+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

they are in a separate location of.88 cent items, sometimes a bin, but not with the other pg tests

I haven't bought one yet, I fiqured if my beta was 9 on monday that by today it would only be 18 ( at least that's what I'm praying for ) and I don't want to see a negative digital so most likely I'll but one tomorrow

I got a positive digi and had my blood drawn that day and it was only 6.. It may work...

You get results of your beta today or tomorrow?

Can't wait for those results girl!!!!

As of now, my wondfos are darker than my .88 tests.

It's weird how different test work differently for each person.

My wondfo this morning was darker then my Walmart test too this morning, I have one Walmart test left and 3 wondfos and then hopefully I'm done testing :)

Praying Maureen :) bless your heart :) Ladies put those stupid tests down :) lOl Like I would actually do that LOL.... <3 tons of prayers for tomorrows numbers!

My wondfo this morning was darker then my Walmart test too this morning, I have one Walmart test left and 3 wondfos and then hopefully I'm done testing :)

Today was my last testing day too.

I've got 2 wondfos, a digi and 1 FRER.

I'm saving those for after the 6 week mark :mrgreen:

All this testing is too much stress. lol

Here is my newest tests, I'm not too worried about the walmart being too light cause I heard they were awful for progression plus look at my wondfos? bottom is the one I just took and right above is fmu

Attachments

• test1234.jpg
    test1234.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 55
  • test123.jpg
    test123.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 35
Awww your test look amazing hun

wOW THE wondfo's are finally darkening and such great lines, even from this morning!! Can't wait to hear tomorrows beta, I am thinking 20 something at least! lets hope I'm wrong and its higher!

OMG I have to wait til tomorrow to see the results? Man I have school tomorrow!!! Didn't u know that? LOL! I wanna know now! I can only imagine what you are going through. I can't believe they won't tell u til tomorrow. Long wait....grrrrr

I know huh? They send off the results, I just keep waiting for the ball to drop, all my other miscarriages my hcg rises too slowly and then around 5 to 6 weeks it starts to drop, I'm not letting myself get too excited so that way I'm not crushed, if I can just make it long enough to see a heartbeat I would feel better, please pray for my little baby ladies, I'm just pretty scared and trying to put up a brave face for my husband, we've just been through so much and it's taken sooooo long to get pregnant since my last miscarriage that if it doesn't happen this time I truly believe that I will not continue ttc , I just wouldn't have it in me again, I know ALOT of ladies on here can relate to having multiple miscarriages and I've had 4 and if it happens again just like I fear it will then I'll just accept that it wasn't meant to be, I don't mean to be depressing but I'm just soooo used to bad news when it comes to these few weeks of early pregnancy, all the stupid beta tests where they seems to rise but not enough and always being on the very lowest scale of where the betas should be and then at about a week to 2 weeks after my first positive then I start bleeding and then the betas start to drop :(
Sorry for the rant but I just need to let it out sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->