I just need to talk...

Just dropped my husband off to fly to the left coast for the week....and my OPK strips are getting darker...it will be a Christmas miracle if I hold off until Saturday to Ovulate this month :cry:

Congrats, again AC!

Angel, sorry about the shit with the doc/nurse.:wacko: If you didn't notice the pills were antidepressents, you would be one HAPPY, but possibly non-preggo woman!:shrug:

awww omg that sucks italianqtpie(sorry forget your name,mines Ashley btw) I HATE it when I would ov and stupid stupid things would come up!

I'm SO annoyed at my DH at the moment he keeps telling me "Don't excited, stop being happy" I'm like grrr wanting to slap him :haha: Like I cant HELP it YES I AM excited!! Why shouldn't I be, yes I know theres always a possibility of an MC but I'm not gonna put my life on hold cause of it. :winkwink:Really emotional lately :haha:

But I probably won't see a doc til next week, most likely at some kinda urgent care as I don't have a doc :haha: I'm sure they do those kinda tests.

I'm so sorry Bree, that is truly crappy!! Sending non-ovulation thoughts your way!!

AC, of COURSE you get to be excited!!! I mean really. Men!! Honestly they are just useless sometimes!!!

I'm having this consistent pain just inside of my right hip bone. That means I must be pregnant, right??!?! :haha: :haha:

Also, bbs are starting to hurt. :holly: But they did that last month too...

:xmas3: HI BREE!! I've missed you!!! How dark are your OPK's getting? I hope it holds off too!!!
AC~I think your husband and my husband should get together and go bowling :xmas4:

And I'm not sure I'll miss him for a while. When we lived in Montana, before he got a promotion, he was on a week off a week. Which means I didn't see him for a week, and he was with me all week every day all day the next week. We were both ready for the week on time around day 6 of week off, and ready for week off around day 5 of week on. so now He is home every night, every weekend. and after shopping with him yesterday, I'd like nothign better than to be away from him for a couple of days :xmas4: We know we need our alone time!!! or away from each other time at least. I'm very happy he gets to be home every night, he gets to do things w/ the boys and be there for basketball games and cubscouts, which is really nice. and about once a month he goes back up to billings to meetings for a week. and I'm really not worried he will ever cheat on me or anything that week cuz billings is dirty! in more ways than one! LOL ANYWAY, I'm done rambling. AGAIN :haha: back to my coffee!! :coffee:

OH and plastik~ that pain by your hip is your muscles stretching ;) your preggers!!

:xmas3: HI BREE!! I've missed you!!! How dark are your OPK's getting? I hope it holds off too!!!
AC~I think your husband and my husband should get together and go bowling :xmas4:

And I'm not sure I'll miss him for a while. When we lived in Montana, before he got a promotion, he was on a week off a week. Which means I didn't see him for a week, and he was with me all week every day all day the next week. We were both ready for the week on time around day 6 of week off, and ready for week off around day 5 of week on. so now He is home every night, every weekend. and after shopping with him yesterday, I'd like nothign better than to be away from him for a couple of days :xmas4: We know we need our alone time!!! or away from each other time at least. I'm very happy he gets to be home every night, he gets to do things w/ the boys and be there for basketball games and cubscouts, which is really nice. and about once a month he goes back up to billings to meetings for a week. and I'm really not worried he will ever cheat on me or anything that week cuz billings is dirty! in more ways than one! LOL ANYWAY, I'm done rambling. AGAIN :haha: back to my coffee!! :coffee:

Is it ok to :sex: in the first tri? I'm too scared too, and my bbs are KILLING me any pressure on them and I'm like OUCH! ... also I don't really have a sex drive, but am a little nervous on if my dh is going through withdrawl or not :haha:

well we can't. Our doc told us not till 11 weeks. DH is counting down. Doc said most doctors are 50/50 on it, they say there is no proof it causes problems but no proof it won't either....if you had multiple miscarriages most docs will tell you no sex. so.....yeah. if it makes you uncomfortable, then dont. :)

Congrats AC!!

So here I sit still waiting..either for af or a BFP. Took another test this mornig and bfn. My boobs feel like they were in an UFC fight and my nipples are supersensitive and feel like they are on fire every so often. Other than that I have been my moody self and honestly the cramps I keep getting kinda feel like af will be here soon enough. I just want an answer dammit!!!

Thanks hoping! :)

First tri section is a scary place to be.. now I'm worried even MORE :baby:
ps I agree about our dhs needing to go bowling together :haha:

My dh said the funniest thing to me today. Hes like "I can feel your bbs when you hug me!" (I'm really small in that area) :happydance:

Sandy good luck with your testing!!

I am going to be extremely lucky if I get knocked up this month. I think I ovulated sometime between Thursday and Saturday and the hubby and I only BDed on Thursday morning. Ugh.

:xmas16:Hi everyone! Hope all is well,
CONGRATS AC! Super cool to see it say PREGNANT!
Bree, it may hold off until then, keep us posted with pics of the pee sticks, lol. And when you get a positive opk you may not O for 24 hrs. 5 more sleeps until he is home!
I hate hangovers! And pissy grumpy men suck too! Mine can be a horror at times! Lately he has been pretty sweet though.
I am super excited for Christmas!:xmas12::xmas6::xmas8:
I figure I will ovulate in a little over a week. I am cd 5.
I think I will start poas on cd 8 or 9 just to be sure.

I think next month I am going to start using OPKs. What kind are the best?

I like using the smily face ones from clear blue. I tried the first response ones, but they are all....you have to start on a certain day and bla bla biddy blah blah and I just didn't like them! plus they were super spendy. Smiley face ones are no guessers. its nice. they are spendy too, but notlike the first response ones. the answer ones are good too, you just have to decipher the lines on your own.
OH and J~ it only takes once!!! they say so in sex ed ;)

LOL Hoping. I hope that it only took once this month. I just don't know. I am at the point where I have been trying for so long that I am ready to give up.

Yes we have. The hubby is fine. I do not ovulate every month on my own. They do not know why. I do know that I do not have PCOS. I am taking a break until after the first of the year and then I am going back to the doctor.

Say a prayer, I'm going to need it.

How did it go ? :hugs:

Question, when you do the trigger, does that mean both sides release what they have?

If you still have the larger ones on the blocked side, will the do the IUI?

:hugs:

:xmas16:Hi everyone! Hope all is well,
CONGRATS AC! Super cool to see it say PREGNANT!
Bree, it may hold off until then, keep us posted with pics of the pee sticks, lol. And when you get a positive opk you may not O for 24 hrs. 5 more sleeps until he is home!
I hate hangovers! And pissy grumpy men suck too! Mine can be a horror at times! Lately he has been pretty sweet though.
I am super excited for Christmas!:xmas12::xmas6::xmas8:
I figure I will ovulate in a little over a week. I am cd 5.
I think I will start poas on cd 8 or 9 just to be sure.

:hugs:

I think next month I am going to start using OPKs. What kind are the best?

i'm no expert, but LOVED the smiley ones! :D

This month, i found some regular poas kind that are cheap and janky. I haven't even temped. With him gone, i'm just going to focus on losing some of this junk in the trunk this month!

Just cause I'm cheesy and have humor of a kid sometimes... i noticed my sweet potato looked like a rat so i drew eyes on it :haha:

Attachments

• DSCF0081.jpg
    DSCF0081.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCF0082.jpg
    DSCF0082.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members