I will get my BFP!! PMA ALL ROUND xxx

ineedaseed

mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

***UPDATE***well July wasnt my month but would love to keep this thread going as it keeps the pma up! have changed the list to have our names and then the date next to it, that way we have no bfn's just new dates!! which i can update as and when!

If you wish to join the list of testing please send me your date and i will add you in.

I have cast a magic spell, :witch:will not be visiting, i have many people on witch watch around the country :rofl:

feel free to add the team amigo siggy too, it was designed for us by charliemarina.

Good luck to us all

Lots of Love

Vicki

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Testing dates

Aj11 :bfp:july
Ardum
baby1moretime
becsparkel
Csunshine013
caterpilar
Clo
Coreysmummy
CJane
charliemarina
diane60f :bfp: july
girlross
happybaby
honeybee2
ineedaseed
JoJazz
Jodse80
JemmaD :bfp:
katstar
kaaty
Louisa89 :bfp:
Littlebuddha :bfp:
Louise N 27 july
L-C
livbaybee1
my bump
mummydee :bfp:
maybebaby2010 21 july
Maratobe 28 july
melissa_m :bfp:
modo
neverknew50 :bfp:
OULINA :bfp:
Pimms 19 July
psychnut09 :bfp:
petitemoi
RedRose 28 july
roro :bfp:
SarahMelissa
Sar35
Seattlemama
Seity :bfp:
Sassy_TTC
Seekingbaby#1 24 july
TTCFaith
toriaaaaTRASH
TudorRose
TySoNMe
ttcsaffy :bfp:
whosthatgirl :bfp:
wallie 31 July
wiffie81
xrosanna

so have changed the name of the thread as didnt realise there was a july testing date thread already, now nice and fresh for the 3 amigos and any one else who wishes to join!
CD1 today so far....
ineedaseed
winterkage
charliemarina

Well AF is due tomorrow so if she shows, which Im pretty sure she will with all the BFNs I have gotten, I will join in!

July will be our month ladies!!

hey seattlemama! :wave:

You will be more than welcome to join, although am hoping witch doesnt get you xx

Thanks, me too, but pretty sure she is on her way :hissy: Just got a BFN anyway. But as soon as she shows I will post my testing date for July!

Aww x My testing date is going to be the 8th hun xx

Hi Ladies,

I missed my last cycle, but if i go back to being regular i should be due on on the 9th July. As I am now on CD2. So fingers crossed!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

am feeling extra PMA for us all, sun is shining and summer is on its way!
we will have march babies just in time for spring next year to spend time with our babies in the sun xx

Aww yh thats true hun will be lovely :) Whats everyone going to be doing for this summer? xx

i am going to crete on the 21st!! woop woop, followed by a visit to v festival and cornwall in september! what about u x

Im going back to norfolk on tuesay for a week, to visit family. Then enjoying my first proper summer livin in devon!!! and enjoying the beaches!!!

Where abouts in cornwall you going??

xxxxxxx

Aww that sounds exciting hun, i may be going to France for a bit and maybe spend some time in the countryside but depends if im working or not but will def be out a lot :)

i am going to Newquay, love it there. where abouts in devon are you jo? x

france eh, that sounds nice, south is meant to be very hot xx

testing 19th june hahaha! but i wana join *stomps feet and has a fit* :rofl:

*swipes card through machine* membership declined this month, BFP on 19th june....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->