• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm looking for a buddy!

Ahhhh cute!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon its gonna be big :)

You should take a photo every week in the same position and then you add it into a movie program then you can see the progress of your tummy over the weeks when you play it back. I saw it on the internet, diffinetly gonna do it when im PG.

It seems like a 'wee' bump to you lol... every once in awhile it feels much bigger than 'wee'. I guess it could be due to what I eat during that day or how much gas is in my belly... but some days it seems to pop out even more. lol Not complaining, I love the little bump and can't wait for it to get bigger!

That was my first bump picture I have taken, might start taking them more now so I can see the progress. Thanks for the tip Tella, that would be a really cool video to watch.

Hi girls, just checking in to see how you all doing :)

Im good, O'd on CD15 (to be confirmed), i even got a smiley on my digital opk :D

Hey Tella. Doing good too. Had my first ultrasound last monday... I'll post a pic at the end. Not sure how baby is doing, it was basically just the scan where they check for abdormalities like downs syndrom... and I guess they send my results onto my doctor. But considering that we could see a little heart beating away and the baby's size looked good (in my eyes) I am going to take it as a good sign and just wait until my doctor gives me results.

I am today officially just starting to wearing my maternity pants. Been looking to buy some maternity clothing but our town does not have any... so we took a trip to the city over the weekend where I got a few pairs. I feel much more comfy today in my stretchy pants :) lol.

Well I hope you are all doing well. Congrats on getting the smiley today Tella, you know what to do from here :winkwink:.

Attachments

• Ultrasound 12 weeks.jpg
    Ultrasound 12 weeks.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 5
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that is so cute!!!!!!!!! It looks like he/she is sucking his/her thumb!

Everything will be perfect! You have a healthy baby growing and will be holding her/him soon!

Aww thanks. I thought he/she was sucking his/her thumb too... something I apparantly did in the womb too! Can't wait for the next scan (sometime in late Oct or early Nov I guess) and we hope to find out the gender :)

Awww! Awesome picture Joanna!! I'm believe I'm on day six of provera today and I upped my dose of metformin today to 1500mg

Hey Ann, thank you. So glad your getting the fertility help you needed, have you been able to ovulate yet?

Nope.. No ovulation yet.. but hopefully this next cycle!

Keeping everything crossed for you!!!!! What CD are you now?

Im 4DPO so im in for the dreaded wait, but im certain nothing will come from this cycle. Im actually considering to take Soy next cycle instead of Clomid.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Ann.

Tella, don't give up at 4DPO, you never know, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you too :)

hi girls, jyst popping in to say hi :D

Hope you all doing great! Im 11DPO now so only a few more days till the :witch: arrives and then im starting soy, wiht evening primrose and the SMEP plan :) So it will be an exciting month this one coming :D

Hey Tella,

Does it feel like the :witch: is going to come? I only felt like I was pregnant a couple days before I took my test, I tested at 14dpo, so you never know I guess. Eitherway, sounds like you have a positive outlook for this coming month, hope it works out for you! :)

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Happy 15 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

It didn't feel like the :witch: was coming last cycle and she still did so i cant go on that, the only thing i can go on is whether she shows or not. So i still have to wait my 2WW out :)

Whens your next scan again? Cant wait to find out what you having :)

Thank you, I'm an orange today! hehe... Just read that baby is now 10cm/4inches long now, lol seems big :) I'm going to need to post another bump picture soon, i'm sure it's much bigger than my 12 week photo 3 weeks ago.

I don't have my next ultrasound booked yet, I go to my next doctor's appointment on Oct 17th and I guess from there we set up the ultrasound. I wish I had something booked, a date to look forward to. I'm hoping we can find out the gender around the beginning of November.

Good luck and keep us posted to let us know if the witch arrives. Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Hello Ladies.

How is everyone? Anna any updates? Have you heard from Cara recently?

Well as promised, Tella, here is my next bump picture, the first is from week 12, the second was taken yesterday at 16 weeks:

Attachments

• 12 weeks.jpg
    12 weeks.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 16 weeks.jpg
    16 weeks.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
The bump is coming along nicely! Only 3 more days then you will hear the heartbeat :) When im preg im gonna get a doppler, l love gadgets and think that is a cool one to have.

Joanna > only 5 more days then you half way!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!! Hows the bump coming along?

Any news from the other girls here?

Hey ladies found out Im pregnant on the 3rd!! I'm very excited! Felt like it was never going to happen! And nope havnt heared from cara:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->