I just need to talk...

Well, I woke up to the witch this morning. Dammit, this is so hard!! I couldn't do it without u ladies. DH knows that I'm sad but I don't want to let on how devastated I really am coz I don't want him to feel any more pressure than he needs to. So you ladies are the only ones who will know that I balled my eyes out on the toilet this morning.

Hoping, you are brave to not find out!!!

Thanks for the hugs bree, I needed them!

Angel, show us a pic of your car!!

What kind of car did you get angel?
Sorry for AF plastik! She is terrible!

Hoping, I'm glad I'm not the only one not finding out, yes my DH wanted to know to but then i KNOW he will start using "he" or she" and that I dont wanna hear cause he won't be able to keep quiet.

Angel, aww thats great! haha if I ever have a car of my own it'll be a junky one :D Mainly cause I don't know how to drive :haha:

Plastik, I know its SO disappointing getting AF, gets harder everytime :( I'm so sorry!!

Mas, Bree, how you ladies doing? :)

hey ladies I took aFRER this morning and the ends of the line went red but the middle of the line is clear/very pale pink..... dont know what to think??? :/

Jeo- I'm glad you can get on with TTC, I hope this month is better for you:)

Hi AC, I'm doing ok-gearing for my fertile window!
Hi ukgirl-test again tomorrow, maybe its a BFP!

pony~what cycle are you on? and I know it sucks. You try so hard and nothing, then you try to hide that you are sad, try to be stronger than you think you are, but trust me, you really are that strong. I know it feels like you are going thru it alone, like you are the only one who is sad, or trying, or at least thats how I felt. DH didn't seem like it bothered him at all, and he was so....upset...i think would be the word...when I would be sad when the witch would come. try to find the light. you know, that one at the end of the tunnel that seems so dark....its there, I promise. you just have to know where to look for it. :hugs:

AC~I just know I want to be surprised!!! I'm very excited about it!!! so glad I'm not the only one too!!! :happydance:

UK~I agree, test again in the morning!! :happydance:

afm~i'm tired of sneezing and blowing my nose...:nope:

hoping4girl I just retested and got a very faint line... hoping this is it and im not going mad... Does anyone know how I upload pics? xx

there is an insert image thing, look like a mountain, click that and it should tell you what to do...i think...its been so long since i uploaded one :) i'm excited to see it!!

its not showing up on my phone camera :/ I'll retest tomorrow or sunday hun xx

oooh here ya go.. let me know what you think xx

attachment

Hoping, Mas, AC, Jeo, Bree, Angel and all u others ladies, u are my hero's. So strong and brave!

Hoping, your words were so beautiful that I'm crying again. Thank you!! Only cycle 5, but it just feels like its getting harder and harder with every cycle. Looking hard to try and see that light at the end of the tunnel, might see a glimmer.

Apologies for the self pity. Promise I'll be back to my jovial self in no time!!

Xx

Hey ladies, went to doc and had ultrasound this morning and apparently I have ohss. So I don't even know if I ovulated. I have multiple cyst. I'm not sure what to think at this point. Anyways, I'm going to have a break and go drink tonight with co-workers at karaoke bar. I'm a little flustered, as for AF, she said could be anytime or as the cyst decrease so that didn't tell me much. Guess I should wear a tampon just in case. I have never had a long cycle so.... Just want AF to be on her way so I can relax and be pain free.

UK~I don't see a pic yet!!!!

Pony~wasn't trying to make you cry, I just know how you feel :) *hugs* it will get better!!

Angel~what is ohss? and I hope you had lots of fun at karaoke!!! I love it!!!

Hi Ladies!!

Angel, what is ohss? It doesn't sound like fun :( I hope the kareoke cheered you up some?

Hoping, your baby is an ORANGE. A navel orange apparently. What the hell is a navel orange??!

AFM, great to be back at home after conferences and have my hubby back. I really missed him. Almost grateful he wasn't there to see me break down though, I think I might have scared him. I scared me!! STILL waiting for results on the bloods we had done over 3 weeks ago. I swear these people are useless!! I'm going to phone them every two hours until they get their asses in gear.

Hubby is going to give a donation today, I hope, if these people ever get back to me about the number to call. I think he might spontaneously combust if he doesn't! HAHA!! Shame, the poor guy is so nervous about it.

Anyway, back to work. Trying to start obsessing over work instead of babies and see if that helps at all.

Love to all!! :hugs:

:haha: sorry but navel orange just makes me think belly button orange.. yea it doesn't make any sense. But yay Hoping!! Whens your next scan and appt?

plastik I hope you get your results back.. for blood was it?

AFM... gas cramps. Horrible ones :( I'm trying to exercise to relieve it but its not helping much. Just painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->