• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm looking for a buddy!

Hi all, just checking in to find out why everyone is so quite???

Im CD8, finished my Clomid yesterday so now im just waiting for O :happydance:

Yes this thread has been quiet lately.

Yay Tella, hopefully you O this cycle, are you using OPKs?

Not too much news on my end, just trying to cope with the morning sickness which I think is starting to lessen a little, that or I am getting used to handling it. That said, I ran to the toilet gagging once or twice this morning due to my hyper sensitive nose. Still have not thrown up but definately got the morning sickness.

I have also got my first ultrasound booked now! September 19th, which is about a month from now... and by then I will be 12 almost 13 weeks... wow time is going much faster now.

How are the rest of you doing?

Good on my end only one more day left of provera before I start my first cycle on clomid! Hopefully it works the first time!

Oh I hope so! How does clomid work, do you have to take a pill or get injections? Do you take it for a whole cycle or just a few days?

Either way I hope it works for you!! Can't wait for the TWW if it helps you ovulate.

There seems to various days to take it depending on the doctor :) I took it on CD3-7 also as a pill and then it tricks your body into thinking your estrogen levels are low and then it creates more which inturn stimulates FSH and helps the folicle to grow. Hope that makes a bit more sense Joanna :D

Ok so only having a u/s in Sept, that is long but i cant believe you will be so far then already, time flies when you having fun hehe

Only a few more days then you will also be waiting for O to arrive, and fx'd that it arrives around day14 and that it is possitive for you!

AFM > Nothing really more, CD9 waiting to OV, gonna start doing OPK's tomorrow.

Todays my last day of provera now. And then to wait for af.. and when it shows up I have to call my dr.s office and let them know that I've started... I then have to go in for a cd3 ultrasound. To check for any large cysts. If I don't then he gives me the go ahead to start clomid on cd 5. Then I have to go back in again on cd 13 for another ultrasound to see how my follicles are looking and if their growing.

I'm very excited. I've been waiting for months to find out what's wrong with me! And now it's nice to know I'm on to the next step to get my bfp!

Oh its so good Ann that you are excited about this, keeping positive is key.

Ann > has AF arrived yet?

AFM > Im CD 12 now, OPK's have so far been neg with a very faint line so still keeping fx'd that it will go + this week. But we gonna BD every other day and if we feel up for it then maybe more around a + OPK.

Cara > Any news girl?

Tella: Can't go wrong BDing every other day, hopefully you will catch the egg this time around! Finger's crossed that you do :)

Well morning sickness seems to be subsiding now, haven't had a bad day since Thursday, so going on 4 days without feeling sick all day, just the occasional wave of nausea. Hoping it stays away from now on lol.

I had a nice weekend, it was my 1 year wedding anniversday. DH and I took a 2 hour Boat Cruise where they serve you a fancy lunch buffet. It tours you around the 1000 Islands (on the St. Lawrence River)... we live about a half hour drive from where the boat cruise company is located, so it was a nice and easy to get to... we had a great time and hubby enjoyed his buffet haha.

How was the rest of your weekends?

I started af today! Yay..! So I made my cd 3 and 13 ultrasound appointments.. and then after the cd 3 ultrasound the dr. will call and give me the go ahead for clomid! yay!

Yay AF!! Never thought you'd be so glad to see AF before huh? lol

Haha I know.. I don't get af on my own at all! So getting it is always a good thing! except when your pregnant of course!

lol yes, I definitely don't want AF for at least another 7 months!

Hi girls :D

My weekend was great, we went down to our farm in Dullstroom which is a small tourist town about 3 hours drive away.

That boat ride sounds amazing :)

Im so glad to hear your morning sickness is getting better! I just found out about an amazing little machine called a fetal doppler that enables you to listen to your babies heartbeat from 10 weeks at home...wow...cant wait to be preg to buy one!!!!!!!!!!

Ann > Hope the next few days passes quickly for you!

AFM > CD13 today, CM is looking more fertile, temp dropped this morning so hoping that i will OV in the next two days :) Still no + OPK but holding thumbs for one today or tomorrow.

Yes I've considered getting a fetal doppler. A co-worker at work has one that she is going to try and find and will give it to me. Otherwise I might not buy one. I don't want to get myself all freaked out if I can't find the heart beat.. plus it is still a little early for me to use one, so I still have time to decide if I will get one.

Yeah i understand what you mean but I want one...hehehe

Im a gadget freak, i suppose you must just be open minded about it as they say it is only very effective from 12weeks but some might be as early as 10 weeks.

They not expensive here so im gonna buy one if i fall preg, and play wiht it :)

Im at this moment extatic!!!! i have just received my FIRST possitvie OPK since we started TTC. So lots of BDíng tonight and tomorrow and a million fx'd that those:spermy:'s do their job and catch that eggy!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG that is such good news Tella!!!! I will keep all my finers and toes crossed that you get that BFP this cycle! Have fun tonight :winkwink:

I have absolutely no sex drive right now, poor DH... its been like 3 weeks since we last had sex (sorry tmi) so you will have to have some BDing for us haha.

yay!!! hope you catch that eggy!!!!

i started my clomid today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->