I just need to talk...

I have some fat I can spare. Where do u want me to send it? Lol!

I have never heard of life insurance getting denied cuz your underweight...thats weird. Altho I can see how it can happen...my sil is really underweight and she has a loooot of problems. but then again...its not cuz she's underweight....anywhos :)
Angel~sometimes we all just have to pray for a miracle!! :)

So right Hoping! I'm praying for a miracle right now.
I went to see my re yesterday and he thinks our problem is my eggs-low quality and quantity.

So he told me to take co enzyme q10, and DHEA for 3 months and we can do IVF in march, but to keep trying while we wait. I'm also going to be scheduled for a laparascopy and a hysteroscopy but they are booking in February. So we are going to keep trying, I'm taking these supplements fertile aid and fertile cm and fertile tea and am already taking coq10 but need to get the DHEA still, so I'm hoping they will work! We are :sex: every other day right now but tonight were gonna start :sex: every day. I'm poas for opk's too but so far barely a smidge of a line shows up. I'm cd 13 today, you'd think I would see a bit of a line. These opk's have never worked well with me, I've only ever gotten a positive after a trigger shot. So I'm feeling a bit defeated right now. Just knowing that my egg quality is probably the reason! I'm not that old! My Nanny had my mom at 38 and that was back in the 50's. My mom had my brother at 36 and my sister had her last son at 36! I'm 36 btw. Just. I'm gonna keep truckin though, can't give up now!

Sorry ladies, just needed a vent!

vent anytime, and good luck!!!! I have no words of advice, but I hope things work out....and if it makes you feel better....my foot is cramping right now :(

I am still feeling out this month. Plus I have been super emotional the past couple days. I cry at everything lately. I do not know if that is a sign of AF or what because that is different.

Hey! I was crying at everything and I was preggers! still trying to hold on to hope that baby will stick, or hasnt' already kicked the bucket and my progesterone cream is just keeping it in there....so keep your head up! could be a good sign!
oh and I have two more weeks till my scan...started tww again!!

Mas---- keep trying for that miracle! Hopefully you will get pregnant before March!

Jeo- what cd are you on? being emotional is definately sign if preggers!

Well my follies are still less than 10 on my good side. They suggested I continue with the IUI just in case my good side picks it up. I'm waiting on DH to tell me yes or no for him getting off work so I'm not sure yet if we will do it. I will take my trigger at 1am and my follies are 25mm and 26mm so there are 2 on that side. I made them give me a copy of my hsg pics and the report so I could see if there was a glimmer of hope and that would be a negative! Lol! Unless a miracle happens and my good side picks it up!

:hugs: thinking GOOD (great) thoughts!!

So right Hoping! I'm praying for a miracle right now.
I went to see my re yesterday and he thinks our problem is my eggs-low quality and quantity.

So he told me to take co enzyme q10, and DHEA for 3 months and we can do IVF in march, but to keep trying while we wait. I'm also going to be scheduled for a laparascopy and a hysteroscopy but they are booking in February. So we are going to keep trying, I'm taking these supplements fertile aid and fertile cm and fertile tea and am already taking coq10 but need to get the DHEA still, so I'm hoping they will work! We are :sex: every other day right now but tonight were gonna start :sex: every day. I'm poas for opk's too but so far barely a smidge of a line shows up. I'm cd 13 today, you'd think I would see a bit of a line. These opk's have never worked well with me, I've only ever gotten a positive after a trigger shot. So I'm feeling a bit defeated right now. Just knowing that my egg quality is probably the reason! I'm not that old! My Nanny had my mom at 38 and that was back in the 50's. My mom had my brother at 36 and my sister had her last son at 36! I'm 36 btw. Just. I'm gonna keep truckin though, can't give up now!

Sorry ladies, just needed a vent!

WEIRD!!! I just came on to search for this! I heard that combo rocks and was going to head to the health food store this morning to get some!!

How much did he say to take? We can do it together :D

Good LUCK , Jeo!!!

Mrs. Hopin': a few days till your ticker changes to the big "8" weeks!! YAY!!

Thanks......but I don't think I'll make it. Last night there was a very small spot of brown CM on the tp when I wiped....like the size of the ball of a pin...know what I'm talking about? I know it doesn't do me any good to be negative, and there is nothing I can do to change anything thats gonna happen, but I just have this nagging feeling things aren't going well. makes me sad. but, I'm prepared for it...and honestly I expect it. totally sucks that my scan isn't for two more weeks, and that its a holiday weekend and we will be in Montana, so if something happens in the small town we are going to I won't have any help. The docs leave over holidays. Stupid. But, on the bright side, there wasn't anymore spots this morning, and it is the time i would be getting my period, so that could be it too. Who knows. I hate waiting...once again. Sorry...I'm having one of those 'woah is me' mornings. Plus the heater didn't work all night, so its FREAKIN FREEZING in here...blizzard outside last night so we welcomed inches of snow this morning. 57 degrees in my house right now....BRRRRR!!!!! :dohh::cold:

Thanks......but I don't think I'll make it. Last night there was a very small spot of brown CM on the tp when I wiped....like the size of the ball of a pin...know what I'm talking about? I know it doesn't do me any good to be negative, and there is nothing I can do to change anything thats gonna happen, but I just have this nagging feeling things aren't going well. makes me sad. but, I'm prepared for it...and honestly I expect it. totally sucks that my scan isn't for two more weeks, and that its a holiday weekend and we will be in Montana, so if something happens in the small town we are going to I won't have any help. The docs leave over holidays. Stupid. But, on the bright side, there wasn't anymore spots this morning, and it is the time i would be getting my period, so that could be it too. Who knows. I hate waiting...once again. Sorry...I'm having one of those 'woah is me' mornings. Plus the heater didn't work all night, so its FREAKIN FREEZING in here...blizzard outside last night so we welcomed inches of snow this morning. 57 degrees in my house right now....BRRRRR!!!!! :dohh::cold:

I will think positive for you :hugs: A lot of people spot brown when they are new. :hugs:

yeah...i know...i did with my first. just that one spot tho, nothing today yet. so thats good. I just took an early morning nap, and even tho its still cold in here, I'm having a horrible hot flash. I ate, feel like yacking it all up but I won't...it will pass. :) maybe i'll go poo..... ;)

:haha: your posts make me giggle hoping.

So I went to an urgent care to confirm my pg and I am pg!!! :happydance: however I have a cold and cant take anything for it :nope: my nose is SO stuffed was up half the night with it.

ah congrats AC!!!!
glad I can make you giggle too...and i did go poo. no more spots right now. I'm not getting my hopes up tho...I keep feeling like something is leaking out, and surprisingly its not that stupid cream I put up there, and its not cm, its nothing. so weird. but i keep going to the bathroom, gonna rub myself raw from wiping soon!!! eww!!! then i will be spotting and panicking but it will be from going to the bathroom so much! man....i need help.....and i'm tired again....

You make me giggle too hoping! I love your attitude! All of you ladies have great attitudes! Thank you all so much! I'm drinking wine right now, so getting sappy, lol.

Bree, my doc told me 25 mg 3xper day and 900 to 1200 mg daily of coq10. Let's do it together! It's supposed to make good eggs!

I'm officially done work for the holidays so dh and I are drinking wine and gonna wrap presents!

Well looks like the waiting has begun again for me.....really hoping something sticks this time!! Is it just me, or is bd just downright painful right after af leaves? That seems to happen a lot with me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->