I just need to talk...

Good Morning Ladies!
I am going back and forth between worrying AF is going to show and that this is it - I'm PG! My cervix is high and really soft - which usually by this time its low and hard - so that is different. my boobs are only sore if I poke them or at least the side of my one left boob is sore - like a sore muscle when i press on it - right boob is fine. I still feel slightly odd at times -lightheaded and weird especially after I eat. I woke up feeling sl nausea, and certain things are grossing me out that usually don't, like bad smells (my hubbies ass) lmao!
We have went on a spending spree that last week and spent so much money!! I bought a macbook air Thursday, which I love!! and last night we bought a super elliptical! as we want to get in better shape this year, DH wants to lose 20lbs and I would just like to tone up a bit - I gained 10lbs this year as I quit smoking and though I needed the weight and kinda like my new curves I need to tone up my legs!! And I have a slight addiction to spicy doritos!! So heres to a new year!! It is low impact so I can use it while I'm pg too! Anyway enough about me, how is everyone feeling?
Jeo - did you test yet?

I'm here! Been doing paperwork but here! Your baby is the size of a prune! woohoo! Yuck to prunes though!

I know right?? well...i spose if I can't poop sometime I will drink some prune juice...but I don't like them!!! :) I kinda looked at the ticker but it didn't really register today...this week went by super fast it seems like...after the scan I mean :)

Prunes will sure help that. Hurry up week so I can look at something better than prunes!! Lol!!

I was trying to look at your ticker but it's hard to tell! Lime maybe?

hey ladies!! been a busy weekend for me. In a few short hours i will officially be quitting smoking. Been cutting down since my BFP but i need to kick it for good now. oh boy is this going to be a long week for me......
still got just under 3 weeks to go until i see my dr....so looks like i am waiting again. i should be used to waiting around at this point :wacko: somehow i see my OH getting hurt this week since i know i will be in a volatile mood and he already seems to know what buttons to push...ugh!

Mas: :hugs: i am so sorry to hear that the witch flew in on you. i was really hoping you would get your BFP this cycle with the symptoms you were having.

Mas- I'm sorry!! I was really hoping and thinking you did it this cycle!

Sandy- goodluck on quit smoking. I have only cut down my intake. It's so hard. Poor DH! Lol!

So sorry Mas!!! That really is horrible :( Try to keep positive for the next cycle! I'm about 9 dpo now and I feel.... NOTHING! No symptoms whatsoever for me to obsess over and it's aweful! I keep thinking we must have not bd'd on the right days or something and that I just have no chance. I haven't been temping or anything this month coz of the travelling so I just don't know. *sigh*

On the bright side, if AF does show this month then I can try for a birthday prezzie for DH. His birthday is on 8 Feb so if we get it right next month I would find out just before!

Thanks Ladies. I'm feeling pretty crappy right now, sick to my tummy and really tired. My throat hurts today too. I just feel pretty low. Sometimes I think its just not meant to be and it'll never happen. I know it can be done because we did it once already! I have a beautiful creative 8 year old son to prove it! Its been so long. Were gonna keep trying and taking our supplements and hope for a miracle. Thanks again for all your best wishes.

:( Boo to AF mas! That sucks!!

omg I hate prunes! I've been eating fruit like a rabbit though :haha: yesterday was so constipated, REALLY uncomfy :( But today things seem to be sailing smoothly... tmi sorry :haha:
Darn just remembered I need to try and call the midwife clinic again today to try to get an appt! Hard to believe I'm 8 weeks!! I remember being 4 weeks and thinking I'll never get there.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Mas, I'm so sorry.....

AC~fruit is good for the constipation...or so I hear. I have been eating grapes like they are going out of style, and my poo is still hard (sorry, tmi) so I'm not really buying into the fruit solves constipation crap. Cuz grapes totally make me go...like prunes!!! Congrats on 8 weeks!!! Thats pretty amazing and exciting!! :happydance:
and by looking at AC's ticker you are right Angel! Limes next week! :thumbup:

So...I told DH that it would probably be ok for us to have sex this week, as its only one week away from 11 weeks, and the doc said the cervix was closed so why not?? so guess what?? I either feel like poo every night, or I fall asleep while he is in the shower so we haven't been able too!!! And I'm still having sex dreams!!! Oh the last one was normal, but the one before that actually kinda grossed me out....DH spread peanut butter ALL OVER my vajayjay and licked it off. :haha: That part didn't bug me, it was the fact that I'm pretty sure I could actually smell the peanut butter in my dream on his breath after that, when he tried to kiss me, and it totally made my stomach flip! :sick:
also have some cramping that scares me, as always, but things need to grow so they will cramp right?? its not bad, just takes me by surprise. sucks. only 3 more weeks till we are out of the woods, can't WAIT!!! 4 more weeks till we have to tell one of our friends, 6 more weeks till I have to fit into a dress for their wedding...5 more weeks till I make COOKIES with my due date on them to tell everyone else!! :) On Valentines day :blush: Sure hope we make it that long!!!!! Not counting my chickens yet!! There needs to be a chicken smiley :haha:
I slept soooo good last night, so will be washing some sheets, hitting the grocery store, and cleaning my living room. Oh and working on the Office to get finished...or organized one of the two :)
OK I have rambled enough today....I have been happy lately and when happy I talk A LOT! so sorry for that :haha::blush:
love ya ladies!!!

Hi Ladies!!

Hoping, its great to hear you so upbeat!! So glad that things are going well for you guys, even if you haven't gotten around to having sex!! :haha:

I still have no symptoms. Except yesterday I was upset with DH for no reason and again today when I was on my way home and called him and he wasn't home yet. I cried in the car. Then I got home and cried during Hannah Montana for heavens sake!!!! I mean, really?!? But I refuse to believe that its a symptom, coz I'm generally overly emotional ALL the time. It can be quite annoying.

I also had a splitting headache but that was totally from 1st day back at work and I left my glasses at home so had to squint at the computer screen all day!!

Hoping, will you send me a cookie with your due date on it? PLZ???

Oh and my boobs are sore, but that's also totally normal. :holly:

Aww plastik, I'm overly emotional too, and its worse now that I'm preg :haha: like bawling my eyes over the fact that my dh doesn't want to eat cause hes not hungry yet, and me thinking its my cooking.

Well :happydance: my first appt is Jan 17th at 1:30pm however I still have zero idea how much it'll all cost as no one seems to be able to answer.. wow. :haha:

lol AC you need to call the billing department, and if they didn't refer you to the billing department (nurses know things, but not costs) then they should be slapped. the average cost of a vag delivery will be 3000 to 5000...midwives cost less than doctors. so...probably more around the 3000 mark. a c-section costs about twice as much. you know, cuz the docs do more "work." (they really don't, and docs half the time schedule c-sections to get out of having to wait for labor to begin...they have schedules you know!!) sorry, billing for ob docs has me a bit bitter towards docs that don't put the patient first. BUT anyway, thats what the cost will be. I myself have insurance, so mine works out to be about 150 a month for the next 9 months, its nice that they will do that for me!! :) plus the billing department should get ahold of you on your first appointment to start setting up the payment plan. if they don't, make it a point to go in there yourself. That way they know you are serious about getting things taken care of, and will work with you :)
AND CONGRATS ON YOUR APPOINTMENT!!!

pony~I would send you a cookie, but by the time it got there it would probably be in pieces!! :)

Plastik- Hope this is your month and your symptoms sounds promising!

Mas-Cheer up, hope this one will be in the bag for you!

Hoping- Just GIVE IT UP TO THE POOR MAN AND YOURSELF! :haha: There is going to be a sexathon coming real soon!

AC- YAY! To the appointment! Hope it's not too costly for you!

I started my clomid today so I'm back in the game again. Haven't even called my doc yet to tell her will be sitting out this go round and I secretly have the meds for it though. Anyways, I figured she would figure it out when I haven't come in for my day 3 scans! LOL! I got concieve plus and softcups. Little more hopeful then last month.

Hey Hoping, oh i've tried going through the billings department, NO ONE answers, its ALWAYS voicemail, so I left a message with this one lady, so HOPEFULLY someone will call me back. I believe the first appt is a free consultation, so maybe we'll be able to track down the billings department in person to get our questions answer, cause if I don't get a reply by next week I think going in person will probably be our best bet. I was told that its about $3000-$5000 depending on what all happens, however the hospital also has a fee that I'm trying to find out. And they're not gonna push me into having a c-section unless its absolutely necessary :haha:

the combo of the doc fee and the hospital fee should be 3000-5000, doc fee is about 1500 for vag, 2500-3500 for csec. for everything to go smoothly that is. labs and ultrasounds here are billed separately, but your clinic could do that a different way...altho, thats not how you were supposed to bill things 2 years ago. things change very quickly in hospital billing tho!! :)

Angel~ I really think tonight will be the night!!! I just don't want to fall asleep in the middle of it since I've been so tired, but today I feel pretty good, worked on organizing my office today...and realized that most of the crap in there is DH's so he has to help.
lots of luck on your secret clomid cycle!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"