I just need to talk...

Hi Ladies!!!

Men are stupids. My hormones make mine more stupid coz I get upset at him for NO reason. Then I get angry at myself for being so stupid coz really, he didn't do anything, then I get angry at him again and then I get upset with me for being angy at him! Know what I mean? And I wish I could say this is a sign that I'm pregnant, but really I'm pretty emotional all the time. Guess I should be grateful I found someone that loves me regardless.

Jeo, you can totally teach yourself how to cook! Soups are awesome and easy, but I find the best cooking tool EVER is my electric pressure cooker. Makes killer curries AND soups. Yummy!!

Haha Angel! Patron is fabulous. My drink of choice last night was Champagne. The bubbles make me happy and that makes me less likely to get upset for no reason with DH. Poor man!!

OH!! And another thing. This morning my cervix dissapeared! What does that mean? I'm not a religious checker, and I KNOW I shouldn't be sticking things up there. I've been checking it everyday this cycle, trying to get to understand how the damn thing is supposed to work. Today I checked it earlier than normal, so maybe that's why it was different. In fact, right now is when I would usually check it.

I'm going to go check it. :haha:

Ok, so I checked it and its still missing in action. I hate that you guys are asleep when I'm awake dammit! I feel like I'm talking to myself and even crazier than I actually am :p

:haha: :holly: :haha:

:haha: Hi plastik! i'm awake now!

jeo, I'm due aug 19th.

ooohh i'm sooo sleepy and hungry. long day today... I just hope my dh isn't late from work today.

Haha!! Well, I'm outta here now. Got one meeting then off to ride my instructor's horse for her :) How are you feeling AC?

Morning ladies!!!
J~I love baking!!! I need to do it today...I have bananas that desperately need to be in some bread! you want me to send them to you?? ;)
Pony~STOP IT! :) you have tried to find it and its scared of your fingers! it crawled up in there to get away!! LOL
Angel~please for the love of all that is holy drink some for me!!! I miss rum....
AC~I'm sleepy too....

AFM~DH did it. He totally acted like nothing happened. So in my quest to clean the house to show him I was pissed...I took a shower and got depressed....and didn't do a damn thing. I went to lunch with him to try andtalk about stuff...and he just chatted away like we didn't talk about anything the night before!! So I know he is blaming my hormones...and he doesn't get it. So he was trying to act better yesterday, asked how things were growing and told me he likes the name Oliver...and I tried my hardest to not smack him. But I guess, I just have to get over it, cuz apparently he did. What a douche.
Oh and I saw the delivery suite that Beyonce had, I want that!!!

Hoping, nothing I hate more is when my dh is totally over an arguement and I'm just right at the beginning :haha: When my dh sometimes tries to make up I go "I'm not finished yet! I have more to say" :haha: I dunno it just always feels better to let everything out instead of bottle some of it inside.

Ugh I feel so full and gross, I have this weird lump again below my ribs, its like the size of a golf ball I think only it moves about it doesn't just stay put :( Kinda scaring me a bit.
grrrr and I want a martini!!! the kind with the olive in, of course I would never drink on purpose while preg but oh man I want one :haha: also I keep smelling wine... and theres NO wine yet I'm smelling it everywhere, in the bathroom, bedroom kitchen etc..

I made banana bread AC!! its not a martini, but it is a comfort food :) and I feel pretty good today...so getting something done around my house :)

Mmmm...martini...that sounds good. This weekend I think I am going to make some Irish Soda Bread and the hubby is going o make some fish chowder to go with it. Yummy! I have my phyiscal tomorrow so I will let you all know how that goes and see if I can talk her into doing a blood test. I still have two HPTs at home so I could take another tomorrow but I am not going to depress myself. LOL

Ok, so I checked it and its still missing in action. I hate that you guys are asleep when I'm awake dammit! I feel like I'm talking to myself and even crazier than I actually am :p

:haha: :holly: :haha:

:haha::haha:

It's ok! It'll be back!!!! Lol!

I have a formal wedding to go to in May and I am trying to find a dress. Ugh...here are some options that I have been looking at.

https://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/t...-tiffany-blue-with-black-lace-plus-sizes.html

https://www.unique-vintage.com/stop...ack-pink-floral-print-swing-dress-p-7682.html

https://www.unique-vintage.com/1950s-style-orange-satin-swing-marilyn-prom-dress-p-2968.html

I have a formal wedding to go to in May and I am trying to find a dress. Ugh...here are some options that I have been looking at.

https://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/t...-tiffany-blue-with-black-lace-plus-sizes.html

https://www.unique-vintage.com/stop...ack-pink-floral-print-swing-dress-p-7682.html

https://www.unique-vintage.com/1950s-style-orange-satin-swing-marilyn-prom-dress-p-2968.html

I like pic number 2 and 3! I like first one too but I like the while swung dress one more!

While= whole and swung=swing

Sorry my phone has a tendency to talk in codes

I am liking number 3 myself. It also comes in the royal purple color but I like the orange. I have no idea why it double posted also.

Definately the orange one Jeo, it's gorgeous!

So my DH is going to visit his mom this weekend which leaves me home alone. I have some friends coming over for dinner tomorrow but have NO idea what to make. Any suggestions? I'm not much of a chef so it can't be too complicated :p

How about a roasted chicken, with ermm a starch and then a veggie? :haha:

Roast chicken sounds yummy, and fairly straight forward! Then maybe I'll steam some veggies. And I'll make a Peppermint Crisp Fridge Tart for dessert!!! *drool*

J~I love them all!!! and I love the websites :) I will be looking here for my bridesmaid dress....I already have one, but the wedding is in another month, I'm not sure it will fit!!! totally bums me out cuz I love it :( but...lets me do more shopping... ;)
pony~roasted chicken sounds yummy!!! its friday....so pizza night!! :) thats what we make anyway ;)
Angel~I was wondering what the hell you were talking about, I'm glad you clarified ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->