Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

Jessica: Morning hun :) Thank you, still cramping today so fingers crossed!

Can you upload pictures of your tests? I really hope your lines go darker hun!! I'm thinking of buying a Frer today, just to tie me over until my other tests come in the post :wacko: x

Looks very, very good hun! that line will be a lot darker in a day or two x

Looks very, very good hun! that line will be a lot darker in a day or two x

Beverly: Thank you hun but my tests are still saying Negative. Just hoping the second line returns before Monday :( x

Hello hun,

Na cant get a pic of them, they so much fainter then my positive at DPO8 which i dont understand but im off for my blood's tomorrow so well have to see then.

Sorry to hear you got another BFN hun. Hope that BFP come's in a couple of day's. Make shore to post you result's on tomorrow morning's Frer. x x x

Hello hun,

Na cant get a pic of them, they so much fainter then my positive at DPO8 which i dont understand but im off for my blood's tomorrow so well have to see then.

Sorry to hear you got another BFN hun. Hope that BFP come's in a couple of day's. Make shore to post you result's on tomorrow morning's Frer. x x x

Aww ok hun. It's hard to get a good picture if they are so faint!

Good luck with your blood tests tomorrow hun. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. I will be sure to post a picture of tomorrow mornings FRER! :D xxx

Awww thank's hun. x x x

Look havent eaten nothink all day apart from 3 spoon's of my dinner. Everythink's making me feel really sick. But just look at my tummy.

DSCF1700.jpg

DSCF1702.jpg

I couldnt even get in my versace jean's. gutted.

Looks like you might have a tiny "bump" forming there! ;) Fingers crossed your Blood tests tomorrow proves it! :dust:

Thank's hun, I hope so lol dont want it to just be me eating to much when i wanna lol. x x x

You're welcome. I'm sure it won't be hun ;) xxx

I got BFN on a FRER and IC this morning :cry:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120301_084801.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-3.jpg

Awww hun sorry to see you got another neg. When are you due AF?

Well got my blood test done today gotta wait 3 - 5 day's for result's, so gonna ring doctor's tuesday and see if they have my result's then but if not then thursday the latest. Still no show of AF for me. did test this morning but to be truthful i think it was a neg not a faint pos but i dunno never mind.

How you feeling today hun? x x x

Sorry about BFN but you are far from out yet XXXX

Jessica: Thank you hun. Fingers crossed for your blood results! My AF is due Monday. I still have hope as I didn't find out last time I was Pregnant until 6 weeks! Maybe I just have a low hormone level? :wacko: xxx

calm: Thank you hun :hugs: Still a few days until AF is due. Fingers crossed! :dust:

louloubabs: AF is due Monday hun :cry: xxx

Awww thank's hun, i still have hope for you to. and i had the same thing with honey, so let's hope our hormone's are just at a very low level. Got my finger's crossed for you to hun x x x

You still have a few days sweetie. When I fell pregnant with Rafe, I got my mum to take all my tests to her house and bring them back at 15dpo so I couldn't test and when I did it was still only a faint line on an FRER..... If I'd have tested before I don't think I would have had a line.....

XxX:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->