• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm looking for a buddy!

It is soooo amazing! I'm so glad for you :hugs:

I tried tracking her on bnb, but her last posts was almost 3 months ago!

Praying she is also preggers and has her hands full preparing :)

I hope so too!!!

So I have my new job.. And I'm not enjoying it do much.. :(. I want to leave sooner or later an just don't know how...

Anna Congratulations!!! :happydance: So excited for you!!! What date are you due?

So we have our gender ultrasound on Nov 15th, so I can hopefully tell you both what we are expecting. Also, I've been getting some kicking over this last week which is amazing!

How are things going for you Tella?

Awww that must have been amazing to feel the first kicks!

Im 7DPO, i think im gonna start testing at 10DPO but i will see when i get there. I just hope my bean is getting comfy in there and are about to implant.

Joanna > only 1 more day then its is half way :happydance: When is your due date again?

Thanks!! I should do due July 10th!

Tella - Yes, make a nice warm, comfy spot in there for bean to stick.

I'm due March 28th, so I'm half way now :) One week to go until my next ultrasound and we can finally find out the gender! DH still thinks it's a girl and I'm secretly hoping for that, but I honestly don't care as long as the baby is healthy.

Ann - Our children will be about 3.5 months apart then.

Aw I cant wait for March, i have two TTC Buddies that are giving birth in March :)

And mine will be 2 weeks after Ann's :D fx'd!!!

Good attitude, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you too! It would be pretty cool if you were due 2 weeks apart.

Hey ladies,

I will be reading through all of the posts I have missed to catch up (only the last 10 pgs. haha)... things have just been super hectic. We found black mold in our bedroom (right by where DH slept at night) so it prompted us to look for a new place - where we ended up buying a trailer. It's cute and a 2 bedroom - but needs some work. I have been fighting with an electrician for the past 3 weeks to try and get power - I ended up taking a mini-mental breakdown at work this past Friday which prompted my Daddy to jump in and set up an electrician that works for his uncle to come up and do the job. :) I am currently on met (this is the first full cycle) hoping it helps - I think (taking into consideration the amount of ewcm I had 8/9 days ago) that I may have ov'd, which is good news... I didn't get a chance to do temps with the move though. If the Met doesn't work by Dec 13th then I will be asking to be put on clomid as well.

How is the pregnancy going Joanna? Hope it's delightful!

Any luck with the battle Tella? Hopefully that BFP comes soon for you!

Anna!!! OMG!!! Congrats love!! That is amazing, I am so happy for you! :) <3 That's so exciting!

Hey cara! We missed you! Sorry your going through all that stress!! I was put on met on the middle of my first cycle of clomid and I truly think it helped me ovulate my 2nd cycle. And ive heared it can take 3 months to work.

My first ob appointment is dec 13th! Can't wait!!!

Joanna I can't wait to find out what your having!

And tella I hope this is your month also!! I'll send baby dust your way!!

Cara > :hugs: welcome back!!!!! Im so glad we have all 4 of us ladies back on this forum and it has become a 50/50 thread. Now we must just make it a 100% thread!!!!

Sorry to hear about all the stress you had to go through but i hope everything settles down now and that you get your BFP for a 2012 baby :)

Joanna >
:happydance::dance::yipee::friends::drunk::wohoo:
Happy 20 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::dance::yipee::friends::drunk::wohoo:

ann > Wow that is till long, hope the excitement of xmas and newyears coming makes it a bit shorter!!!!

AFM > 8DPO so im only have 2 more days left then I will start testing! :happydance:

Welcome back Cara! Sorry about all the stress but glad your happy with your new place :)

Thanks Tella, 20 weeks seems like such a milestone, officially half way there now! I was getting some good kicks last night, the baby was moving/kicking so much that I could actually see my belly moving! It was so cool that I kept laughing and would have to calm down in order to see the moving again (I think I scared baby :haha:)

Ann- are you getting any morning sickness yet? Mine started at 6 weeks.

I'm going to post my 20 week bump picture for you all, can't believe how fast it's growing... the first picture is from 16 weeks (only a month ago!!), second is 2 weeks ago at 18 weeks and the last is from today.

Attachments

• 16 weeks.jpg
    16 weeks.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 18 weeks.jpg
    18 weeks.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
Awwww look at that cute bump! I can just imagine it is how amazing it is when it happens and how funny at the same time...:hugs:

Thanks Tella, It is pretty amazing. But the baby won't allow DH to feel/see it kick, everytime the baby starts moving I call DH over and then the baby stops! lol I think DH thinks I'm lying haha. He has managed to feel it once though.

Yay 20 weeks joanna!!

Nope no morning sickness yet... I got It my first pregnancy but don't remember how far a long i was.

My sister in law had the same but she and hubby had a wave that would get his attention when he must look at try and feel and then eventually she wouldnt mind if daddy's hand was there :D

Also baby is so small still that when it gets a bit bigger and is kicking more often you will definitely be able to see those more distinctly. So we still have lots of time for DH to feel or see kicking.

Ann - glad your not feeling sick yet, lets hope you escape it. I didn't have it too bad... felt kinda crappy from about 6 - 11 weeks... off and on just not wanting to face most food. I would feel really hungry but could only eat a very small amount at a time and i'd be full, then an hour later i'd be starving again. Plus any food smell was horrible... couldn't even open the fridge because of the 'cold fridge smell'... the fridge made me sick twice haha... now I can get what I need out of the fridge with no problem (and there really is no smell, it was just my morning sickness) haha.

Wow Joanna!! Lookit that bump! Are you going to be finding out what you are having? I looove baby bumps, I think that they are just the most adorable things ever. Haha. :D

Ann: Glad to hear that you aren't really having morning sickness yet... hopefully if you do get it it isn't bad. I have heard that it takes about 3 months to work as well, so I am hoping that it works quickly for me.

Tella: Eeep!! Fx'd & :dust: that this is your cycle!! That would be amazing :)

AFM: I have been feeling pretty tired the past week & naseaous (sp)... and a few days ago my bbs were really tender - not so much anymore, so I am not sure what was up with that. I am all over the place, I was craving ketchup chips the other day so bad I could pretty well taste them - and I really do not like ketchup chips. lol. Aside from that, looking at/thinking about certian foods makes me want to get sick.

I am not getting my hopes up that this might be the real deal - I have done that too many times already... So I am just telling my self that I am sick and will test in the AM to prove it.

(Fx'd that I am wrong. :))

I hope you get that bfp in the morning Cara! I can't wait till you and Tella are pregnant also!! Fingers crossed

Morning girls, I tested this morning on 10DPO and it is a BFN but i will continue testing till Monday (13DPO) and if still neg then i will wait for AF to be late before testing again.

I had about 5 different dreams last night and once of them was that i got a really faint BFP, hope it is right.

GL, Cara, FX'd that you are wrong and that you get your BFP this cycle as well! How many DPO are you now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->