I just need to talk...

bahahaha!! it is a rat!!! :)

my sister doesnt o on her own either. its because of her diabetes tho. and shes overweight. :( because of her diabetes. stupid diabetes!

Hello everyone! I been so busy with work it's been unreal!

Bree- I will trigger regardless and trigger helps to release all mature eggs. More targets! I hope. I feel alot tugging on both sides so maybe my unblocked side is catching up. O go in Sunday for day 10 scans so that will give me more of an idea where I stand. Hopefully u will not ovulate before he gets back! Fx u have perfect timing!

Jeo- hopefully you catch it this month. All opks suck to me! Lol! digital is probably the best.

AC- love the rat!

Mas- where r u at in your cycle?

Hoping- I have to have a break from my DH occasionally too or we will drive each other crazy.

Afm- my speech went well, thanks to tequila and a bunch of jello shots! I got nice bonus and employee of the year and excited and thrilled.

angel!wait... you made a speech after tequilla?? how did you manage to stand up and not slur your words while walking into walls?:haha:

I will never touch tequilla again!! One time had 3 shots only remember the 1st :wacko:

tequila makes me so queezy right after I start sipping it...I can't do it! vodka yes, tequila no! :)

I'm a little scared, I took another pg test, and it was lighter...well actually the same color as before. Should I be worried? I'm SO scared of losing it....

no you shouldn't be worried yet. post a pic :) I'm sure it will be fine!! but I know how you feel!!

Ok heres the pics... I dunno I just thought for sure they would be some nice dark lines.

Attachments

• DSCF0001.jpg
    DSCF0001.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0003.jpg
    DSCF0003.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 12
They look good! As for tequila, I'm sure my words were slurring but nobody said anything but of course they were probably drunk too

I want some munchies! :)

AC~go buy an FRER. My lines get darker with them. The line is still there, its not getting darker, it could just be a bad batch of tests?

True they are cheapie ones.. I just don't know if my DH will be ok with me buying the more expensive ones, he still thinks i'm gonna mc :dohh: someone needs to slap him and think positive thoughts :haha: its funny cause hes still in denial that i was even pg back in june, he says that the tests were just false positives thats all.

mmmm i ate too much comfort food for supper tonight!!! tater tot casserole! YUMMY!!!!

I had another margarita tonight!

Bree- how dark? Did u BD before he left?

Post a pick Bree!
Congrats angel on your award! That is awesome!
Hoping, you are making me hungry!
AC try not to worry, give it a day or two and test again.
Jeo, I have used numerous opk types and I only ever got a positive opk when I was triggered! So this month I bought a bunch of internet cheapies and am going to poas 2 or 3 times a day and hope for the best!

I am on a stupid diet with dh! The dumb cabbage soup diet! I must a been crazy to suggest it. He wants to lose 10 lbs by Xmas and I wouldn't mind losing five, but I don't know if I'll make it. It is day 1 of a 7 day diet and already I'm thinking of cheating! If I'm focusing on being hungry and when I get to eat maybe I'll stop obsessing somewhat about getting pg and it will happen. So I'm going to try to stick to it. I had a raging headache today though, prob from lack of sustenance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->