Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

Aww Hun you have been through it this month! gonna keep my fx for you :hugs:

babyloon: Thank you so much hun :hugs: I just want to know what's happening now, either AF show up or a BFP then we can move on! :hugs:

I know its the worst time ever but i have to say it is so strange to get a couple of pos and then negs!
keep your chin up hun :hugs:

Excalibur are you using only IC? I ask because I never got a good positive except the ones on 6&7dpo then all bfn after that on IC but my frer was totally positive sitting next to a stark white IC. Just a suggestion. Hope you get your BFP soon

^^ WSS, I only got a decent line on IC when I was about 8 weeks!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you sweetie :hugs: xx

babyloon: It's really strange, still confused about that to this day! Thank you hun, I'm trying my best to keep my chin up :hugs:

mnjhowell: I have been using IC's, £1 HPT's and some from the 99p shop :haha: I used a FRER on 10/11DPO I think it was and they were Negative :( Thank you for the advice though hun :hugs:

MrsPoodle: Wow! 8 weeks? :o What test did you use before that and what DPO did you get your Positive?

Coleey: Thank you so much hun :hugs: xx

Baby_Dreams: Thank you hun :hugs: xx

Calm: Thank you hun :D xx

smileyfaces: There seems to be more "pink" stuff now but it's not actually leaking, it's just there when I check my Cervix :wacko: I have a funny feeling the :witch: is on her way! :cry: xx

Oh no :hugs: hope she stays away, Ive been cramping more today so Im in the same boat xx

smiley: I don't think she will hun, I know these cramps and it means only one thing..the :witch: is coming. I hope AF stays away from us both, I really do! :dust: xx

Everytime I go to the bathroom I just expect her to be here, I know she's just around the corner :( xx

I hope AF doesn't show :( This getting pregnant lark isn't as easy as some make it out to be!!

Mexx: Thank you hun, I think she will though :( It's definetly not as easy as some make it out to be! Lol x

Calm: I'm going to test in a couple of hours after holding for a few hours, I know it will be a BFN but hoping it might shock me :wacko:

i will keep my fingers crossed for you that you get bfp later tonight x

Everything crossed and awaiting the test XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back