Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

Mexx and Calm: Thank you so much :hugs: I think I already know the outcome but you never know :wacko: xxx

Cuddlebunny: Thank you for stalking hun and thank you for the well wishes :hugs: xx

Baby_Dreams: Thank you hun :hugs: xx

You still holding that pee? :haha: Cant wait to see your test x

I've been holding my pee today as well as I am full of :spermy: I am about to cross over to that mysterious twilight zone they call the 2 week wait :wacko: Good luck for your test!!!!!!

smiley: Thank you for the hope hun but I very much doubt it :cry: xx

calm: Thank you hun. Enjoy the 2WW threads xx

I've been holding my pee today as well as I am full of :spermy: I am about to cross over to that mysterious twilight zone they call the 2 week wait :wacko: Good luck for your test!!!!!!

This made me laugh :D

Good luck Exc keep us updated xx here's hoping to no AF in the morning for you!! :happydance:

smiley: I just tested and it was a BFN :cry: There is a lot more "pink" stuff now. It's not proper blood yet :wacko: It's really strange! :( Fingers crossed it will have stopped by morning! xx

Oh hun :hugs: it's not over yet! Sorry to sound crude but is the pink stuff in your knickers or just when you wipe? Or when you check cervix? Xx

It's mostly when I check Cervix hun but there's a lot of it now where as before it was just spotting. Just called at the local shop for some "protection" just incase it comes full force! ;) xx

I might use some tonight just incase it happens overnight, only just put fresh bedding on :haha: xx

Hope its IB and will stop very soon XXXX

Calm: I think it's too heavy to be IB, last time I had IB it was a little spot on the tp and that was it, lasted all of about 1 second. Up to now I have had it for 2 days! :( xxx

Its different though for every pregnancy, I know many women that have had if for days. I know how you feel though :hugs:

That is very true. That's what I have been telling other people, how dare me not stick to my own advice! :haha: I don't know what's going to happen to be honest, I guess tomorrow will tell, if it's still "pink" in the morning then I might do a FRER? What do you guys think? :wacko: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->