I just need to talk...

Yeah but it's only 4 days away, by the time they get in I'll already have my answer anyways lol. FAIL.

we already have a piano so try again angel ;) it is an old one, it was DH's grandpas. I'm pretty sure the last time it was tuned was when it was made....so yeah. it needs some lovins :)
momma! its ok to wait!!! I learned my lesson, testing early only brings heartache and pain. boo!! plus xmas is only....6 days away!

I have no idea where I am in my cycle. I am just going to wait and see what the heck happens. This next cycle I am going to go back to see my FS.

I'll get a bunch of noise makers and you will have all kinds of loud racket going on at your house! Lmao!!!!

Jeo- I'm not LH testing either! Lol! I'll go Wednesday to check and they will draw blood but I'm sure that will be my last appt. I feel like my Right ovary is about to explode.

Maybe going to FS again will get you back on track. I'm having a love/hate relationship with them! Lol!

I am seriously thinking of taking clomid next month and I deciding when to take the trigger without all the monitoring since I have the refills for it. I'll save 950! Lol! I know that's bad but I'm tired of pissing money down the drain.

hey I think that sounds like a good idea Angel! not the noise makers but the clomid on your own :) Why not? I mean.....it can't hurt right??

I really hope it doesn't snow here!

I'm so down today... I dunno why.

Where are you at AC? Tomorrow we are gonna get lots of snow....

and its called pregnancy hormones....they have you happy one day and super sad the next! sucks, but its a good sign :)

I'm in NC.

Yeah. I'm not liking these hormones. I've been SO sappy all day.. can't seem to kick it :(

Its probably just one of those days, I know how you feel tho. Just snuggle up with a blanket and tissues and watch movies all day long :) Its really the best therapy when you feel cruddy....or go shopping :)

Its probably just one of those days, I know how you feel tho. Just snuggle up with a blanket and tissues and watch movies all day long :) Its really the best therapy when you feel cruddy....or go shopping :)

Can I do this even if I am not pregnant? Lol....I am getting impatient here waiting for my ovary to hopefully spit out an egg. I hate waiting......

Snow? What is that?!?! Lol! I hear we may get some on Christmas but I'll believe it when I see it. I almost forgot what rain was till about a week ago.

Snow will come around Feb or March and when it hits here we are always in a mess cause there's not much to clear the roads and everyone freaks out and usually it's just plain ice! It sucks so y'all keep that crap where your at! We don't want it! Unless I'm off work! Lolololol!

Hormones- wow! What are those? I feel like I'm in menopause everyday due to my nasty mean hormones! Lol!!!

I just want this cycle to be over some reason. I feel like I have no chance and I feel like I have even O'ed yet for some reason. Ugh.

Hang in there, Jeo! :hugs:

Angel- doing it solo in Jan sounds like a plan. Can't hurt and will save you some chaching!

Somehow, I ended up back to sign up for my MBA at college yesterday. Not sure how it happened, i'm sure i'll regret this later!!

Well my follies are still less than 10 on my good side. They suggested I continue with the IUI just in case my good side picks it up. I'm waiting on DH to tell me yes or no for him getting off work so I'm not sure yet if we will do it. I will take my trigger at 1am and my follies are 25mm and 26mm so there are 2 on that side. I made them give me a copy of my hsg pics and the report so I could see if there was a glimmer of hope and that would be a negative! Lol! Unless a miracle happens and my good side picks it up!

good luck angel!! :)

AFM- I just came back from my insurance agent, my dh and I had applied for life insurance, apparently theres a prob with mine, I don't fit the weight requirements, I'm too underweight :nope: so mine went up like $15
However in a years time we're to go back to see where I'm at, hopefully I'll have just had a baby so i'll have some weight on me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->