• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm looking for a buddy!

Hi Girls, Im sure af will be here tomorrow morning. My CM has turned pinkish so it is a sign already :( Im gonna give SI another shot and then see what happens!

I cant wait to find out about your little one Joanna, do you have names yet for the different genders?

Cara > WOW 82 days to 32days is nothing short of a miracle! It is fantastic that the meds are working for you! Fx'd for a christmas BFP!

Ann > I suppose the only good thing about the MS and strong smell is that it is a reminder of the little miracle inside you :hugs:

Tella - i'm sorry that AF is on her way... keep staying positive and hopefully you'll get the Christmas BFP too!

We do have some names picked out but nothing concrete yet... we've been waiting to find out the gender before we choose for sure.

Boo Tella. Hopefully it's not the :witch:... and if it is then FX'd for you to get a big ol fat christmas bfp!!

Joanna: I am super excited to hear how your appointment went... waiting (not so) patiently!! :)

Ann: Eeh. Hopefully the MS doesn't get too bad. I hate having to feel like I need to get sick.... and to have it often? Haha.

♥

So just got back from the ultrasound... we are having a :blue:!!!

Will post a picture of the little guy when I get to work tomorrow, so happy and excited that he's doing so well :happydance:

:happydance: :wohoo:

That is great news!!!!!!!!! First a little boy to watch over his sister later on!

Cant wait to see :)

Thats right Ann lol... though we will probably have another little boy next time knowing how strong the male gene is in DH's family haha.

Congrats joanna!! I'm so excited for you! My guess was wrong but my guesses are always wrong haha.. I bet I'll have a boy too.

:wohoo: Johanna your a little boy is a banana today, how appropriate :haha:

Yay!! That is sooo exciting!!! *Squeeeee* I cannot wait to see pictures!! <3

Hahah Tella!! How true that the banana is appropriate!

Haha, Tella, yes a banana today is very appropriate!

As promised, here is a picture of my little guy:

Attachments

• 20 week + 6 days.JPG
    20 week + 6 days.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 2
Awwe. Look at him! That is too precious Joanna!

OMW that is such an amazing picture!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to hold one of my own!!!!

Aww thanks girls, can't tell you how excited we are! Last night I almost went out shopping to grab some boys clothing lol. I haven't bought any clothing yet as I find most stores only really sell pink or blue things, not much for those who don't know the sex. So now that I know I am really excited to go out and get a few things lol.

I can't wait to see your LO's ultrasound pictures, which I'm sure will be in the near future!

Tella - I see you've got a vacation planned, where are you going?

Awe, I would be super excited as well Joanna... I would have had to go buy something as soon as I found out. How did the family react when you gave them the good news?

Yes Tella! Vacations are exciting!! What do you guys plan on doing - aside from bd of courseee? :D

lol the family are really happy/excited... this baby is the first great-grandchild/grandchild/nephew on both my and DH's family so he will be very spoiled lol. My mom is excited because she had two daughters so it's fun for her to experience having a little boy around. DH's family are used to lots of little boys (no girls born since his grandfather's sister), so we will be getting lots of advice from his family lol.

All in all, everyone was not surprised that we're having a boy, seems that only male sperm exist in DH's genes. haha.

We going to Mozambique for New Years for a week. It is a beautiful secluded place with beautiful beaches and calm oceans :) I cant wait anymore this TTC is getting to much for me and work is crazy at the moment.

Gail also predicted a boy for me, so let see if she is right :D

Wow that place sounds amazing! Perhaps you will create a New Year's baby and Gail's prediction for January 2012 will be right.

Joanna: Wow... you are really going to have one spoiled boy on your hands!! Haha. That's really exciting! It's good that you guys have so much support already. I am super excited for you. Hahah.

Tella: That sounds amazing - and hopfully you do get your Jan conception... if not before that! I wish there was a place like that to escape to around here. The closest to a serene location is a cabin in the woods that I have been bugging DH to go to forever. We just couldn't afford it atm, so thinking about making it a honeymoon trip - although he said he has to have other things to do since he wouldn't be able to just sit around in the woods for days without going out to do stuff... Like spending alone time with me is that straining on him!! Haha. :D

AFM: :witch: is on her way out todayyyy!! We all know what that means ;) On to the wonderful cycle of temping and bd'ing. Although this time since I am fairly certian that I am Ov'ing on the Met I will have to be super forceful in the "only every 2nd day" rule. Hoping that this is going to be the cycle for meee!! :dust:

Cara - do you have a wedding date set!!?? I see a 10 month count down, that is so exciting. Have you started planning or got a dress or anything? I loved planning my wedding.

October 13/2012!! I already have my wedding dress/gater/necklace... and I am planning on getting some sexy blue boots! haha. I still have to get a hold of the church/hall to book them, and try to find a reasonably priced photographer (DF refuses to spend a lot of money on one). Aside from that I have a bunch of ideas running through my head that I just have to hammer out. Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->