Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

Jessica: Thank you hun :hugs: I'm slowly losing hope now as AF is due on Monday :cry: Hope your AF passes quick for you hun then you can start TTC again :hugs: xxx

It's so frustrating not knowing isn't it? I am having same problem, faint lines, no lines, dark lines at night but because they're not consistent, I can't scream BFP :(

Fingers crossed for you hun xx

Looks good congrats !! Mine was like that early on I thought my eyes were deceiving me ! :)

Jessica: Thank you hun :hugs: I'll try not to but it's hard :hugs: xxx

Kazorina: Yeah it's definetly frustrating! Wish it would just make it's mind up wether it's 1 line or two rather than keep messing with our heads! :nope: Thank you hun, fingers crossed for you too :hugs: xxx

Kirsty: Thank you hun but it keeps switching from 1 lines to 2, then back to 1, don't know wether it's coming or going!! :cry:

I think I must have line eye because on the last tests u posted i see a line on the top test and the invert :S x x

charlie: I think it's just the indent where the other line should be :( xx

I have had some pink spotting today along with some cramping. Hope it's late Implantation rather than AF showing her face early! :nope:

Ooooh got all my fingers and toes crossed that its IB! :D xx

Ooooh got all my fingers and toes crossed that its IB! :D xx

Thank you hun :hugs: I think it might be a bit late for IB though, that's just my opinion. I have read it can take up to 12DPO. I hope it proves me wrong! :thumbup: xx

Yeah and you are 12dpo! So hopefully it will be a good sign :D Keep us updated! Xx

From what I have read thats the killer with IB, it can look so much like pre AF that most women feel 100% sure they are out, but then it stops and the BFP comes, hoping its your case! XXX

From what I have read thats the killer with IB, it can luck so much like pre AF that most women feel 100% sure they are out, but then it stops and the BFP comes, hoping its your case! XXX

That's exactly what happened with my last BFP hun. I had IB and thought it was AF. It was only a little spot, once I realised it wasn't AF, I did a HPT and there it was, my BFP! The only thing is, with my last Pregnancy, I had IB on the day AF was due, not 2 days before :wacko:

Thank you hun :hugs: xxx

From what I have read thats the killer with IB, it can luck so much like pre AF that most women feel 100% sure they are out, but then it stops and the BFP comes, hoping its your case! XXX

That's exactly what happened with my last BFP hun. I had IB and thought it was AF. It was only a little spot, once I realised it wasn't AF, I did a HPT and there it was, my BFP! The only thing is, with my last Pregnancy, I had IB on the day AF was due, not 2 days before :wacko:

Thank you hun :hugs: xxx

:af::dust:

Good luck! I though AF was coming, it felt like it, temp was down and had light bleeding for 2 days, then temp went back up and i got BFP!! Also my bleeding was about 11 DPO. My fingers are crossed xx

Good luck! I though AF was coming, it felt like it, temp was down and had light bleeding for 2 days, then temp went back up and i got BFP!! Also my bleeding was about 11 DPO. My fingers are crossed xx

Thank you so much hun :hugs:

Congratulations on your :bfp: I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :flower: xx

Hello hun,

Hope AF dont arrive for ,ya and you know my finger's are crossed for ya. What's IB?

x x x

Good luck to you! It looks like we'll both be testing on Monday if af doesn't show. Hope we both get good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->