I just need to talk...

LOL yes AC, its today :) did I mention it was today?? cuz its today!! in about an hour! :) and I'm excited, and nervous, and hope everything is growing in there..... aaaahhh!!!

hey Angel, if I wasn't pregnant I would cruise with you ;) and probably be sick the whole time, but still!!! ;)

:happydance: I'm excited for u! Ahh it should be fine! :) You've had nothing else indicate something is wrong, so best of luck! :)

LOL I'm here!!! Sorry, I had to stop at Walgreens for my husband and then eat something cuz I was starving!!!
Everything was good, I didn't get a picture tho :( Baby was moving in there, like a fish as my doc said. heart beat was 182, so thats good! I am excited, but not as much as I thought I would be, maybe still cautious. It hasn't sunk in yet I think....and it measured 8 w 5 days, so its about 5 days behind where my period date was, edd of aug 10, but doc said we would keep the aug 5th date so thats good. OH and I have a tilted uterus....which must be a new development cuz I don't remember that with my boys. I guess that gives me something new to google ;)
How was the midwife thing AC??

awwww yay!!! thats awesome news!! makes me happy for u!!

Well its tonight, its where you meet the midwives and then get a tour of the labour and delivery room :) So I won't be able to say anything about it til way later.
Lately I've been pricing ultrasounds, this one place it was 300, but gonna try to find one cheaper.

That's great news hoping BUT I wanted to see a pic!!! Lol!!! So exciting!

:wacko: what a morning.....got up and figured i would test knowing it would be negative....but nope!! :BFP:

[IMG]https://i41.tinypic.com/2u4074m.jpg[/IMG]

honestly scared.....dont know what to feel right now!!

ah congrats sandy!!!! thats super awesome!!! :):) its a good news day today!!

OK, so I told myself that when I saw a heartbeat I would buy a pair of maternity pants from old navy (dh got me a gift card) so I'm going shopping!! LOL

and I wanted a pic too angel!!! but I think if I asked for a pic the doc would have shoved that stick up there more and it hurt already!! LOL He was getting super fresh up there....

Sandy that's awesome! How many dpo are you?

Hoping-YAY!!!!!! That must make you feel so much better!

This news makes me smile! And I've been super cranky the last two day, either PMSing or hormonal! I think AF is due the 8-10th.

Sandy that's awesome! How many dpo are you?

Hoping-YAY!!!!!! That must make you feel so much better!

This news makes me smile! And I've been super cranky the last two day, either PMSing or hormonal! I think AF is due the 8-10th.

i dont honestly know....maybe between 9-11 dpo?? i never used OPKs, just took a chance and a good guess as to when it would be :haha: af was/is due this weekend

i am trying not to get too excited as it is early and i know anything can happen still....

the one odd thing that i noticed is a lack of symptoms. my boobs didnt really hurt too bad at all, just tired with a backache and some cramps. i wasnt optimistic for this cycle being the one and was quite surprised this morning to say the least....

i am planning to wait until next week to call my dr as i want to be sure af doesnt make her monthly appearance this weekend. i am also going to be quitting smoking as of monday (poor OH....a hormonal woman with no nicotine!!)
i would quit now, but we have to go out this weekend and my parents will be there, and if they see me not smoking the questions will start :haha:

when do you usually have your first scan?? i know they will make me pee in a cup and take blood when i go to confirm, just wondering how long i have to wait to get some concrete proof that this is really happening!!

I had to go get a clinical prego test confirmation, then they made my appointment. So...if I were you I would call the clinic and see what they do for that. :)

I had to go get a clinical prego test confirmation, then they made my appointment. So...if I were you I would call the clinic and see what they do for that. :)

i just called before and they do not do any confirmations until 6-8 weeks. i made my appt for the 27th of this month. i guess i will just have to see that af doesnt fly in on me before then!

hmmm.....why does my one ticker say my egg is fertilized and in the fallopian tube. shouldnt it have already implanted at this point for me to test postive??? :shrug:

well....yes. but...normally the egg is implanting at three weeks or three and a half weeks......you got a super early bfp looks like!!! did you O early? plus the tickers are pretty generalized, and you have already implanted, so you are a little bit ahead of the ticker! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->