• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm looking for a buddy!

:bfn:

I am 11 dpo, so I am not completely out yet... Think I will test again Monday - if still a bfn i will just wait this cycle out.

Hopefully we just tested too early Tella. :dust: for a bfp next test!

Fx'd for early tests :thumbup: and a :bfp: on Monday. I think im gonna skip testing tomorrow by i have a good feeling about Sunday, 12DPO as 12 is my birthday and lucky number :D I have 1 sensitive test of 10miu so hope that will do the trick!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

We need loads of that dust..hehe

I cant tell you girls how excited :wohoo: i am that this thread has started up again, i feel like a kid when i get an email from BnB and i see it is "I'm looking for a buddy!"

It really feels like there is more hope for a BFP as well!!!

:hugs: :hugs2: :hugs: :hugs2: :hugs: :hugs2:

Hey girls... i'm crossing my fingers for you both that a BFP is to come!! I didn't test until 14 dpo so you both have a few more days that a BFP could happen! I will send you both lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Oh and only 2 more days until my ultrasound and I can hopefully find out what we are having!!! Tuesday, come fast!

I tested early and it was a BFN :cry: go have a look at my journal for the funny results I got.

Gonna wait for AF to be late before testing again.

Good luck Cara, still keeping fx'd for u.

Ah I can't wait to find out on Tuesday :)

Morning,

Tella - Sorry for the BFN, keep your head up for a positive soon! I looked at your journal but what was wrong with the test? Was it that the control line looked like the one in the pregnant box?

Ann - I secretly hope you are right, i'd love a little girl... but I will be really happy for either as long as it's happy and healthy.

Oh and if I don't update you guys on Tuesday then I am sorry, the ultrasound is late in the afternoon and I rarely get on BnB in the evening as my DH hogs the computer. But I will definitely be on here first thing Wednesday morning to let you all know!

Oh well, we shall just try again :) Look at the square and circle on it they are switched around between pregnant and not pregnant. They say the square is the test line and the circle the control if it is not pregnant and but for pregnant the circle is the test line and the square the control line?

Cant wait for the update!!!

Cara > Any news girl?

Oh I see what you mean Tella, thats really strange! Wonder if that's just with your test or if all of that brand say the same thing?... how are you to tell the difference between the Test and the Control boxes, weird. :wacko:

I dont know, just wont buy that make again :)

But AF is due on Wednesday, so we will have to wait and see. I cant deal with seeing another BFN :cry:

Hey ladies... I am def out this cycle, :witch: got me. Although it is good news in itself. This cycle (my first full one on Met) is down from the 83 days my last cycle was, to 32!! And I do strongly believe that I actually Ov'd this cycle as well!! :) --Other happy news... After a month of waiting DH & I are getting power tonight!! So we will finally be able to fully move into our new home! :D

Tella: Really hoping this is your cycle! Let us know asap if anything changes!! :dust::dust:

Joanna: I hope you get your little girl!! And you tell your DH that if he doesn't let you update us that there is going to be 3 baby-crazed ladies not so impressed with him. Hahaha. Cannot wait to hear what your little bundle is going to be!

Ann: How are things going so far with you? :)

I understand, I think that is why I waited until 14 dpo to test... AF was due the following day. Keeping my fingers crossed that your BFP is to come this week!

Cara - sorry the witch came! But it sounds like your really positive about things now, great that your cycle seems more regular now, lets just hope you catch that egg next time, maybe you'll get a little Christmas miracle! Glad you've finally got power, you'll have to post pictures of your new place when your fully moved it!

I will really try to update you all tomorrow. My appointment is at 1:15, so I'll try and grab the computer when we get home before DH steals it haha... we have also been invited to my sister-in-laws tomorrow for dinner, so we can update the family too! lol. Sure hope this baby isn't shy and will give us a good look tomorrow haha.

I am feeling really positive lately. I am hoping that the feeling hangs on and gets me that Christmas miracle!! Haha. I was telling DH that would be awesome - we could share it via Cards. What a surprise it would be for everyone. :) I will definately post pictures once we get everything put away/set up !!

I hope that the baby gives you a really good look!! That's good that you have the chance to update the family right after it. That's really exciting!

I sure hope so lol. I also think this baby has changed positions over the weekend. I was feeling the baby kicking really strong last week, so much that I could see it moving my belly lol. But on Sunday morning I woke up and noticed that my bump grew overnight!! I also noticed that the kicking is now really deep... so I think the baby has shifted from facing the front to facing the back.. so perhaps the bum is right up front... which I would assume will help to get a good gender shot haha. But it's just a theory, I really have no idea haha... all I know is that my bump grew and the kicking is a lot weaker and is much deeper inside. Who knows haha... wish I had my own personal ultrasound haha.

Haha. Awee. Wouldn't that be great to have an on-hand personal ultrasound tech? I think I would spend most of my time just looking at the baby. lol. :)

lol that would be cool... but I am glad I didn't buy a doppler... they might be good in the beginning if you're worried about miscarriages. I just sort of thought that if things were meant to be then the baby would be fine... also judging by not seeing any blood the first few weeks/months that it was a good sign and baby was fine. Now I have the reasurrances of little kicks to know that he/she is ok. Being pregnant sure is an interesting/worrying time lol.

Awwe. I am glad that things are going smoothly for you. I am sure you will have a very healthy && happy baby! And you are already halfway there to meeting them!

Cara: soo exciting that it seems like metformin is working! I think it's a miracle drug!

Johanna: do you get to find out the sex tomorrow?? I'm do excited to find out what your having!

Tella: i hope everything is going good!!

As for me I think my since of smell is a lot stronger and I've been pretty sleepy.. And my gag reflexes are getting worse now.

Yes I do get to find out what we are having today... I go at 1:15, so just 4.5 hours now lol... i'm counting down the time haha. I will be pretty disappointed if this baby doesn't expose it's bits to us haha... I really don't want to wait until the end to find out if it's a boy or a girl... so lets just hope this baby isn't shy haha. But of course all I really want is a healthy baby, regardless of what the sex is.

Ann - the gag reflex is aweful... I still find it bad, though not nearly as bad as it was. This morning our dog lost her breakfast and I almost lost mine just hearing her lol... though now I can control myself a little better. I hope you don't get morning sickness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->