Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

Jessica: You're welcome hun and keeping my fingers crossed for you too :dust: xxx

loulou: Wow, faint line at 15DPO? That definetly gives me hope! I'll be 11DPO tomorrow, I'm still going to test everyday I think otherwise it would break the trend :haha: Been testing everyday since 1DPO so might aswell carry on for this cycle :rofl: xxx

Awww your so lovly.

If you wanna test hun go for it. What ever float's your boat.

Well iv decided to stop testing and just wait for my result's. It's gonna be hard but oh well i think i will be able to wait without testing.

Well just been reseaching on tilted cervix as i have a tilted cervix to the right. I cant be 100% shore that i had it before i had honey but i do think that i didnt have it before honey, i think it was labour that mad it tilted (this was in the research i did). Any way the reason i was researching it was because when i checked my cervix this morning it was tilted it was dead straight. which is really wierd as it has not been dead straight for a long time now.

But still not getting my hope's high just gonna stay positive and keep my head clear will waiting for my result's.
x x x

Jessica: I won't be testing anymore today as I tested this morning with FMU.

Probably the best thing to do is just wait for your results, you might be in for a surprise ;) How late is your AF now?

Maybe ask your doctor about your tilted Cervix? Mine is still high and soft, it normally changed throughout the day but it's stayed the same for the past couple of days! :shrug: xxx

No hun i ment if you wanna keep testing - meaning untill AF is due or when you get that BFP. then go for it lol. not today.

I hope so hun and i think im gonna ask my doctor about it. AF was due around 26th of feb up untill today but i never come on the right day alway's 2 - 4 day's early so really and truely my cycle's are 28 - 30 day's not 32. which mean's im between 2 - 4 day's late. x x x

Jessica: I hope your blood results come back soon with a definite answer for you hun, if you don't come on by the time you get your results back, I would definetly ask your doctor what is happening? xxx

fl00b: Thank you hun but I think it was a nasty Evap as it's been Negative ever since :( :hugs:

Awww thank's hun but look's like AF could be arriving for me, Having light pink spotting which is odd for me as i normally come on quite heavy with really bad stomach cramp's but havent got any. Hope's have hit the floor for me & look's like im back of to see my GP next week hopefully if i can get an appointment. Feel like i right wolly know iv had a blood test done and started spotting. But it's a very strange cycle for me cause iv been very emotional and that's not me normally. Had all the symptom's. :(

Didnt wanna have to go back to GP's but never mind.

But i hope you get your BFP this month hun and wish you the best of luck and sending you load's of sticky magical baby dust x x x

I had Pink spotting with my first Pregnancy and it was on the day AF was due. Do you think it could be Implantation Bleeding or is it too late for that? :wacko: I really hope it's not your AF hun :(

Thank you for the well wishes :hug: xxx

I dont know to be truthful hun, i concieved my daughter on the day i was due on but iv never had spotting my whole life untill this month. 4 time's iv had spotting this month. but yep i think it's to late. But never mind it's life and it would never have been my month this month hun, so im hoping it's your's and i'll keep my finger's crossed for ya hun. x x x

Aww hun :hugs: I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you and thank you so much hun. I think I'm heading to bed soon, I'm shattered! Can't stop yawning! :( xxx

Ooooow hun im so confused the spotting has gone again!!! Am i losing it?

Sod it... im think im just gonna call it a month i have no doubt's with my luck i'll wake up in the morning with a full heavy AF.

Your welcome hun, and night night sweet dream's. x x x

Think positive hun :) I'll keep you in my thoughts and keep my fingers crossed it's not AF.

Night night hun, sweet dreams and take care :hugs: xxx

11DPO Tests. I thought I saw two lines on one of the tests but I think it was a nasty Evap :cry:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120302_092005.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-4.jpg

I can see a line on the first cheapy XXX

Dang!! where is that BFP hiding? I think I see something on the 1st IC too. Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Dang!! where is that BFP hiding? I think I see something on the 1st IC too. Good luck for tomorrow xxx

I don't think the BFP wants to come out to play! :haha: Thank you hun xxx

Just read the whole thread, fingers x'd u get ur BFP! I do see to lines in the 1st ic on ur post above tho! Good Luck :) x x

Just read the whole thread, fingers x'd u get ur BFP! I do see to lines in the 1st ic on ur post above tho! Good Luck :) x x

Thank you so much charlie :hugs: That's what happened last time aswell then the day after it was Negative. Hopefully this second line will stick around :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->