I just need to talk...

NO!!! two more days!! :) oh wait...did you mean lime in a drink?? cuz i could totally use one of those!!!

No I didn't mean the drink but I totally got you covered on that one!

well thats good! this stupid baby sticky glue is making me dizzy today...dizzier than normal :) so careful drinking for me...you may get extra drunk really fast!!! LOL

Ahh cannot WAIT til your ticker changes hoping, that prune is NASTY! ahhaha!

man my appetite disappeared somewhere... I'm just NOT hungry and having a horrible time eating meat at the moment, it just tastes off to me :( Not sure why.. its just really difficult to eat food past noon. I actually lost 5 pounds this month :(

good for you hoping! 11 weeks without?! I can't imagine! AFM due today but no :witch: , I must have my ov days messed up. Got a
:bfn: this morning :( Also bbs a bit less sore which is always a sign of AF for me. AC, don't lose weight! Naughty girl! Only girlies who are not pg may lose weight!

Xx

Hi Ladies!
Do you mind if I join this thread? I'm pretty new to this site, and I have posted on other threads, but ya'll seem to be more on my level of thinking :haha:
I'm 9dpo and actually today and yesterday I've had no symptoms at all so I'm kinda worried I may be out this cycle.. I have been trying since August 2011 (we did take a break in December because of how busy we were with the holidays and I was starting to get kinda depressed about it) anywho.. I know that is not as long as some people, but it still feels like a lifetime to me :brat:

anyways congrats to you ladies who got your :bfp:
and :dust: to all of us still praying for ours!

ah welcome brit!! lots of luck to you!! and don't worry....everyone feels like they have tried for forever!!
Pony.....it was pretty bad....but now its aaaalllllllllllllllllllll better!! :):):)

ah welcome brit!! lots of luck to you!! and don't worry....everyone feels like they have tried for forever!!
Pony.....it was pretty bad....but now its aaaalllllllllllllllllllll better!! :):):)

:haha: glad you were able to :sex:
Thanks.. Testing in the morning! I'll be 10dpo tomorrow so [-o< for a :bfp:

ah!! good luck!!! i hope its not too early for you, and let us know how it goes!!!!

I'm making cupcakes. I felt like baking....not sure why....I'm not even hungry for them. weird.

yummy! I feel like I'm hungry, but I just ate! I think I'm making it up in my head...then again my tummy feels empty :/

I will keep ya'll updated! I hope its not too early too..

:happydance: yaayy hoping a lime!! however I'm curious.. if the baby is the size of a lime how big does that make your uterus?

Oh!! my ticker changes today too.. can't remember what it is. olive?

welcome brit :)

update! I tested this morning and got a bfn :nope: but I am wondering if maybe implantation occured lastnight because last night between 6-12 maybe even 1 I had cramps and I kept saying i was imagining them but as it got later the cramps got stronger. I didn't get any bleeding just the cramps. This morning I feel like though... no symptoms at all! I guess I'll test again on Tuesday.

Hello Ladies, been off the grid for a few days, really busy and trying to set up my new computer which is finally done!! I just got caught up and I'm glad to hear everyone is well. Hi Brit! Welcome.
Wheres Bree?
I have missed all you ladies!
I am cd 7 today and am still taking my supplements which is getting expensive! I also started acupuncture last week for fertility and I have to go twice a week for the next 6 or 8weeks, but hopefully I get a bfp before that and acupuncture is actually covered!!
I drank a large bottle of wine this weekend so I'm feeling pretty relaxed today. I love weekends!
I had a dream I had a baby boy Friday night and my mom and DH named him Oscar, lol. In the dream I didn't even know I was pregnant and I was like "Oh I guess I gotta tell work I had a baby:haha:
The guy I work with in the lab, his 17 yr old daughter is pregnant and he is pissed about it -all I could think was I wish it were that easy!

Morning!!!
AC~apparently it makes my uterus the size of an orange, or melon or something like that by the end of the month. And lime is so much prettier than ugly prune!!! you will be a prune next week ;)
Brit~yes, you tested too early!!! wait till Wednesday, you will get a clearer positive if it is!!
Mas~I've been wondering where bree is too :( I miss her! nice dream....hope it comes true!!! well, not that you didn't know and just had a baby all of a sudden....I hope you know :)

yeahh... I hope soo! My temp was still up it actually went up .2 degrees this morning! So hopefully that is a good sign?

Mas, thats a funny dream! that sorta thing kinda happened with my grandma when she was preg with my mom. I guess she had what she thought was a period and she thought she was menopausal and all. And then she was in pain(labor pains) and she thought it was appendix issues :haha: which is kinda funny seeing as how she had 4 kids already. Went to the hospital and they informed her she was having a baby. I can imagine the shock and everything!!

Ahhh noo I don't wanna be a prune! ewww hate those :haha: these ticker things make me laugh especially when it goes from a melon to a banana :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->