Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

Jessica: Thank you hun :hugs: IB = Implantation Bleeding :) xxx

gabbysky: Thank you hun :hugs: Good luck to you too for Monday. Hope we all get good news! :happydance: :dust:

Just read the forum. Sorry excalibur. I feel your pain. Im not trying to conceive however waiting to find out if im prego. Hopefully i have a short time of waiting before she shows her ugly face or one of those miracle lines actually show. The wait sucks! Im late 10 days.

Just read the forum. Sorry excalibur. I feel your pain. Im not trying to conceive however waiting to find out if im prego. Hopefully i have a short time of waiting before she shows her ugly face or one of those miracle lines actually show. The wait sucks! Im late 10 days.

Thank you hun :hugs: Yeah the wait is awful! Your AF is 10 days late? Have you taken a HPT yet?

Hey. Yep i took it on the 8th day. Then i tried clear blue digital which came back not pregnant. I tore the test apart lol, and saw lines but i know now from others that it happens. I think the ept may be an evap. But thats questionable too because it happened within the 2 minutes. Heres some pics.

Attachments

• 20120303_055126.jpg
    20120303_055126.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 20120303_054922.jpg
    20120303_054922.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20120226_021107.jpg
    20120226_021107.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 23
my2cutie's your preg test's look great. i think your defo in for a BFP. :D good luck. x x x

excalibur - hi hun, not feeling to good today. i think i got a ear infection because it is so itchy and it's causing me so much pain. I think i got a lump in my ear aswell. im really not looking foward to this cycle hun. I feel quite depressed about it. :( . How you getting on and are you testing tomorrow hun if you are defo post. Gonna have my eye's ready even if it's for the faintest line. But hun i hope i dont have to cause i wanna see you get a BFP. good luck and got my finger's croosed for ya. x x x

my2cuties: I would keep testing hun as those tests are looking good! Good luck hun :dust: xxx

Jessica: Oh no! Really sorry to hear about the ear infection hun and feeling down :hugs: I hope you feel better soon. Are you going to ring the Doctors about your ear? :(

I'm not too bad thank you hun, the spotting seems to have stopped, just got mild cramps now which are on and off. Thank you for your support, it's really appreciated and I hope we both get BFP's sooner rather than later! I'll definetly post my tests tomorrow. :hugs: :dust: xxx

Wow really? Aww i love this forum and you guy are so great right now. Sorry to hear about your ear jessica. As you sleep tonight try to lay on whatever side hurts. Maybe its just needs to drain out from a shower or allergies or somethin. Also problems with teeth can cause that. Good luck. I will post more on prego test first response later.

my2cuties: I look forward to seeing more pictures :D Fingers crossed! :dust:

I'm off to bed now hun. I'll keep my eyes peeled for more pictures tomorrow :dust:

Night night hun, sweet dreams :dust: xxx

Looks like a BFN to me. I guess some more waiting is in store for me. Oh well. At least i have these forums to keep my mind ocupied in the meantime. My hubby thinks im crazy cause we only messed up once.

Attachments

• 20120303_195800.jpg
    20120303_195800.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 19
Yah these forums are awesome when it comes to waiting to test, but at the same time make us obsess a bit. Urgh, what's a girl to do? LOL!

Gabbyskyy. Soooo tru. I think ive been stuck on test pages for 2 days and nighs because ive been having trouble sleeping over this whole thing!

Hiya Exc...hows the spotting today? Hoping it has disappeared :D xx

morning ladie's,

My2Cutie's - i dunno if iv got line eye or somethink but i think there is the faintest of faintest line on there. But i dont wanna get your hope's high as im not 100% sure. Just keep testing and stay positive hun.

Thank's girlie's your so lovly but my ear is still aching. Im gonna give grab a doc a call later to see what they say about my ear. Feeling a little better in myself today. but im still so tired. I cant even see how as me and honey slept yesterday morning away then got up watched cartoon's then went back to sleep to 2pm lol. then went to bed at 11pm last night. My energy seem's to be so low.

Excalibur - hun were's that test at? i wanna see. I hope it's a BFP hun. good luck. x x x

Sending load's of sticky magical baby dust to all you lovly ladie's x x x

Excalibur : hows things this morning? any news? been thinking of you! lets hope today you get some answers! good luck xx :hugs:

my2cuties: Sorry to hear about the BFN hun, mine is the same. Even messing up once could lead to Pregnancy, you never know :hugs:

gabbsky: A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do :haha:

smileyfaces: Hiya hun :) There was a bit more spotting when I got up, not a lot though but my tests were Negative :wacko: xx

Jessica: Hope you manage to get a Doctors to have a look at your ear hun :hugs: My test is a BFN today :cry: xxx

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120304_101607.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-6.jpg

Awww sorry to see/hear that hun. I really thought it would be a BFP. Well i do hot the spotting goe's and AF doe's not arrive. I really wanna see you get a BFP x x x still got my finger's crossed for ya hun. :D

babyloon: Aww thank you so much hun :hugs: It was a BFN though and I'm sure AF will be here soon! :cry: :hugs: xx

Jessica: Aww thank you hun! You ladies are lovely and supportive! Sending you all big virtual :hugs: :dust: xxx

Jessica: I'm trying hun but that's exactly what it feels like :( :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"