I just need to talk...

It isn't painful for me.....that is weird. well...at least that I can remember. The last time I had sex was.....hmm.....before Thanksgiving!!! like a week before thanksgiving! oh man its been a long time!!
Ok so we are up early today, getting ready to take off and drive for 10 hours, so I really shouldn't be here typing, but I am, because if I don't I'm gonna strangle DH. He is sooooo cranky in the morning, especially before he gets his breakfast in him. I asked him what he was doing (he was just standing in the kitchen....not doing anything...) very I though nicely....well I asked what he was waiting for, he looked like he was waiting for something. He totally snapped at me!! "don't ask me what I'm doing! this is what I do in the morning!!" what a douche. So now I'm sitting here drinking my coffee ignoring him....and I hope he gets that he was a total dick. But he won't. It will be my fault for talking to him before his "cereal time." dumbass.
oh and to top it all off....I have a freakin canker sore on my very back gums above my very last tooth. WTF??? OUCHIE!!! yeah, it hurts. I was blaming the pain on my itchy ears, but its not....its a canker sore. stupid. Ok, I think I'm done venting now....thanks for listening!!!

Ouch canker sores are so painful, I'm just finished one up, I'm really stupid when I eat food, like I always manage to bite my cheek or lip :haha: but then it turns into a canker sore, so i def hear your pain!!!

And Sandy yea that happens with me too, its normally painful right after af and right after ov.

I haven't had sex in a while, well I did the other day cause my dh was going crazy, but I'm just NOT into it!!

Sandy- the same with me. I guess it's because the cervix drops so low after ovulation and makes it a bit uncomfortable.

Well I know why I wasnt pregnant last month! DH count was awesome last month but volume was crappy and barely at 2.5mL. So I helped him this morning and the freaking volume was 4.5mL! WTF?!? I needed that last month! I'll find out what his count is at 1pm.

Congrats Alexis! That's wonderful! Merry Christmas!

Arm I'm finally getting some lines on the opk's, I'm sooooo excited! I prob won't o until Xmas day because it's not too dark yet! Oh please, oh please, oh please! Let it work this month!

I hope all is well with his count angel! Maybe the other side will pick up your eggs! You never know!

Oh please oh please I hope it's your month too! Maybe have a Christmas conception!!!

His count was about the same which is kinda strange to me. But o well I'm not expecting much this month. Stupid new nurse couldn't stick the speculum in right and that hurt plus a full bladder so she is lucky I didn't piss all over her. Lol! I am in the process od ovulating now according to the ultrasound. They are starting to deflate and little smaller. I'll go in tomorrow to be sure.

I have to figure out appetizer to make for tomorrow. Any of u got any ideas?

Good luck angel, I'm hoping this is your month too!

My fav for an appetizer is stuffed mushrooms! You can stuff them with anything, cheese and garlic, escargot, crab and cheese, peppers and tomatoes, yum, I'm hungry!

Mas- I love mushrooms! My DH hates them but yummy fir my tummy! I bought stuff to make bacon and cheese deviled eggs. Never had that before but going to give it a try!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hoping- don't drink too much watered down diet coke with your fake rum! Lol!!!

Lol thanks angel! But I forgot my rum, and I think if I was drinkinh pop I would have to pee more than I already do! So I decided to just stick to water, altho I did try my husbands sailor Jerry thst was yummy! Good luck on the sperm counts too!!
Congrats Alexis!!
Oh and I make little sausages wrapped in biscuits :)
Had a little spotting yedterday morning....

I like pigs in a blanket!

I went in this morning for my last scan till my beta is due in 11 days and the doctor came in to visit. I haven't seen her the whole time during these IUI process. The charge nurse also in charge of IVF did the ultrasound and I feel so much better now that I got some stuff off my chest! I am now on a waiting list for IVF in 2012 when they start looking for candidates to try new meds for stims. It can be free if I qualify and after voicing my concerns and explaining how much money I spent and month after month disappointment the nurse told me it shouldn't be a problem for me to qualify and all the necessary testing is done for me so I'm prime candidate. I feel loads better. Even if it maybe 4 months down the road at least I'm getting somewhere.

Oh thats awesome! Woohoo angel!!!

So..... my mother is having issues. Like she cant walk cuz she says her legs don't work, and she cant think.she cant form the right words. Luckily my sister has an emt boyfriend so he is watching her, but still. I dont know what to do with her!!

Is this new or been going on? Did you check ger b/p if it is new? In fact it's ER time if having difficulty forming words and walking. Stroke?!? Needs to be corrected immediately and do not wait because there is a time period when symptoms can be reversed and you need to go!

Well she went to the erfor it two days ago. And they didnt see anything! So I don't know whats wrong with her.she is snoring right now....

I like pigs in a blanket!

I went in this morning for my last scan till my beta is due in 11 days and the doctor came in to visit. I haven't seen her the whole time during these IUI process. The charge nurse also in charge of IVF did the ultrasound and I feel so much better now that I got some stuff off my chest! I am now on a waiting list for IVF in 2012 when they start looking for candidates to try new meds for stims. It can be free if I qualify and after voicing my concerns and explaining how much money I spent and month after month disappointment the nurse told me it shouldn't be a problem for me to qualify and all the necessary testing is done for me so I'm prime candidate. I feel loads better. Even if it maybe 4 months down the road at least I'm getting somewhere.

Excellent news!!! :thumbup::hugs:

Oh thats awesome! Woohoo angel!!!

So..... my mother is having issues. Like she cant walk cuz she says her legs don't work, and she cant think.she cant form the right words. Luckily my sister has an emt boyfriend so he is watching her, but still. I dont know what to do with her!!

praying for your mommy!!:hugs:

Mas- I started CoQ10 yesterday and still need to purchase the DHEA.

I need to hide my small pharmacy for when my mama comes up on Monday! :haha:

Tell her your on a health vitamin kick! Lol!!

Hoping- hope she gets to feeling better

I shouldn't have ate the eggs, stinky burps! Lol! Off to family Christmas time!

aww sounds scary hoping! hope your moms ok!

angel thats great news! :)

italianqt I hear ya.. I'm trying to hide my prenatals while at the in laws, I actually have one of those old people pill things, where theres each day of the week. Yea I don't know how to explain! sorry! :haha:

AFM, sick with a cold, my throat is killing me, all stuffed up, not liking that I can't take anythng for it. :nope: I've been bad and haven't been taking my vitamins today, but yesterday when I took them they made me feel sick... so I dunno what to do. Maybe will take it tonight with a meal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->