Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

U'll hopefully get ur obvious BFP very soon! I can imagine how crazy it's driving u with all this waiting :( I kno it's not fun :D x x

U'll hopefully get ur obvious BFP very soon! I can imagine how crazy it's driving u with all this waiting :( I kno it's not fun :D x x

I hope so hun, that's two tests which have shown me 2 lines, it's all very confusing lol! It sure is driving me crazy, next time (if there is one) I'm not going to test until AF is late, can't be doing with all these false hopes, AF is not due until Monday so will see if she shows up or not. I still have hope for a BFP though :happydance: :dust: xxx

Well I think that BFP is just around the corner waiting to show! Just needs to get a move on for u! :haha: x x

Well I think that BFP is just around the corner waiting to show! Just needs to get a move on for u! :haha: x x

Haha tell it to come out of hiding? Thank you! :haha: I personally just think I have a low HCG as last time it took 6 weeks from first day of AF to give me a BFP on a HPT? What DPO do you think that would have made me? :haha: xxx

I think I see something on the top IC but the picture is really bright. Will be looking out for more tests. Fingers crossed hun xx

I think I see something on the top IC but the picture is really bright. Will be looking out for more tests. Fingers crossed hun xx

Thank you hun :) I just worked it out from my last Pregnancy, if I have low HCG then a BFP won't even show up until 12 March, which is a week after AF is due? Maybe there is still plenty of hope, depending wether the :witch: shows her ugly face on Monday or not :haha: xxx

Wow 6 weeks! How nasty making u wait that long :shrug: Although I have heard of people not getting a positive test till a few months into their pregnancy :nope: x x

I know :wacko: It's crazy! I actually thought it was my AF at first until I realised that it was only a little blob! Lol. It wasn't until then I decided to test again and it was a BFP, had tested earlier and they were all BFN so I thought nothing of it :shrug: xx

morning hun,

AF arrived though the night heavy, just like i said. :(

So Iv just come of the phone to my doctor's office and Could'nt get appointment for next week, cant do it the week after that because honey's got a hospital appointment, so Got one for the 21st of march. Long i know. So iv decided to go in and speak to my doctor about fertility test's but will state i wanna finish this cycle first as i would have already ovulated. Then get him to book me an appointment to go back and start having my test's if i dont concieve this cycle.

How you doing hun? did you test today? x x x

morning hun,

AF arrived though the night heavy, just like i said. :(

So Iv just come of the phone to my doctor's office and Could'nt get appointment for next week, cant do it the week after that because honey's got a hospital appointment, so Got one for the 21st of march. Long i know. So iv decided to go in and speak to my doctor about fertility test's but will state i wanna finish this cycle first as i would have already ovulated. Then get him to book me an appointment to go back and start having my test's if i dont concieve this cycle.

How you doing hun? did you test today? x x x

Oh no! :nope: Really sorry to hear AF got you hun :hugs: :(

I really hope you get some answers and some help from your doctor hun. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Yeah I tested this morning hun, got two faint lines on one of my tests AGAIN but not sure if it's an Evap or not :nope: Guess we'll have to see in the morning or if AF doesn't show up on Monday. I worked it out earlier though that my last BFP, I didn't get a Positive result until a week after my AF was late, if it's the same this time and I have a low HCG then I won't get a proper BFP until 12th March? :wacko: xx

Aww thank's hun,

Oooow another faint line, sound like good news is coming hun. I really do hope you get that BFP. Keeping my finger's crossed for you to hun and hopefully you wont have to wait that long for your BFP. x x x

Aww thank's hun,

Oooow another faint line, sound like good news is coming hun. I really do hope you get that BFP. Keeping my finger's crossed for you to hun and hopefully you wont have to wait that long for your BFP. x x x

You're welcome hun :hugs:

I don't know wether they are Evaps or just the indent where the other line should be, twice it's happened though so surely they both can't be wrong? Going to wait until Sunday/Monday to do another FRER now, just going to use cheap IC's :haha: Thank you so much hun :hugs: xxx

Hi I see a line on one of your tests! lol good luck hun x x :hugs:

babyloon: Thank you hun :hugs: xxx

Jessica: Thank you hun :hug: xxx

ok guys so it sounds really weird but i found out if u do an ovulation test and pregnancy test at the same time and they touch you get a pos preg test ................well that explains it lol
i held mine together while i peed haha so thats how

miss jayde: I have never heard of that one before :haha:

babyloon: Yeah I tested and it was a :bfn: :cry:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120303_095757.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-5.jpg

Awww sorry to see it's another BFN hun, when's AF due? hope it stay's away from ya and that BFP come's within the next couple's day's. x x x

MissJayde - I didnt know that but i do know you can use a OPK as a HPT, I see it on youtube and other thread's before. If you use a OKP as a HPT then the second line will be darker then the contol line or somethink like that. x x x

Well im still craming up today, AF slowed down a little but not a lot, just want it to finish so i can get on with this cycle. x x x

Sending you lovly ladie's load's of sticky magical baby dust x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->