I just need to talk...

Morning ladies! and Merry Christmas!! I am officially to 8 weeks...no more spotting for now :)
oh and we really can't figure out whats wrong with my mother.....i'm just gonna smack her on the head and call it good :)

hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

thanks!! Im excited, hoping the scan is good!! Takng my mother to the doc today... We will see how that goes!

Hope your moms ok..

AFM I really don't feel pregnant yet.. :wacko: just nausea and upset stomach feeling but I think its more gas cramps I'm feeling.

I hope everyone had a great Xmas!
Hoping-thats great about the 8week mark! Yay! I hope your mom feels better soon!
Angel that is great about the IVF and if free that would be great!
Bree-im taking both now. Picked up the DHEA last week on Thursday.
AC glad you are feeling good even if not feeling pregnant yet, that will come!

Afm I had my first ever positive OPK(without trigger) on xmas eve day! We have been sexing it up ever since the 21st (we skipped Friday dec 23-DH was stinking drunk and not overly attractive, lol) I think I O'd on xmas duriing turkey dinner!

I hope everyone had a great Xmas!
Hoping-thats great about the 8week mark! Yay! I hope your mom feels better soon!
Angel that is great about the IVF and if free that would be great!
Bree-im taking both now. Picked up the DHEA last week on Thursday.
AC glad you are feeling good even if not feeling pregnant yet, that will come!

Afm I had my first ever positive OPK(without trigger) on xmas eve day! We have been sexing it up ever since the 21st (we skipped Friday dec 23-DH was stinking drunk and not overly attractive, lol) I think I O'd on xmas duriing turkey dinner!

:haha: aww holidays are good times to ov on. I'm a little embarassed about breaking to my dhs family about exactly how far along I am as they'll get that I conceived on thanksgiving at their place :haha:

Hello all! Hope everyone had a wonderful Chirstmas. I wasn't really online at all because the hubby had off and I do not like being online when he is home because I hardly ever see him when we are both working.

AF was due yesterday. Still no sign of her. I haven't tested yet because I forgot to buy a test when I was out yesterday. I do not feel pregnant so I have no clue. If I end up getting AF, I am going back to FS and see what my next step is.

Thanks. I hope so also. I just checked my CM and it is EWCM. Ugh...I have no idea what is going on with my body. I am going BD when I get home just in case I haven't O'ed yet. Next month, I am going to keep track of my cycles again.

Hello! Hope everyone had a great day!
J-crossing my fingers for u!!!
hoping everyone has good xmas sex! :)

I feel good today... I don't really feel preggers either AC. BUT, I don't have anymore spotting yet, and only one more week to scan!!

Aww thats great! :) Though I bet a weeks wait seems like ages to you!

Good luck jeo! Hope the witch stays away and you have a blazing BFP! If not you can be at ease returning to FS!

And yes AC, a weekseems like forever. And I'll tell everyone about my mom when I get to a computer, its a long story and isn't over yet....

ugh I had NO idea how expensive it was to see a midwife with no insurance. Stupid DH saying maternity insurance is useless :dohh:

They want 2500 upfront!! and that only covers one ultrasound, not even blood tests nothing like that, just visits. ugh like if it was spread out I know it would be ok. Now just hoping my DH won't freak out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->