I'd like a TTC Buddy :)

Welcome Mum of Two and Bozzy!

I'm also not OPK-ing, charting or temping - more because I think it would freak my DH out! He's just about said ok to ttc because I warned him it could take a while and I have a few medical things going on that could cause problems if we wait too long. Anything more than 'casual' ttc would get him really worried, though teehee

So, for now I am just going to have to stick with counting down the days (hoping that I might have a regular cycle?) and 'coaxing' at approximately the right time.

Good luck to everyone! I'm secretly hoping we can all be bump buddies in the new year!!!

Welcome Mum of Two and Bozzy!! Thanks petitpas...I'm thinking I misread my OPK. I only made the ticker to coincide with a normal 14-day LP, but I don't know how long my LP is really. I don't feel pregnant and have no symptoms. I was hoping that the Prometrium would work to 'reset' my cycle, but I don't think it did. I know some women say that they have no symptoms at all, but I just don't feel pregnant at all.

Grrrrr, I know what you mean, Tyson - it took 5-6 weeks to get my AF back after stopping the pill and it drove me nuts, even though the last time I stopped it took even longer! My cycle ticker is just based on my first full cycle, but remembering my cycles from my pre-pill days they were way whacko!

Here's to some boring stability :coffee:

What does your doctor say to all this?

PS: I got strangely excited by a letter today on which I was copied. From my gyno to my GP explaining that I had started trying to get pregnant!!! Hehey! It's official now. :happydance:

Btw, have you ladies told anyone else of your intentions? Apart from hubby only two people know about me. One is travelling around South America. The other I told so that I have someone close by to share happy and sad news with.

Hi Guys,

Im still waiting for the damn witch to show her face grrrr. my temp went up again today ahhh confusing.

I think my mum and mum in law have an idea as they know i not long ago had my implant out and one work colleague who is currently preggers but no one else, trying to limit the pressure from people asking.

Hope you are all well today.... im still having a whole host of symptoms but am resigned after BFN on 14dpo that i just have to wait for the witch or my body to sort itself out from implanon... Oh Hummmm

I am in the agonising 2ww!!! argh!
sorry for the random rant lol, just wanted to stay in the thread! so where is everyone in there cycles? just wondering if anyone wants to symptom spot with me :flower:

Zoe, can't wait to symptom spot with you, but haven't even ovulated yet lol
Don't mind reading about yours, though! Any signs yet?

Kitty, I still have my fingers crossed for you :friends:

well i think im out, have had a few little spots when i got home from work, wish af would just get on with it. Im rather miserable today, NYE on my own with the cats... how fun!! :(

awww kitty sorry to hear about that! :hugs:

I do have some symptoms but who knows if they are real or imagined lol. im only 5dpo so i dont know if i CAN have real symptoms yet but i have had tingly, itchy bbs for the last few days and horrible cramps (which im worried could be a bad thing) I have also been SO thirsty. who knows though, cant wait to test!!!!

Oh kitty, I hope you had a good night in!
We had the most hilarious play-time with our cat today. My DH was really silly and got some string out to play with her. He was standing there dangling it between his legs and I laughed and warned him.... Sure enough, our cat climbed all the way up one of his legs and in the end hung from his crotch! I was in stitches!!!!!!
(think possibly that cat does not want any competition from baby and this may have been an attempt to kill his reproductive organs)

LoL @ petitpas!! That's funny! Well, I went to the doctor yesterday (updated journal) and she's keeping me on Prometrium to bring on AF. Then she's going to do an HSG to check if my tubes are open and then she's going to prescribe me Clomid! It would be so nice to have that :bfp: for Valentine's Day!! The countdown is on! Sorry about the :witch: Kitty! Zoe, those may be good signs! I have my fingers crossed for you hun!

sorry about all the medical difficulties tysonNme :( hopefuly the clomid will get things started!

I posted a thread the other day but didnt get too many replies and was wondering what you ladies thought, im having the worst cramps! im at 7dpo and have had really painful cramps similar to O pains (but i already had my O pains this month so i know it isnt that) Ive had these pains for about 3 days now and am worried, they are on both sides. do you think its normal? maybe a pregnancy sign?

hi ladies,

still no af grrr, temp dropped again today and a few more little spots... i so wish it would hurry up grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

how was you new years x

Ouch Zoe!
I have zero experience about early pregnancy pains but have heard that there can be some during implantation, though I don't believe it should last very long. Hope that cramping stops soon!

Kitty, little spots are not a completely bad sign... but what does the temperature drop mean? Is it supposed to drop for af?

yeah supposed to drop at af i had a drop a few days ago then it went back up and no af. im sure its just where i was on bc and im all mucked up LOL

Hey ladies! Thanks Zoe! I'm not too sure about the cramping...it may be a PG sign...I see you have 6 days until testing...you can try a FRER tomorrow morning with FMU...I have my fingers crossed for you hun.

Kitty, I was reading up on your journal...I'm sorry the :witch: got you :nope:. But I am happy that you have a normal cycle!! :flower: I took my first Prometrium pill last night so 9 more days and then hopefully I can expect AF shortly thereafter. Oooooooo, FF is having a special...just got my subscription for 3 months, that should help!!

:hug::dust::hug:

Thanks for the support tysoNme :hugs: I have been thinking this whole cycle that i would test the first chance i got, but now that it is almost time i am terrified!!! im the type of girl who gets really down from BFNs so im scared to do a EPT :nope:

well :dust: for all!

Hi Zoe,
The upside of waiting is that you don't waste your money on doing loads of way-too-early-so-useless tests! I never quite realised how expensive they were. I wonder whether it'll stop me peeing?
Probably not. :-( I'm actually waiting for a delivery of another 8 FRERs in the post (special offer, even though I still have 4 in the cupboard). Anyone want to place bets on how long they will last?

Tyson,
As I'm not sure how my cycle is going, we may even end up having our AFs together! Nice, blood-buddies... hm, maybe not hehe :haha:

I'm watching out for the big O. Things seem promising and I think it's very near. I am planning on getting some :sex: in tonight just in case.
So far we've been doing exceptionally well (this going from no sex at all in 2009 until after my laparoscopy in September!) by bd-ing on CD 7, 9, 11, and hopefully tonight on day 13. I am hoping that since the little critters should be surviving in there for 2-3 days I am keeping the base covered.

Funnily enough, DH is not really complaining. Weird, huh? :dohh:

Anyways, I'm off to do some washing now. :hangwashing: (been dying to use that emoticom!!!)
From tomorrow I'm fully back at work again so I probably won't be able to log on until the evenings :growlmad:

PS: Kitty - chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can understand how you feel Zoe....you see some ladies on here getting their BFPs way early and then there are others who only get their BFPs a couple of weeks after missing AF. It all really depends on how much hCG your body produces and each person and pregnancy is different. Even so, the success rate on FRERs at 5 days before AF is relatively low compared to testing on the day of a missed AF.

LoL @ petitpas!!!! I'm waiting until payday and then I'm stocking up on FRERs PG and OPKs!! I think I might throw a basal thermometer in there too and start temping...I'll OH that the doctor said so! It definitely sounds like you're BDing on the right days. Fingers crossed for you!

:dust: :hug:

I think that i had implantation bleeding!! my terrible cramps stopped and with in a few hours i had bright pink spots when i wiped. I have never in my life gotten spotting in between periods so im hopeful! :happydance:

what do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->