I just need to talk...

:coffee: <---- this seems to be the growing trend with me. sitting around waiting. i am tired of waiting all the damn time!!!! i just started my TWW, with a hope that i O'd over christmas and maybe this time :spermy: caught my damn egg!!!!

grr....i guess i must return to :coffee: as i have another 2 weeks to go before i test

The waiting does suck!!

Grrr I'm so mad! I hate automated phones where its press this number for that. Spent like 10 mins on it! til I finally just hung up.
Still trying to find a midwife. :nope:

ah hello ladies!!!! it feels like forever since i have been on my computer, I missed you all!!!! my phone just isn't the same. :haha:

AC~why do you have to pay so much upfront for a midwife? I mean, can't they spread the payments out for 9 months? thats what they do for me...but i go to a doctor. there is a midwife at the clinic i go to, but you have to have a doc do all the ultrasounds n stuff so i figured i would just go to the doc. and he seems nice, except he is from India....so I can't really understand him. :haha: only 6 more days till my scan!! hope I hang in there that long!!!! Cuz I hate waiting too!!! I know my wait isn't as bad as yours, but I know how you feel definitely!

Oh and about my mother.....
I want to smack her. She is on soooo many meds for her diabetes that we are thinking they are messing with her. Her MRI was negative, no stroke, and I don't know why the doc back home brought up parkinsons, but he didn't elaborate on that any more so not sure if thats the problem. She is still not 100%, has trouble thinking and talking, but walking better. She is not allowed to be at home by herself, so I dropped her off at my brothers, and he is going to get her diet under control and take her to a neurologist. I am just glad to be home, and glad its someone else's turn to take care of her...I know thats sad to say, but after doing it for the past 5 years, its time dammit!! :winkwink:

oohh...too much chalupa and rice tonight.....but soooo tasty!!!

HAPPY ALMOST 2012 ALL!!:flower:

I've been on vaca, relaxing, signing up for school, etc. Ready for normalcy to come back next week! But plan to shop and eat the next few days :)

Angel-how are you feeling? Are "we" symptom spotting with you yet?? :D

Hopin'- I hope your mama feels better, soon. Counting down the days!!!!

AC- that sucks, you don't have insurance for babycare?

Mas-how's your supplement taking going? I still forgot the DHEA, just have the CoQ10! DUH!!

morning!!!
so tell me...whats everyone doing for NYE? cuz.....we aren't doing anything :) and we are actually excited about that!!

I'm doing NOTHING for nye :p just hang with my dh and his fam then watch tv HAHA which is just fine with me on how i've been feeling lately.

Yeah I'm researching other midwives, cause the one i DID get through to has SO many negative reviews it makes me nervous so the one that has alot of good reviews is the one I cant reach however they have this meet the midwives thing plus a tour of labour and delivery room so I think i will go to that and then ask all my questions about money since I can't seem to reach a human being :haha:

Not had the best of days today but hanging in there

I think we will be ringing in the New Year from our couch! Lol! Too dangerous getting out and police everywhere! I think that might make us old folks. Lol!! I have my black eyed peas and cabbage ready for us on the 1st.

Bree- I'm 7dpo and really haven't had any symptoms. I been kinda mind set that I'm out already. I go next Wednesday morning for a BETA. I am going to order my refill shot and clomid and do it on my own this next cycle.

I might schedule the IVF consult in mid Jan.

yep...new years from the couch. sounds like a plan to me!!!

good luck with the IVF appt angel.... :) thats super exciting!!!

OK....I have to do something today. I took a shower....thats something right??

yep...new years from the couch. sounds like a plan to me!!!

good luck with the IVF appt angel.... :) thats super exciting!!!

OK....I have to do something today. I took a shower....thats something right??

I think that counts! I did a shower went to work for a couple of hours and back at home chillaxin. Been a while since I been off and had the whole house to myself. Quite peaceful! I even POAS cause I was bored. LOL! Trigger still there.

Hello all, happy New Years Eve! We are up at my family cottage in Huntsville-3 hours north of Toronto. We arrived last night about 6pm then it snowed like a *******! We sat outside at the fire in our snow suits and had drinks, except my Dad who passed out after our chicken and rib dinner(and quite a few whiskeys, lol) and my dh who has the green poohs(poor baby). My son fell asleep about ten then an hour later woke up and power puked! It looked like pea soup! Then he fell back asleep and woke up fine this morning and is outside right now building a snow fort! What a kid, lol. Dh is feeling mostly better too, so that's good. Tonight we will eat large amounts of appetizers and drink lots and have an outside fire. We do this every year, it's awesome! My parents and my aunt and uncle, my brother, my sister and her boyfriend and us three will all be here, the only one missing is my older sister and her hubby and 4 boys! Today we're going to build Lego and play in the snow!

Have a great day and night ladies!

I'm still taking my supplements and I'm kinda crampy today, like periods cramps, weird. I'm around 6dpo or thereabouts and AF isn't due until the 8th of Jan or around there. I'm unsure of my cycle this month as I was monitored for the last seven! So even though I had a pos opk on Dec24 I'm not 100%sure when I o'd, I had some cramping on the right side during Xmas dinner and left side cramping on Xmas day as well so who knows maybe it was gas! Hahaha! I've had lots of that over the past few days!

Talk to you girls later!

Oh Mas I know that area :) I've been there before. Gorgeous in the summer, however I don't think I would wanna be there in the winter :haha:
ahhh cramping could be a good sign! :D

Morning again ladies!!! have to tell you about my crazy dream last night.....
I was in Hong Kong....cuz I was some sort of spy. I think it was for animal poaching or something, I can't remember why I was there. BUT....for some reason I was making out w/ some chick....and my husband was there, and we started making out....and I woke up this morning, peed and brushed my teeth, and had a make out session w/ DH. I really really really miss sex!!!!! My subconscious must too!!!! LOL
Hope everyone has a safe and happy new years eve....I am going to do a whole lot of nothing. Breakfast gave me heartburn.....oh but I am going to take christmas down. I want more room in my living room!!! and dining room. and I have to do some laundry cuz I will be walking around my house with no pants on if I don't. Then I'll have to have another make out session.... ;)

MAS- That really sounds nice! Wish you would have taken me with you!

Hoping- Your having crazy dreams, you need to go on and have a sex-a-thon with DH! Get it over with.

I been playing on the net all morning. POAS and been obsessing over it and put it down finally and got on Facebook for a little bit and seen my drama for the morning so, I think I'm going to get off of here and actually get dressed since I been in my robe all morning and completely naked under it. I need to take my Christmas stuff down too. My breakfast this morning was salad. LOL! Anyways, Happy NEW Years everyone, DH and I are in a contest who will still be up at midnight! LMAO!

LOL I wish Angel!!! Doc said we can't till 11 weeks....tomorrow that will be 2 more weeks!!! :) we had a discussion today...kinda...since DH is being lovey...since I gave him some lovin's this morning ;) about how I wish he was excited :) He said...what makes you think I'm not excited?? I said...cuz you told me you weren't excited!!! what a dummy head. and he said he didn't want to get excited, and I said well, five more days, and after we see if baby is doing summersaults in there, you better be excited! :) we had a good day today...great last day of the year. altho I had to be a butthead w/ my son...cuz i found homework in his folder that he should have been working on all break...so I made him do it all tonight. lol wasn't much, but still. have a happy and safe new years ladies!!!!!

LOL I wish Angel!!! Doc said we can't till 11 weeks....tomorrow that will be 2 more weeks!!! :) we had a discussion today...kinda...since DH is being lovey...since I gave him some lovin's this morning ;) about how I wish he was excited :) He said...what makes you think I'm not excited?? I said...cuz you told me you weren't excited!!! what a dummy head. and he said he didn't want to get excited, and I said well, five more days, and after we see if baby is doing summersaults in there, you better be excited! :) we had a good day today...great last day of the year. altho I had to be a butthead w/ my son...cuz i found homework in his folder that he should have been working on all break...so I made him do it all tonight. lol wasn't much, but still. have a happy and safe new years ladies!!!!!

Poor baby has homework on Holiday break! That sucks! AND YOUR TICKER IS A OLIVE NOW!!!! :happydance:

I spent New Years watching movies...
Midnight in Paris- SUCKS
Fright Night- SUCKS
Catch .44- SUCKS

LMAO!

Oh but if you haven't seen Dalphin Tail! It's a must see but have a box of kleenex on standby!

I've been testing my trigger! Obsessed a lot yesterday, mostly because DH left me at home most of the day until 8pm last night helping a co-worker move so what not to do but test my 50 IC's out? LOL! Anyways, my trigger is almost gone and I'm not too upset about it because I was expecting it. The line on FRER is still there but faint, hard to tell on the pic but I thought I would post it on here.

9dpo line up.jpg 9dpo2.jpg 9dpo3.jpg

LOL!! nice looking tests Angel... but thats not reliable right? Like its just from the trigger?

Wow I haven't peed on a stick in like... 2 weeks I think?

So I'm 7 weeks today! Blueberry.. wow :haha: Doesn't seem real yet! I told my DH and hes like "We'll see" gah can someone hit him!? He still doesn't want me telling his parents yet, which is ok, as I would like to get a visit with a midwife first.

I slept through new years.. I'm old. Or its just a preg symptom who knows!

Hope all you ladies are having a good New Year!!

No, it's not real, just my trigger. It's almost out! I been tweakin everyones pic this morning! LOL!! I need to go clean my freakin car while its nice and pretty outside. Blueberry! Woohoo!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->