If your around 5 weeks join to share symptoms all the way to POPPING!

Kita - HAHAHA woohooo to the hairy babies! hahah! I havent started a preg journal.....I knwo after 12 weeks i may do!

ticketyboo91- Hi :hi: Well done you being so brave and having a baby on your own! i dont know if i could do that! That baby is going to have a mummy who loves them v much! My symptoms are like that today my boobs arent as sore and my cramps have nearly gone- compared to a few days ago sore booba nd cramps was all i could think about! Symptoms come and go supposedly so not anything to worry about! no doubt they will be back before we know it!:dohh:

Thankyou Cassie. I dont feel so brave on this one, but I don't have alot of choice, I love my baby already. But I am scared, everythings, so..... new to me!

Babylady- Hey ally! im glad to know of someone else who has been trying for quite sometime! i couldnt agree with you more i ignored all pregnancy signs cos i was sick of getting BFN's i feel less pregnant this month than other months when i wasnt pregnant! I seemed to pay less attention to this month to CRAZYYYYYYY!!!How old are you Ally?

I'm 29 (old bird!) :haha: I know what you mean - when we were actively TTC every single goddam month I was symptom spotting like crazy, was convinced that I was pregnant and then ended up disappointed when all I got was :bfn: I think that's why I waited so long to test this month - I think I developed a phobia of HPT's! :haha: My symptoms have only started to really develop in the last week which makes me realise that symptom spotting in the TWW really is pointless for the majority of us! So what is your due date (you may have already said but I don't wanna click the 'back' button to check as I'll lose everything I've just typed!! Xx

Well i have only estimated using online calculators my last af started on 23/5/2011....but i have irregular period that vary from 25 days to 35 days so its difficult to be precise. I am trying to work out what day we conceived but thats tricky too :S i think after narrowing allllllll the infor il be due around the 26th feb! Its scary though being due so late in february cos you might have a leap year baby! eeeeek! Have you had any cramps or aches? i have but like i mentioned to one of the other girls this is the first day i have had none!:wacko: Is this your first bean?!?!?

Yes it is so finding everything pretty scary as well as exciting! God, I'd not thought about the leap year thing!! Think my due date is around the 20th but knowing me I'll be really late! I've had a few cramps, not even what I'll call painful but definitely noticeable. Every single twinge alerts me though and I think "ooh what was that??" :wacko: I've had pretty bad nausea though which I've hated, feel hungry but everything I think of to eat makes my stomach turn! :sick: Have you had any other symptoms? xx

Hi Everyone

Hope you all had good weekends... we had a family BBQ yesterday and it was so hard not to say anything. We want to wait until we are a bit further along though.

6 week today for me :happydance: I have hardly any symptoms though. I do need to wee a lot but then I always wee a lot :blush: My boobs are fine. Occasional nausea last week but barely noticeable. I can see some veins on my tummy now I never could before... apart from that nothing. Not sure whether to feel lucky or worried!!

babylady i think we have all had similar and unique symptoms its all the cray things to do with pregnancy!:wacko:
Ticketyboo- you will have to keep your chin up thats what i learnt to do......I had an episode when i was crying cos i was so scared of loosing the baby:cry: but you just cant be like that!!!!!! you have to keep tht chin up for your littlle bean and yourself to stop you from going cray :thumbup:
Bunska- :hi: FEEL LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY
I had a very simple weekend! Hope you had a lovely time at your BBQ!I must admit i dont think im peeing much more....im drinking more which means im peeing more but nothing like i expected! OHHHHHHHHH tell me about!!!!! I want to tell everyone...i slipped it to a friend on the weekend who lives the other end of the ****ry (Well i thought she wouldnt tell anyone cos she doesnt live near us).....:dohh: Im bursting! Which brings me to my ext question

When is everyne telling family and friends?

I actually did another thread the other week about telling family. I am actually really really nervous of telling my parents??? Like properly nervous and I cannot fathom why. I am 31 (32 when little one arrives), own my own house, own my own sucessfull business, have been with my OF for 13.5 years.. yet I am still worried. Maybe its becasue I think I am not ready (nuts). Maybe because to your parents you are still a baby... therfore you having a baby is well... weird.

I have told one close friend who is wonderful. She is pregnant too (6 months) but on her 2nd so she has lots of useful advice etc...

I am having very little symptoms too Bunska. I dont feel nauseous and my boobs dont hurt too much. I dont have any cravings as such. I have very little cramping and I am less tired than I was feeling before. Like you, I dont know if I should feel lucky or worried!!

I do have a lot of heart burns though Cassie. I get it if I dont eat for a while or if I eat anything spicy. And when I feel hungry, I am reaaally hungry. So its pretty much constant eating for me :) I am trying to eat healthy stuff. I try to drink a lot of milk in between meals to keep me going.

I am dying to tell people too. I told my parents and a close friend of mine across the other side of the world but I really really want to tell my closest peeps here. I cant as we have decided to wait till the 12th week marker. And the time is going by so slowly! dang it..

Guys a word of advise, stop stressing about stuff. Right now is the time to be as calm as possible so that the bean is growng up in a healthy hormonal environment. Apparently, if you stress or worry about anything at this time, its taking away nutrients from you growing baby and its gets redirected towards you...this is not the plan if we want a stick bean. So mentally try to stay as happy as you can. This is hard for me as I am going through a very traumatic time due to studying for a monster of all exams. And I cant even share the news with anyone close to de-stress :( I am doing the best I can though...

Me and dh wanted to wait to tell family until after our 6wk ultrasound which is tomorrow, but we are going out to a family BBQ with his family today, so we decided to tell :) I am excited to finally share the news. It will be nice to have their support and guidance since this is my 1st.

I must be crazy then because as soon as we got our BFP, we told OH's mom and brother (they are staying with us for a while). Then I called my mom and told her and she put me on speaker phone to tell my grandparents and uncles who were also in town. Everyone was thrilled! I told my close circle of friends who live in NY but thats it. Its not on FB yet because I have LOTS of acquaintances and work peeps on FB. However, my job is a stand up outside job and the manager is a butt and only lets the preggies have the chair. For a good few months the chair was left there and everyone could use it again and then the first day I worked after finding out I was pregnant, the chair was gone again. Lucky for me I was not feeling well so I got to leave early BUT it seems I may have to tell my boss sooner than I would have liked to tell him so that I can get my chair back :(

Me and dh wanted to wait to tell family until after our 6wk ultrasound which is tomorrow, but we are going out to a family BBQ with his family today, so we decided to tell :) I am excited to finally share the news. It will be nice to have their support and guidance since this is my 1st.

OOOOHHHHH THATS AN EARLY SCAN!!!!!!!:happydance: I WISH I COULD HAVE ONE THIS EARLY....MY MIDWIFE HASNNT EVEN RANG ME YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:dohh:

Will you post pictures of your scan so we can see what it would look like! I would love to see it!

we are waiting untill our first san which willno doubt be at 12 weeks.........so my mouth is zipped!

Can I join? I have my first scan tomorrow!! I've pretty much told most my family (not very many people) and a couple close friends.

I've been feeling sick but not actually sick in the afternoons. And super tired. Sore bbs. I don't want to sick tho. I hate throwing up!!! But if it's for the baby then it's all good :)

OOOOHHHHH THATS AN EARLY SCAN!!!!!!!:happydance: I WISH I COULD HAVE ONE THIS EARLY....MY MIDWIFE HASNNT EVEN RANG ME YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:dohh:

Will you post pictures of your scan so we can see what it would look like! I would love to see it!

we are waiting untill our first san which willno doubt be at 12 weeks.........so my mouth is zipped!

Well we told his family today! They were all so happy, and even some tears came out :)
I am a lil nervous now that they know because I just want to make sure everything is ok.
But I got the scan tomorrow evening so I pray it goes well and all.
I will post a picture of the scan too.

Can I join? I have my first scan tomorrow!! I've pretty much told most my family (not very many people) and a couple close friends.

I've been feeling sick but not actually sick in the afternoons. And super tired. Sore bbs. I don't want to sick tho. I hate throwing up!!! But if it's for the baby then it's all good :)

Welcome!:flower: I have a scan tom. too! I wasnt supposed to have one until July 18th, but I had lots of cramping so they just want to see if all is well.
I have the sore boobs too! Everyone gave me hugs today, and It hurt SOOOOO bad. Labor of love I guess. :)

Sunkissed- Welcome!!!!!!!!!! :hi:

I am so very jealous of your early scans!:winkwink: I still havent even spoken to my midwife to arrange a date for a meeting yet alone a scan date! :(

I have had constant cramping but am putting it down to the uterus stretching but now and then i get a sharp pain (Sharper than the dull achey pain i always have) Im going to mention this to the midwife when she calls.

I HAVE AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!!! HELLLOOOOOO FIRST PROPER MORNING SICKNESS........THIS MORNING I FELT NAUSEA I GOT UP AND STOOD OUTSIDE THE TOILET JUST INCASE I NEEDED TO MAKE A QUICK DASH AND SURE ENOUGH I DID:happydance: DAVE (OH) RUBBED MY BACK WHILE I WAS :sick: ! It was horrible but at the same time it was lovely cos i felt ultra preggaz :dohh:

Hopw you and your little beans are all well!

Can we have updates with the scans as i am very excited and intrigued to what my bean would be like!:blush:

PICTURES PLEASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Sunkissed- Welcome!!!!!!!!!! :hi:

I am so very jealous of your early scans!:winkwink: I still havent even spoken to my midwife to arrange a date for a meeting yet alone a scan date! :(

I have had constant cramping but am putting it down to the uterus stretching but now and then i get a sharp pain (Sharper than the dull achey pain i always have) Im going to mention this to the midwife when she calls.

I HAVE AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!!! HELLLOOOOOO FIRST PROPER MORNING SICKNESS........THIS MORNING I FELT NAUSEA I GOT UP AND STOOD OUTSIDE THE TOILET JUST INCASE I NEEDED TO MAKE A QUICK DASH AND SURE ENOUGH I DID:happydance: DAVE (OH) RUBBED MY BACK WHILE I WAS :sick: ! It was horrible but at the same time it was lovely cos i felt ultra preggaz :dohh:

Hopw you and your little beans are all well!

The sharp pain is normal as long as it doesn't last long and is only now and then...if it becomes frequent then mention it to your midwife...congrats on your morning sickness lol....I have yet to get sick..just have the nausea.......to everyone else please post pics of your ultrasounds!!!!

Hi everyone!!!!!!!! Here's my update on my scan! I had my first ultrasound last night!!! I wasn't able to post any pics since our appt was at 8pm and we went straight to bed after coming home. And now I'm at work, But I will scan the picture tonight when i get home!!!!

I was nervous for this appt because I had cramping and pain on my right side pretty much since the day after O.Sometimes the pain was pretty intense. I even had some spotting after a bm.
But the baby is healthy and has a stong heartbeat! I got to hear it and see it! it was amazing. Me and dh started to tear up and cry a bit.

Can I join toooo!!:happydance:
I'm 37 in sept and we were ttc for a year! I got my BFP on 12dpo after my 2nd IUI!! We are going for an early scan on 22nd july , as it may be one , two or even gulp, 3 in there!! First midwife appt 29th august....and i'm sooo nervous anything will go wrong!!
We soooo want this/these bambinos!!
Symptoms at 4wk and 5days...boobs huge, now 38D and sensitive, bloated, nausea every evening, not mornings, ravenous at lunchtime, gagged cooking broccoli yesterday, up til now loved the stuff!!
But i don't care! call be naive but i'd like more symptoms please!!!:haha:

Hello :wave:

Im not 5 weeks ~ But love to join you Girls :flower:

Hello and welcome Redclaire and KellyC75! :hi:

Im so excited for you ArmyWife!!!!! how amazing! it must be just overwhelming to hear the heart beat! its sooo good that you were able to hear it and so strong supposedly sometimes it cant be heard at 6 weeks! :thumbup:

You MUST MUST MUST post pics! i just cant wait!

Well i called the doctors as the midwife seemed to be forgetting to call me again :growlmad: and she has booked me in to meet up with her and go over my welcome pack on the 27th july! GOD KNOWS HOW LONG IT WILL BE UNTILL I GET TO SEE MY LITTLE BEAN! :wacko:

Hope your all well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->