• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm looking for a buddy!

Ann > Have you been on clomid before? If yes, did you have any side effects from it?
Good luck, fx'd for that O around day 14-16!!

Joanna > I will try, DH kinda feels distant when the knows i have O'd and that is why we are BDíng more often, so im not sure how to handle it. But will try for more than once a day and for two day on going but not sure.

My temp has gone up nicely this morning, only 2 more to go to confirm O :happydance:

Nope.. this is my first round of clomid.. and no side effects so far.. But I've been taking it at 12am.

Ann > how many days to go till you done wiht clomid?

AFM > My O was confirmed by temps on day 16 :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: (TMI alert) On saturday i even stayed in bed for about an hour after BDíng just to give them :spermy:'s an extra jump start :D

Im now 3DPO, we are going away the weekend on a 30th bday break so im gonna try and test on Friday morning which will be 7DPO, hoping to get a + then :D I bought a HPT that is very sensitive (10mlU/mL) so fx'd!!!

I only have one more day of clomid :)

How is everyone doing?!

Hopeing everything is going good with Cara.. havn't heared from her in awhile!

Tella: Yay for 3dpo! Just remember that if you dont get that BFP on Friday that it could just be too early to test. I waited until 13/14 dpo and got my positive straight away.

Ann: After clomid do you use OPKs to detect ovulation?

Everything is going good for me, almost at 10 weeks now :) Morning sickness has subsided a lot now, if I get it it's usually only for a few hours and only once every few days. I can finally eat normally again, though I still cant face certain foods if they smell too strongly... still got that highly sensitive nose haha.

Well my dr. said don't use opks when you use clomid.. but I'm going to anyways... just to see what they do.

Yeah i know, but if i know on Friday already i wont drink at all! as it means the egg is getting nutrition from my blood but if not then one or two drinks wont do any harm as the egg is still self sustainable.

Also will be keeping an eye out for the implantation dip, hopefully i get a nice one :)

My doc also said i shouldnt but i started early and had alot of negatives bbefore the positive so there is no way the clomid could have caused a false possitive. which is why they say dont use them.

Oh I understand why you want to test then. I didn't get a noticable implantation dip. I had two 'dips' but they weren't that noticable until after I found out I was pregnant, so I am not too sure which one was the implantation.

Also, I am starting to show! I am fairly short at 5'4 and weigh about 130lbs, so at 10 weeks I have a very small bump where my uterus is. Today I am wearing a shirt that is tight around my stomach and have had a comment from one of my co-workers. Good thing they know I am pregnant or they would start to think I was getting a gut haha. I am so excited!

Ah, i suppose the pregnancy feel more real once you can start seeing your bump :D
You will have to post a pic once you can see a nice bump :)

My temps are just going up and up!! Hope it is a sign of loads of progesterone :)

I will definitely post a pic once the bump is more obvious.

Tella, your chart is looking good :)

So I think I may have started getting a side effect from clomid.. Last night I kept waking up because I kept getting hot flashes..

Boooo on the Clomid symptoms!!! But atleast you know if is working and it is for a good cause! I only get hot flashes after i have O'd but none this cycle yet.

Good luck with the OPK's, [-o< for a possitive for you, soon!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks Tella!! I Hope you get that bfp soon also!

:) My ()() boobs has been killing me the weekend, they are so sore that i cant even give a proper hug. Hoping it is a good sign. I tested on Friday but it was neg but then again it was only like 7DPO so very early.

I hope you catch that eggy tella!

From my scan it looks like I"m not going to ovulate. And my clomid dose will need to be uped. I call tomorrow to talk to the dr. and ask what to do next.

Ann, im so sorry it seems like you not going to O. Let us know what the doc said about the next steps.

AFM > Im still waiting to test, will keep you posted :D

Dr. said to wait till the 24th to see if I get af on my own.. and if I don't start the provera and then the 50mg clomid for one more cycle and if that doesn't work then he'll up the dose.

I've been getting ewcm for the past two days so hopefully that's a good sign and my opk for a little bit darker today also but not positive.. Hopefully I'll just ovulate late!

Hi girls, hope everyone is doing good.

I have started clomid on cD 3-7 again same dosage of 50mg as i ovulated on it fine last cycle. Fx'd that this is a good cycle :)

Ann > Booo on the temps, i was hoping that you just ovulated late! There is still hope i suppose but if AF starts on the 24th (praying for it naturally) then you can start with Clomid again and hopefully get a positve O this time and a positve HPT :D

Good luck girl! thinking about you!

Joanna > When you going for your scan? Maybe you can see the sex. My one friend found out on just over 12 weeks that its a girl.

Hey Tella,

Sorry you didn't get that BFP last cycle, maybe September is your month! Will cross my fingers for you :)

I haven't had my first scan yet but I go on Monday, Aug 19th! Don't know if they will be able to tell me the gender yet but I will be asking.

Today I am officially 12 weeks, I will post a pic of my little baby bump, it started showing at about 10 weeks. I am also almost over morning sickness, I only have the odd day when I feel crappy now :)

Attachments

• 12 weeks.jpg
    12 weeks.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116