Implantation Cramping?

Ohmigod, there must be lots of baby dust flying around this thread!!!! Congrats to all who got their bfps :happydance: I'm somewhere between 6-8 dpo. Had an evening of cramping last night. Trying not to get my hopes up but it's so hard!! Good luck to all! :dust:

exactly what i was thinking!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

oh i knoww!!!! i was the same, i wasnt even going to test lol! incase i ha built my hopes up too much ...

:dust: :dust: ur way!!!! :D :D :D ...X :hugs:

Thanx Daniele! :D Bet you're loving seeing that fabulous dark line!!

no probs :) :hugs:

i sure am :D :D cant believe how much darker its got & its only been a day :D ...X

Daniele - that line is AMAZING, woooooooo :happydance:

I'm gonna re-test tomorrow which is when AF is due.

Congrats hunibuni on your BFP - how many dpo are you?

To all the other ladies on here - my implantation bleeding lasted from 7-10dpo and was reddish/brownish mixed with lots of wet CM. I noticed it mostly when I checked my cervix - it didn't really make it's way into my knickers.

I had really bad cramps on my right side all night at 7dpo, felt quite similar to ovulation pain but radiated into my right groin too. After that I had a dull ache in my right side, which I'm still getting now on and off.

Sending lots of :dust: to you all XxX

i thought i was out last night as on wipe i had pinkish discharge:( so i had a few drinks, mainly cos i was sooo upset yest with my graveyard visit in the dark:( but nothing this morning:( i ve never had IB buttttt never say never eh?

yip spellfairy :) neve say never could be IB ...x good luck :hugs: ...X

ooo Spellfairy - let us know how it goes!! I think I have had IB as I have been spotting for 3 days and now stopped but never had this before :thumbup:

im great thanks :) had my first morning sickness yesterday!!! lol .. but hey thats the joys of bein pregnant :D .. how have u been ? ...X :hugs:

Still pretty excited, especially as I have found out that my best friend and my SIL are both pregnant too!!! If I could choose any 2 people to have babies with it would be them :) My best friend doesn't know how far along she is - she thinks around 11-12 weeks (it was an accident - she was on the pill AND breastfeeding!!!!) and my SIL is 7 weeks - so we are all gonna be off together :)

Feeling pretty tired most of the time, and quite quesy too - don't think the nausea has hit yet though!! Re-tested yesterday and got a much darker line :)

Yay for both of you! Cant wait to here all the updates. Glad you are both ok and doing well.

I wanna join this! A few days ago I had cramping down low...like a period. It lasted about 5 minutes, and no bleeding or anything. I am really hoping it was implantation cramping!!!

I am going to hold out till Valentines day, I hope, but may test a bit early...

Hi all, congrats on all the BFP, im still waiting for mine. I am 10 days late, testing agin for about the 10th time this morning still BFN. I had cramping between 4-7 days late could this have been implatation if i actually ov late. If so when will i get my BFP do you think????

Mandy, you should go to see a Dr to make sure :)

pluto your very like me when i read your symtons :) well one night a bit of spotting is what ive never had. althou my friend said last time i was pregnant i had made a comment about IB... i dont remember... i dont care all i want is a BFP... For saturday to surprise my OH :) i ve no nails left... ive never wish so much for the witch to stay away from me..

i went to docs last thursday and she told me they wont do a test till end of this week. Stupid bloody people do they not know how annoying the not knowing is lol x

I know its aggonizing waiting to see if its neg or postivie. The best advice I can give you is just try to relax and wait it out. I know thats not much help at all. Hugs and GL!

I know its aggonizing waiting to see if its neg or postivie. The best advice I can give you is just try to relax and wait it out. I know thats not much help at all. Hugs and GL!

i know hopefully i am just a late BFP shower, i am holding on to all hope and staying positive after ttc for 1 year and 2 miscarriages x

some people actually need to have a blood test done to show that they r preg :) because they cant get a BFP on a preg test :) Good Luck :hugs:

i swear im soooooooo emotional 2nite :wacko: :wacko: !!! :haha: crying at absolute everything!! ....X

Hello Everyone,
I am new today and need some help. I've been freaking out and now I am just confused. I've been having a lot of cramps, nausea, tender BB, headaches, tight lower abdomen pressure since Thursday (4 days ago). Never get these symptoms before period?!? Now today i am 2 days away from my AF and I started spotting with cramps. Light bleeding started brownish now dark (almost blackish) blood but still very light flow. Also my cervix is high soft and seems closed which I read is also a sign of pregnancy. What do you ladies think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->