it in case I get my period still....so we are both very cautious....

Nope, this one is GOING to take!!!! Wooohoooo!!! I'll be excited for you! I'm doing the happy dance right now for u! Lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->