I just need to talk...

LOL I'm out of tests Angel!!! or I would!! Yippee for blueberries and olives!!!! I'm excited, I just showed DH a pic of baby from thebump.com, and he was all....looks like a baby! what a dork! :)
We watched a movie last night too...Bad Teacher....I about peed my pants it was funny! We still didn'tget xmas down yesterday, so today is the big working day at our house. DH is making some knephla soup, YUMMY!!!! and I need to shower...i'm smelly.... ;)

My test was negative this morning. So trigger has gone bye, bye!

Anyways, I am very hormonal again. I think I have cried about everything this morning! I guess AF is on her way and little strange that I'm already having my pre-AF symptoms but I just want to cry and punch someone! :cry::blush::haha:

:dohh:

ah angel!! no punching people!!! unless of course they deserve it...or if they are bad drivers ;) I'm still crossing my fingers for you this month, even tho it will be a long shot w/ eggs on your blocked tube. still hoping!!!
3 more days till scan!!! and its in the morning, so i dont' have to wait all day to go!!! :)

Post pic of your scan!!! How exciting!! I ordered conceive plus lube, softcups, had my clomid filled and will order my trigger next week. Now... Need AF! Lol!

Hello ladies! We are home from the cottage now. It was a great weekend! I hope everyone had a great New Year!and I'm wishing for a whole lot of wonderful for us all in 2012!

I was slightly nauseous all day yesterday-was probably a touch of the flu DH and DS had but I was hungry all day and even though I felt sick I kept eating! I feel better today, still hungry though. I ate alot when we got home and now I feel a little sick again. This is what makes me wonder though-when I went pee first thing this morning I had dried creamy cm with pink tinges in my panties, and only creamy cm ever since. My boobs are sore too.

I hope it's implantation!!!! When will you test?!? I'm so excited! I hope you have a BFP!

I'm excited!! andI will post pics of course!! hoping to see a baby moving in there! :)

could be implantation mas!! thats exciting!!! :):):)

morning ladies!!! in 24 hours and 40 minutes I will be at my appointment!!!! AAAHHH!!!! can you tell i'm excited? ;) but I'm SO tired today!! I slept so good last night, all night long, and drug my butt out of bed to get the boys ready for school, had my coffee and I could totally just crawl back into bed! wth??

Hoping you seem so far along then me... :haha: I'm excited for wednesday, theres "Meet the midwives" thing at this hospital near by so i figure i'm gonna go to it and try to get answers :)

oh thats awesome AC!!! I hope you find a good one!!! :) and I'm only 2 weeks in front of you....if we are lucky we will deliver at the same time ;)

oh and I'm crying today, only because I cut up and onion to put in my slow cooker, and apparently it was strong. BUT, it didn't hit me till I was cutting up the garlic!!! How weird!!

I hate cutting onions!!! I get my daughter to do it now! Lol!

oh man...someone remind me that two peanut butter blossom cookies after a turkey sandwich is NOT a good idea tomorrow when I think I need them!!! I felt so good after the sandwich thought I would eat some more...not a good idea! oh i should just go sit next to the potty....

I'm 9dpo today, think I'll start testing at 11dpo and hope its not too early. I have about 10 ic's and one frer-save that one for last!

Happy New Years everyone! I was MIA for a bit but I needed a break. I really do not come to this forum anymore except for this thread. But I am on facebook all of the time so if anyone wants that let me know.

Right now, I really do not know where I am in my cycle. I believe I am two weeks late but I am not really having any symptoms. Well except that I am highly emotional (I cried at everything for the past week), major hip pains (so bad that I can hardly walk) and a little nausea. I will probably test this weekend because I forgot to buy one when I was at the dollar store this weekend.

Aww that would be great for some more pregnant ladies in this thread!! :)

Hoping, is today your scan? I can't remember if its today or tomorrow..

Hoping, let us know about the scan! I'm thinking of you today!

I can't wait to see some test!!!! Hope y'all end up with BFP!!!

Jeo I'll inbox you my Facebook name! So add me! Just don't mention TTC on there.

I been thinking about planning a cruise for March around our anniversary! I can't decide if I want to book it and surprise hubby or tell him! Lol! I think we need a vacation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->