I just need to talk...

yep, its gonna stick!

i cannot even imagine seeing two lines. Never have...i pray....

Oh YAY hoping! I'm so happy for you, that is wonderful news! I have all my crossables crossed that it's a sticky bean!
Maybe we will all be bump buddies this cycle-wouldn't that be great!
Think positive ladies!

Mas that would be pretty awesome!!! but for now, i'm sitting here waiting.....again. TWW sucks. waiting to see if she sticks sucks too. so....ladies, you aren't waiting alone!! lol I'm gonna wait a week before I make an appt....if I can make it a week, I can make it two, maybe three...right?? lol sorry...I hope I don't sound like a debbie downer (and hopefully no ones name is debbie!!) :haha: but I'm starting to get excited and trying to talk myself out of it!!!! who does that???:shrug:

OK nuf bout me....how many dpo's are you guys?

I'm 7 or 8 dpo - 9 DP trigger and 7 DP last iui. The iui was done 2 days in a row - so 20th and 21St, with trigger the day before on the 19th. So I'm going to start testing tomorrow or Wednesday. My bloodtest is scheduled for sat Dec 3rd. What dpo were you when you got your positive?

13. I think. :) Not really sure what day I ovulated, as I got my ewcm before the weekend, then positive opk's after the weekend!!! wth?? so...i'm gonna say 13 :) its a good guess right??

should I be changing my siggy?? probably not. but I'm starting to accept it and get excited! aahh!! :)

You are totally allowed to get excited!! So get excited!

I went in raising 9 kinds of hell at work this morning and my company likes kissing my ass because they are scared I'll go somewhere else and they don't have enough nurses already so they gave me a little relief today but I will be super busy after today.

I took a test this morning to compare my lines to 3dpo and decided it looked bad because the dye was running and since I have a little bit of time on my hands today, I took another with second morning urine and the line is starting to fade but not that much.

I can't wait till you test Mas to see if the trigger is out of your system yet so hurry up! LOL!

Angel~maybe your line will just carry over and you will be preggers!!! are you crying?? cuz I am still super weepy....
oh and I'm baking a cake
Oh and I decided that if we need to we can just mail around that pregnancy test so everyone can have one with two lines!!! :haha:

I have 3 test with 2 lines! Unfortunately they are not real! LOL!

I was tearful this morning but only because I was trying not to RAGE in my office. I'm only 5dpo though.

Cake sounds good!!!

how dark were your lines?? sorry, i'm obsessing a bit about how dark my line is...its a very nice line, and tomorrow i'm gonna take the last one I have to see if it gets darker...am I crazy???

hi girls :) I'm only at 3dpo... really hoping the :spermy: caught my egg

No you are not, I'd be testing away! Your line is pretty dark! Go back and look and you will see my line 2 days past trigger and yours looks the same!

HI AC!!!!! I'M BAKING A CAKE!!! i'm so sorry.....things are starting to sink in and I can't help it!!! i'm getting excited!!! aahh!!! Angel told me I could ;)

It's a strong line but that is pure TRIGGER shot! LOL! No pregnant to it! LOL! I forced my BFP! LOL!

HI AC!!!!! I'M BAKING A CAKE!!! i'm so sorry.....things are starting to sink in and I can't help it!!! i'm getting excited!!! aahh!!! Angel told me I could ;)

Awww is it a super chocolatey one?? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->